That's What I Call Crazy

Love Me Harder

"Good Morning, Hongbin!" He was greeted by a staff as soon as he entered Sunny Day Cafe. Hongbin smiled and walked straight to the cashier.

 

"Good Morning to you too, Jaehyun." Hongbin greeted the staff back. "Is noona here?" he asked as Jaehyun fixed Hongbin's usual order in the morning, Hot Caramel Macchiato, before going to the office.

 

"Not yet. I guess she'll be here later. I was always the one to open the shop." Jaehyun said as he pour some milk in Hongbin's order. "Oh right, Ms. Lee has an appointment today. Something about a photoshoot with her friends." he continued.

 

"Tiffany noona?" Hongbin asked. He fished his phone from his pocket and quickly dialed Tiffany's number.

 

"I guess. Here. Enjoy your drink! Thank you and please, have a nice day!" Jaehyun gave him his order and waved as Hongbin as he made his way to a corner table.

 

 

Hongbin took out his laptop from his bag and turned it on. Next was his camera. While waiting for his laptop to start up, he turned his camera on and started taking pictures of the coffee shop. He took a photo of the vacant tables, one photo of the counter where Jaehyun was smiling to a customer. And when he was about to take a photo of the entrance, a familiar person entered and was directly looking at him.

 

 

Cheolwoo.

 

 

Cheolwoo made his way to Hongbin. And seeing him, Hongbin kept his camera and tried not to look at Chelwoo. But the latter was already in front of him.

 

 

"Can we talk?" Cheolwoo asked.

 

"Why?" Hongbin answered, trying his best to sound cold.

 

"Look, I'm really sorry. But please, give me another chance!" Cheolwoo was parctically begging. Minus being on his knees and crying.

 

"I can't give you another chance, Cheolwoo. I already have Leo. I love Leo." Hongbin said firmly, now looking directly at Cheolwoo's eyes.

 

"That's crazy, Hongbin! How long have you known him? 3 months?" Cheolwoo stood up and held Hongbin's hand. "Please, Hongbin. I miss you..." he continued.

 

"Crazy? Crazy?! No! That's not crazy, Lee Cheolwoo!" Hongbin pried Cheolwoo's hand off his. "If you think that sounds crazy, then you should've seen me sitting by the phone all those nights alone! I waited for your call or even a text message saying that you won that God damn contest! But what did I get? NOTHING! Believing lies you told me... I was a fool. I was a fool for believing that you would actually come back, but you didn't. Now that I have someone else, someone who is perfectly capable of taking care of me without giving me false promises. So, if you'll excuse me. I have to get to work."

 

 

After that long scene with Cheolwoo, Hongbin got up,gathered his stuff, picked up his coffee to go and went out of the coffee shop.

 

 

It's gonna be a loooong day... Hongbin thought.