Sticky Note

Love Me Harder

"I swear! I saw them! They were all lovey-dovey in Namsan!" Hongbin heard as soon as he entered the office. His face turned white as he listened to Ken talk about what he saw in Namsan. Did he see us? he thought. But he shook the thought off, it's not like hanging out in a cafe is called lovey-dovey. Well, except the time when they threw heart coins in the Wishing Pond.

 

 

"Leo hyung! Tell them!" Ken said loudly, which made Hongbin feel more nervous at what will happen as soon as Leo talks.

 

 

"Yes." Leo, who was passing by, said and just in time saw Hongbin standing at the door.

 

 

"NO!" Hongbin shouted. Everyone looked at him, all with a confused look in their faces. "Uh... Uhm... I... I forgot my phone at my apartment. I'll go get it." he excuse himself and left the office, holding his jeans pocket where his phone was currently at.

 

 

He was sitting on a table inside Sunny Day, Iced Caffe Americano in one hand and his head on the other, when he received a text message from Leo. I told them that I forgot my phone. Why..., he thought as he was opening the text message Leo sent him.

 

 

From: Leo hyung

I know you have your phone with you.

 

 

And then another one...

 

 

From: Leo hyung

They're not talking about us. Don't worry.

 

 

Hongbin let out a big sigh. He gathered his stuff and went out of the coffee shop, but not without waving goodbye to the staff on shift.You're being too paranoid, Lee Hongbin, he thought. He was. But in the back of his mind, he keeps on asking why he's being paranoid. It's not like Leo and him are doing something bad. Hongbin's single. Leo's single... is he? Whatever. But Hongbin really likes the older guy and Leo has been nothing but very vocal of his feelings for the younger. The feeling was mutual! Why not make it work, then?

 

 

Hongbin arrived after a few minutes and every one was busy. The sight was strange. No choas. Just... peace. Everyone was working in their respective cubicles. Wow, Hongbin thought as he made his way to his own cubicle. He placed his stuff on the desk and sat down on the chair. That's when he noticed the cup of coffee with a sticky note on it.

 

 

I love you...

 

 

I love you... That's what the note says. And beside the cup was a necklace. The pendant? The pendant was one of teh blue heart coins that Hongbin noticed Leo kept in his pocket yesterday when they visited the Wishing Pond. He took it and smiled as he looks at it with deep admiration. With every gesture, Hongbin can't help but fall deeper for the older guy. It was not something he expected when he accepted the job offering. But he treats it as a consolation prize. Although Leo Jung is more than a prize. Leo is too precious to be a prize. He's a treasure. He's a rare gem. He's something... or someone... that Hongbin wants to be his forever.

 

 

Hongbin was still smiling at the necklace when a lip suddenly touched his cheek. He was so surprised that he jumped up off the chair and almost hit the person behind him. Good thing he didn't. Because it was Leo. Leo who was standing straight. Leo who was wearing his precious tiny smile. Leo who said his name with soft gentle voice that makes his heart flutter every time he hears it. In short, leo was everything. They were just having a staring contest, but with smiles on their handsome faces. Until...

 

 

"Oh, Good Lord. Stop eye ing each other. You two were waaaay too obvious." N who suddenly appeared beside them said.

 

 

In an instinct... or maybe out of habit... Leo smacked N's head that made the editor-in-chief wince and shout at Leo who ignored him and kept looking at Hongbin with such adoring eyes.

 

 

" out, N hyung! At least they're just eye ing and not actual f-" Hyuk said but was interrupted when he noticed that everyone was looking at him with an "i-dare-you-to-say-it" look on their faces. "I mean, it's not my concern. Whatever, I'm too young for this sh- I mean stuff..." he went back to his work and everyone started laughing at the maknae who felt awkward after saying everything without thinking.

 

 

Leo pushed N away and rushed everyone to go back to work. He went back to Hongbin's cubicle and sat on the younger's desk while holding his hand. He rubbed Hongbin's knuckles and kissed it a few times, which made the younger boy's cheeks turn red. Leo just chuckled at the cute sight. He noticed the a cup beside him and took the note. He smiles at it and gave it to Hongbin. The younger boy just smiled and kept it in his shirt pocket.

 

"I love you too..." Hongbin said and gave the older guy a wide grin, who was about to attck him with a kiss until he stopped him by putting his hands on Leo's chest. "No, no. Not now. And most definitely not here." he chuckled and pinched Leo's cheeks. Who in turn, frowned and pouted. Lo and behold, Leo Jung with his cute side! Hongbin can't help but giggle and decided to kiss the older's cheek instead. "Go back to work, hyung." he said and pushed Leo out of his cubicle.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update, hihi. I'm sorry :3