Holidays

Love Me Harder

The office has been chaotic ever since the holiday season started. Hongbin, Hyuk and Ken are busy putting up Christmas decorations around the office while the other guys are in their cubicles finishing up the articles for the magazine's next issue.

 

Ever since their launch a few months back, Rovix Magazine already became a household name all through out South Korea. Hongbin was getting hired for photography rackets around the city. He was even hired by a big named entertainment company to do the photoshoot for one of South Korea's famous idol groups. While the others have been getting invitations to give seminars on writing, television guestings, etc. In short, Everyone in Rovix Magazine became famous that almost everyone knows their names.

 

It was only a few days before Christmas and the boys haven't decided on what to do for their Christmas party. They have been really busy preparing for their winter issue that they lost track of the days.

 

Hongbin has just finished putting up some decorations, so he decided to give Sunny Day a visit. But before that, he swung by Leo's cubicle first and saw the older guy staring at his laptop seriously.

 

 

"You know, that thing's not gonna pass itself to N hyung." Leo flinched and stared at Hongbin, who was leaning on the wall behind him.

 

"I didn't hear you go in." Leo said, gesturing his hands to Hongbin saying that the younger go and sit on his lap.

 

"Of course you didn't. You were busy killing your laptop in your head." Hongbin chuckled and sat on Leo's lap. He felt the older's arms wrap around him and bury his face on his shoulder. "I'm gonna head over Sunny Day. Do you want to come?" he asked.

 

Leo looked at his boyfriend's handsome face and smiled. "Let's go. I'll drive." Leo said and dragged Hongbin out of the office.

 

 

It was what Leo just needed. To keeo his mind off things for a while. Every Rovix issue was anticipated by thousands of readers. The pressure was getting to him. It's a good thing that Hongbin is always right there to cheer him up, calm him down, and basically just complete his life.

 

The couple arrived at the said cafe and they were warmly welcomed by the owner Sunny Lee, who was acting as Hongbin's big sister slash mother slash biggest supporter. The cafe has been the Rovix team's favorite place since Hongbin introduced it to them. According to them, the foods are great and the coffees are just pure heaven. Even better than Byulbucks!

 

 

"Kids! It's been a while!" Sunny hugged the couple and led them to a nearby table. It really has been a while since they last visited the place. Well, the magazine has been selling pretty well lately that the documents keep piling up. "So what brought you here?"

 

"I just wanted a time off. We've been very busy. And of course, I missed you!" Hongbin answered Sunny and gave her a huge smile, which she gave back.

 

 

Three cups of Purple Potato Latte arrived at their table. They don't have to tell the waiters what they'll be having because they've been regulars for quite some time now that every worker in Sunny Day knows what the Rovix team likes to order.

 

 

"Awww... I missed you too, Hongbin! You too, Leo." Sunny pinched Leo's cheeks and began to laugh. She knows how much Leo hates that but she keeps on doing it, but Leo just lets her because he has grown fond of her after months of dating Hongbin. Sunny and Hongbin are a package deal. You can't get just one. If you want one of them, you get them both. It's a two-for-on deal.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot! Noona, we still have a space in our ads for Rovix's winter issue. It would be very great if you can put up an ad there. It's a great opportunity, since Rovix has been selling pretty well lately." Hongbin said, suddenly turning into business mode. He purposely asked N to make a space for one ad in the issue just for Sunny. He really likes to help his noona who's been always there for him.

 

"Sure! Why not? I heard Tiffany is featured in this issue." Sunny nodded as she writes something in a note, whoch turns out to be a note for herself reminding her about hiring someone to make an ad for her.

 

"Sunny noona, we can take care of the ad if you don't have anyone to make you one." Leo said, softly after he placed his almost finsihed cup of latte on the table.

 

"Really? I hate to bother you, though." Sunny looked really concerned. She knows how busy the kids are in the past few months.

 

"Yes, noona. We'll take care of it. Tiffany noona will be thrilled. We already did her interview and I told her about asking you to put up an ad in our magazine. She really thinks you should. And besides, we already finished our articles. We're just bidding our time till the next schedule of printing and release." Hongbin answered, finsihing his latte as he does so.

 

"That settles it then." Sunny smiled at both of them. "Oh, goodness. I need to go. Emergency friends meeting." she chuckled and left quickly.

 

 

The couple left the cafe and went back to Leo's car, which was parked in front of the cafe. Leo was enjoying the peppermint candy that he got from the cafe counter just before they left. When he looked on his side, Hongbin was looking at him, pleading eyes on.

 

 

"What?" Leo asked, looking at Hongbin.

 

"I want one too..." Hongbin tried his best aegyo.

 

"But, this is the only piece I got..." Leo answered, still satring at his boyfriend.

 

"I'll go back inside and get one for myself, then." Hongbin answered. He was about to open the car door when Leo grabbed his arm.

 

"Wait." Leo said.... and kissed Hongbin on the lips.

 

 

It was gentle at first, but Leo started to force Hongbin's mouth open with his tongue. When he successfully did, he pushed the peppermint candy to Hongbin's mouth and smiled.

 

"There..." Leo smiled at his boyfriend, who was still looking dazed after what just happened.

 

 

A few more seconds past until Hongbin finally processed everything.

 

"That... was gross. But thank you..." He smiled back at Leo and gave him a small peck on the lips.

 

 

The couple went back to the office and saw yet another chaotic scene...

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys! I am so sorry for not updating fast. I've been VERY busy for the past few months. Here's the first holiday chapter! I'll post another holiday chapter after this and then the Valentine's chapter.

 

QUESTION!

Do you guys want LeoBin to be more intimate or what?