Deeper Shade of Blue

Love Me Harder

Hongbin woke up feeling the warm embrace of Leo around him. The rain poured down real hard that night so Leo had no other choice but to sleep in Hongbin's apartment. He was facing the older boy and when he looked up, he saw him staring at him with a smile on his face. Hongbin smiled back and nuzzled his head on Leo's chest, which made the older chuckle and rest his chin on top of Hongbin's head.

 

 

"We should get up. I made breakfast." Leo said, untangling himself from Hongbin.

 

 

"I don't wanna..." Hongbin answered cutely and tightened his grip on his boyfriend's torso.

 

 

"Shush. We have work today, remember?" Leo pinched Hongbin's cheeks and helped him get up. It was like caring for a 5 year-old. But Leo just thought it was cute.

 

 

 

The two of them walked to the kitchen to find the dining table already set and with Western breakfast laid on the center. There were a plate of toast, a pitcher of Orange juice, two cups of brewed coffee, and a plate full of hotdogs, bacons and sunnyside-up eggs. Hongbin was gaping at the sight that his boyfriend prepared while he was sleeping. Looks like I made the right choice, Hongbin thought as he was helped by Leo to sit down on one of the chairs. Gone were the days that he'll be living off microwaveable foods or take-outs or delivered foods. But for that to happen, they must be living together and it's too early for that. So Hongbin just enjoyed the moment.

 

 

They ate everything that Leo cooked. Hongbin was so surprised to see his timid boyfriend to eat like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

"Are you that hungry? Why didn't you eat when I was sleeping?" Hongbin said as he was chewing on a bacon he just bit. Leo glared at him and put down his coffee.

 

 

"Don't talk when you have something in your mouth. You might choke." Leo said. Hongbin flushed red and gulped down a glass of orange juice, just looking down at his plate.

 

 

"Don't apologize. Just don't do it next time." Leo made his way to Hongbin, hugged him and carried him to the kitchen island just beside the dining table. "And I always eat like that." he whispered when his face was just inches from Hongbin's.

 

 

"Stop teasing me and just do it, Jung Taekwoon." Hongbin said, carressing Leo's face gently.

 

 

 

 

Leo slowly touched his lips to Hongbin's. Their soft pink lips fitting each other. Leo's tilted his head for maximum passage to the lips he's been dying to kiss ever since he set his sight on it. Hongbin's arms wrapped itself on Leo's neck and Leo's was on Hongbin's waist. They pulled each other closer and closer as their lips crashed on each other, tongues going from one mouth to the other. It was hot.

 

 

Leo broke their kiss and leaned closer to Hongbin's left ear. Biting it softly and tugging on it, making it slightly red.

 

 

"It's Leo hyung for you..." Leo whispered and let out a small chuckle. He turned around and made his way back to the bedroom, leaving Hongbin pouting and still sitting on the kitchen island.

 

 

 

Hongbin was left to do the dishes. It wasn't a lot so it didn't take that much time. After washing the dishes, he made his way to his bedroom to find that Leo has already showered and was wearing a new set of clothes.

 

 

 

"Those aren't mine. So, that means..." Hongbin said, pointing at the clothes Leo was wearing.

 

 

"I brought it with me." Leo answered, a smirk on his face.

 

 

"YA! You were really planning to spend the night here, weren't you!" it wasn't a question. Hongbin tackled Leo and they both landed on the already made bed.

 

 

"Of course I was!" Leo laughed, trying to stop Hongbin from hitting him on his arms. "I really wanted to spend time with you. And what's wrong with me sleeping here? I'm your boyfriend, aren't I? Or... Do you have another? Lee Cheolwoo?" Leo asked.

 

 

 

Hongbin stopped and just looked at Leo. Slowly, he removed himself on top of his boyfriend and left the room. Leo followed him to the living room and saw Hongbin crying.

 

 

 

"Did I say something wrong? Bin-ah... Don't cry... I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said..." Leo was tugging on Hongbin's sleeves. When Hongbin didn't budge, he hugged him tight and held Hongbin's head on his chest.

 

 

 

"Your my only one..." he heard Hongbin said with a muffled voice.

 

 

"Shhhh... I know. Don't cry now..." Leo said, carressing Hongbin's head and back.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Hongbin and Leo went to work together. Hands intertwined on each other when they entered the office. They were immediately greeted by Hyuk's urgent calling to Hongbin.

 

 

"Hongbin hyung! You need to see this!!!" Hyuk called from his cubicle.

 

 

Hongbin, with Leo behind him, made his way to Hyuk's cubicle. Hyuk has his phone on his hands and was looking at an Instagram post. Hyuk showed it to Hongbin. It was a photo of a latte with a heart latte art with an H and B inside... and it was Leeo Cheolwoo's post.

 

 

lcdoubleu  "Into each life, some sun must shine. Well, someone else must be getting mine..." 

 

 

It has a lot of comments and a lot of likes. It may seem like nothing to other people, but for Hongbin... it wasmeant for him. He turned around and looked at Leo, who was also looking at the post.

 

 

"He loves you..." Leo muttered and left Hyuk's cubicle.