White

Love Me Harder

Work was done for the day, and Leo and Hongbin were on their way to Hongbin's apartment. The team resolved their problem, which was where and what to do their first team christmas party. It was decided that they'll hold it in their office and every one must bring a specialty.

 

Since Hongbin was not someone who can really cook, he's having a hard time thinking on what to bring for their party. He really doesn't want to bother Leo so he asked Sunny instead. Sunny's a great cook. She was the one who developed the recipes of the foods in Sunny Day's menu. So the next day, Hongbin will be spending his rest day in Sunny's place.

 

The couple arrived at the apartment and, immediately, Leo started attacking Hongbin with kisses. The younger boy didn't even resisted. It was cold, for crying out loud. But that's not a valid excuse. Leo just becomes a huge hornball when it comes to Hongbin. And Hongbin, being too in love with the tall guy, just allows him.

 

Their bags and shoes were thrown in different places near the door, the couple making out in the bed. Hongbin was laying on his back. While Leo was on top of him, kissing him in different parts of his body. Leo lifted the hem of his shirt and threw the black thing away. He then took Hongbin's polo shirt off and threw it as well. This time, Leo was kissing Hongbin on the chest, and the younger boy just wasn't able to keep himself from from pleasure.

 

Leo was just about to his and Hongbin's pants when Hongbin's phone started ringing...

 

 

"It's going down for real~" the phone sang as the couple stare at it.

 

 

"Really? That song is your ringtone?" Leo looked at Hongbin with an amused expression.

 

"Why not? It's loud." Hongbin answered while untangling himself from Leo and reached out for his phone. "Speaking of loud, it's N hyung." he continued and showed Leo the caller ID.

 

"Decline it then." Leo shrugged and pulled Hongbin back to an embrace.

 

"Simmer down, lover boy." Hongbin pinched Leo's cheek and answered N's call.

 

 

"Hello hyung?" Hongbin answered to the call.

 

"Hongbinnie! Where are you? Do you have something to bring for tomorrow?" 

 

"Yes, hyung. Sunny noona will help me put something together." he answered.

 

"Great! Can't wait! Bye!" 

 

 

What was that?

 

 

"What did he want?" Leo looked annoyed.

 

"He just asked if I already have something to bring tomorrow." Hongbin shrugged.

 

He dropped his phone on the bed and went to the kitchen.

 

 

"Hey, where are you going?" Leo asked, following the younger.

 

"Duh? The kitchen?" Hongbin said sarcastically.

 

"I don't understand why you have a complete kitchen when you don't even know how to cook." Leo said, grabbing Hongbin's glass of orange juice.

 

"It's not like I wanted this. My parents bought this for me. I mean the whole thing." Hongbin answered, grabbing his juice back.

 

"Oh yeah. I keep forgettin. You're a rich kid." Leo giggled.

 

"Don't call me that!" Hongbin punched Leo on the arm.

 

"Whatever." Leo laughed out loud. "Come on, let's go eat out."

 

 

Leo dragged Hongbin out of the apartment. The couple decided to get some street food in the night market. But when they got out, snow is falling and everything is blanketed with white velvet snow.

 

Hongbin gasped at the sight. It was beautiful. Add the night lights of Seoul, it was more than beautiful. It was a marvelous sight.

 

Leo reached out for Hongbin's hand and they started to walk towards the night market.