Love Tonight

Love Me Harder

The events from last night was still too fresh in Hongbin's mind that he can't shake it out. It was too sudden and too vivid, he liked it, but it was something he thinks that he should let go. Yes, let go. But only until he was so sure of what was happening right before his eyes. He really liked Leo. He likes the softness, the peacefulness that he feels whenever he sees the older guy. Hongbin was pretty good at describing people in one word. And "peaceful" is how he describes Leo Jung. But kissing someone without commitment is not in Hongbin's bucket list. It felt so wrong, but it felt so right, he thought. Now now, Lee Hongbin. When did you start quoting Katy Perry?

 

 

He turned the radio on and turned it to his favorite radio station. It was currently playing a song that he hasn't heard before. Maybe it's new? He thought and turned up the volume. He was currently preparing to go to Namsan to take some shots for his segment in the magazine. His plan is to go around the place and take random photos of the tourist packed place and maybe get something that he can feature in RovixMag.

 

 

"I kind of like the way you smile, and maybe that is all I need to know about you right now. Imagination running wild~" 

 

 

He heard the song start and he immediately stopped whatever he is doing to listen to it. Wow this is good, he thought. It was a great song. It was country style with the guitar and all. The girl singing has a great voice.

 

 

"Whatever this is, oh baby let's not chase it. it's only a kiss. We don't have to complicate it.~" the song started to gain some beat.

 

 

Well, . Hongbin thought. He turned the radio off, took his bag and coat and went out of his apartment. He really liked the song but he was suddenly reminded of last night's event when the song reached the chorus. It was awkward even for himself, Hongbin admitted that to himself when he decided to turn the radio off.

 

 

It WAS just a kiss. There's no need for him to complicate such things. And Leo saying that he likes him must not get to him. Like is different from Love. You like someone like infatuation. Love is different. It's something deeper than like. The taxi he called arrived as soon as he went outside the building. He instructed the driver to take him to Namsam. The fare was a little higher than what he should have spent if he rode the subway. But he thinks that he needs a little more time alone, somehow.

 

 

The taxi arrived at Namsan and he immediately took off after paying for the fare that almost cost him a few days' worth of lattes. He started walking around the place until he reached the cable car that will take him to N Seoul Tower. Surprisingly, there's not so much people hanging around. While riding the cable car, Hongbin ticked off the places he should visit and take photos of. Flash photography may not be allowed at the Bear Museum so he crossed that off his list. That leaves the Namsam Park, the Namsangol Hanok Village, the Locks of Love and the Wishing Pond. He decided to pay a visit to the first two because those were located outside the tower.

 

 

Hongbin first visited Namsan Park. Luckily, he brought his coat with him because the chilly air seemed to always find away to make him feel cold. He was walking around when he came across a gazebo. Looking at it from the place where he stood, he can see N Seoul Tower just right behind it with the cherry blossom treees starting to bloom. It was a perfect sight. Hongbin immediately pulled his camera off its bag and took photos from different angles, even laying a little down at the ground just to get the "perfect" shot. When he was satisfied with the amount of photos he took, he left the park and went to Namsangol Hanok Village.

 

Namsangol Hanok Village was the most packed of the two locations he went to. The place was full of tourists trying to experience the Korean culture minus Hallyu. Looking at them, it made him kind of proud that he was living in a country where tradition and culture never seems to die down. Without noticing, he started taking photos of the tourist spots in the village. He was even asking some tourists if he could take some photos of them in some places inside the village. Being a photographer was something Hongbin really dreamed of doing and this moment was the most memorable out of all his works in the past. He enjoyed being around the people who enjoyed the place that he admired.

 

 

Hongbin left the village because it was getting more and more packed. So he went to N Plaza to visit the place they call the Locks of Love. It was quite popular and he wants to visit it, so he did. It was located at the 2nd floor of N Plaza. When he arrived, he slmost choked at the amount of padlocks surrounding the place. He walked around and inspected some of it. Every lock was with a written message of love. So that's why they call this place Locks of Love, he thought. He started taking photos of the place. Hongbin was really enjoying the view because it makes his heart melt when he thinks of the people who dreams of love. He was going to take another picture when he saw a familiar figure through the lens of his camera, inspecting a few locks. He slowly lowered it and stared at the person.

 

 

"Leo hyung?" he called out. The person looked at him and... smiled.

 

"Hongbinie..." Leo called him while walking towards him. Hongbin wasn't expecting him here.

 

"What are you doing here?" Hongbin asked the most obvious question.

 

"I asked N if I can have a day off since I already finished my article. Thanks, by the way." Leo answered, his soft voice almost melting Hongbin down to the drain. 

 

"Oh... Oh... That's... That's nothing." Hongbin smiled at Leo but tried to look at anything but the older guy.

 

"So, how about you?" Leo asked.

 

"I... I was taking photos for my part of the magazine." Hongbin stuttered, still avoiding Leo's gaze.

 

"I should join you." Leo said. His tone was not of a question but more of a statement. Even if he turns him down, Hongbin knows that the older guy will not back down and will get what he wants. "Where now?"

 

"I'm gonna go to the Wishing Pond at the Tower..." Hongbin answered, now looking at the older guy.

 

"Okay, let's go." Leo said ith his hand now holding Hongbin's, making his way out of the plaza and into the tower. Hongbin's cheeks flushed like the way it does whenever Leo does something totally unexpected and... sweet.

 

 

They reached the 2nd floor of the tower and went to the Wishing Pond. Leo turned to face Hongbin and smiled a tiny smile at him.

 

"Wait here, or take photos. I'll be right back." the older guy said and took off to what looks like an information center, leaving Hongbin staring at his back.

 

 

Hongbin took what Leo said to his mind and started taking pictures. The place was bright. It was so white that it looks so fresh, clean and new to look at. This will be good for my segment, he thought. Leo came back with a handful of heart coins. Hongbin looked at it with wide eyes and then looked at Leo.

 

 

"What I said last night, I'm serious about it." Leo said softly and dragged Hongbin towards the front of the pond. "Here, take this." Leo gave Hongbin at least three coins. Hongbin noticed that Leo kept two in his pocket before going into a position where he can toss the coin into the small opening of the pond. He bent down and tossed the first coin which went in the opening perfectly. Hongbin did the same, it went also went inside perfectly. Years of arcade games paid off, he thought and smiled to himself.

 

"What did you wish for, hyung?" Hongbin asked Leo as they were walking towards a cafe situated near the tower. He was looking at the older with a huge grin on his face, completely forgetting the events from last night.

 

"You." Leo answered and looked at Hongbin whose cheeks are turning red, then walked towards the cafe. Hongbin stood frozen at his spot.

 

"I wished for you too..." Hongbin whispered to himself and went to the cafe. Just realizing that Leo went without him, ran towards the cafe and entered it. He saw Leo sitting in a table for two with two cups on the table already. He walked towards the older guy and looked at him.

 

"I already ordered for us two... Purple Potato Latte" Leo said quietly and a tiny smile was seen by Hongbin. Hongbin smiled back and sat in front of Leo.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Am I going too fast? or Nah? TELL MEEEEE!!! HAHAHAHA!