Bonding

Love Me Harder

"Surrounded with messages of love, I can't help but feel everything that was written in every single lock in Namsan. It was a true heaven. A heaven for every one. The place was like a safe haven for lovers who are in many different situations but still get to love each other.

 

I came at the Locks of Love wishing that I, one day, could place a lock and write a message with the person I love. It may sound cheesy, especially for a guy like me. But, I'm a real er for romance. I'm what they call a "hopeless romantic". I have gone through ups and downs of life at a young age. I gained experiences through many things. But what I regretted the most was not being able to experience the thing that they call "love". I did have cases of infatuation in the past. But like I said, those are only infatuation. And by definition, infatuation is very different from love. Ha-ha. Would you look at that! The inexprienced talking about something the he hasn't exprienced at all. Nevertheless, I am very excited to see what the future beholds and what good and bad it may bring to me. Love will wait. I will wait. After all, patience is a virtue.

 

Just remember the French saying, CARPE DIEM! Seize the day!

 

All the love,

Kong >.^ "

 

 

 

Hongbin finally finished his part of the magazine. It has been a month since he joined the team and now they have a nickname for him, which is what he'll put as the name in his segment in the magazine. Kong. The Korean term for Bean. His hyungs decided to call him that because 1.) he was "as cute as a bean"; and 2.) his name has Bin in it that sounds like Bean that translate as "Kong" in Korean. He was not quite oblivious or even offended at the nickname he was given. Even Leo, who has since then began being over protective of his boyfriend, chuckled at the cute nickname his boyfriend was given.

 

 

He was arranging his stuff when Hyuk and Ravi stopped by his stall. The two were smiling at him and Hongbin can feel the excitedness the duo was radiating. Hongbin smiled at them and waited for them to talk.

 

 

Finally, Hyuk decided to do so. "Ravi hyung and I are going around Myeongdong. Do you want to come? Maybe we can visit that coffee shop you always talk about!" the youngest of the team asked excitedly.

 

 

"Sure, why not?" Hongbin answered, the permanent grin in his face. "Let me just go and tell Leo hyung."

 

 

With that, Hongbin left Hyuk and Ravi at his cubicle and went to Leo's. The older boy's head was on the table. Oh, he must be sleeping, Hongbin thought and was about to leave when he heard Leo groan and call him softly.

 

 

"Binie?" Leo called. Hongbin turned around and saw that Leo was rubbing his eyes and was trying to focus on him. "What time is it?" he asked.

 

 

"Oh, it's almost 7 P.M. You must have slept so long." Hongbin answered his boyfriend's question and smiled at him, then he remembered why he was actually in there. "By the way, Hyuk, Ravi and I are going around Myeongdong. Do you want to come?" he asked.

 

 

Leo just shook and his and said, "But let's meet later tonight. I'll come pick you up at your place." Hongbin nodded and kissed Leo on the cheeks.

 

"On the cheeks? Again? How about here?" Leo was pointing at his lips which are pouted just a little.Hongbin chuckled and smiled at his boyfriend.

 

"Not now. Maybe tomorrow? or the next day? or the day after that?" Hongbin chuckled as Leo pouted more and more. "Maybe later..." he whispered.

 

 

Leo's head jerked up when he heard the later part that Hongbin said. Now he's excited! Then, Hongbin touched his lips and placed his fingers on Leo's lips. He frowned but after a few moments, he realized what Hongbin has done. It was an indirect kiss. Indirect, but still it was on the lips. He was so sure that he was about to attack Hongbin and kiss him everywhere he could think of. But...

 

 

"Come on, Bin hyung! It's getting late!" Hyuk's head suddenly appeared above the make shift wall of Leo's cubicle followed by Ravi's head beside him.

 

 

"Yes! Stop being so lovey-dovey with Leo hyung and start walking out of this place with us!" Ravi said, earning a glare from Leo.

 

 

It was unexpected, but quite expected for Hongbin. Hyuk and Ravi was then hit by something that was fast enough that Hongbin didn't see what it was. And then, the two boys are on the floor, rubbing their heads. Hongbin looked up once again, and there he saw the culprit. His very own boyfriend. Leo smacked Hyuk and Ravi on the head like what he did to N when the editor-in-chief was being quite ridiculous and too annoying for Leo.

 

 

"Go, I'll just call you when I'm on my way to your place." Leo said and flashed a tiny smile at Hongbin, that made the younger's knees wobble.

 

 

Hongbin helped Hyuk and Ravi up and rushed them out of the office with him. The trio walked around Myeongdong, looking for things that they could spend their money on. Myeongdong was famous for that. Shops that sells expensive stuff. But whatever, they can afford it anyway.

 

 

Ravi was into music like compsition and music in general. Hyuk was the type of kid who was into animes and mangas. But Hongbin... He was nit really the same as his companions. He likes music and anime and manga but not as much as the other two. He likes to describe himself as an old soul. He likes to look at vintage stuff, things that would look good and shall be preserved in the form of a photo.

 

The three guys were walking around for an hour when they finally felt hunger.That's when they decided to pay Sunny Day a visit. Sunny was the one operating the cash register when they went in.

 

 

"Oh! Hongbin! It's late already! Oh... Oh..." Sunny said and looked at Hyuk and Ravi.

 

 

"Noona, we got off work an hour ago. And these are my friends. This is Hyuk and this is Ravi. Ravi and I are the same age, while Hyuk is younger than us." Hongbin introduced them. Hyuk and Ravi bowed to show respect for Sunny.

 

 

"Dear Lord, no need to bow. I'm only a few years older than you." Sunny rushed them up and pinted at a corner table on the far east side of the shop. "I'll go get your food myself."

 

 

With a slight look of confusion, the trio went to the table that Sunny pointed and waited for the older woman the come. Hyuk and Ravi were both looking around the shop when Sunny finally came.

 

 

"I'm sorry to keep you boys waiting. Here." Sunny placed the drinks and treats she prepared at the table and sat next to Hongbin.

 

"Noona." Hongbin called Sunny. The older was about to ask why when she saw the card that Hongbin was holding to her.

 

 

"Lee Hongbin, how many times do I have to tell you?" Sunny put on her scolding face and looked at Hongbin.

 

 

"But noona! You've given us too much already!" Hongbin reasoned, softening Sunny's facial expression. Hongbin really did grew up well. You did great, Sunny Lee, Sunny thought.

 

"Yes, Sunny-ssi. We're just gonna split." Ravi said, Hyuk nodding beside him.

 

 

"Oh no, no. This one's on me. I brought you here, and it's your first time. So, please let me?" The duo wouldn't let this opportunity go, so they just nodded in unison as Sunny took the card to the register.

 

 

"So! What's up with you and Leo hyung?" Ravi asked, making Hongbin blush as he keep his eyes on meeting the two others'.

 

 

"Well..." Hongbin started.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, it kinda got so busy at school. You knowm finals week just started, I need to focus more on my studies. kkkk~ I hope you like this chapter!