Lee Junho

Crushing Over You

I walked home slowly after finishing my piano lesson just now. My mind keeps wildering about what had happened during the day. Junhyung? Ohh.. That guy. I have been moved a bit. Hard to describe. His face seems... Hahaha.. lost my words. I just too fascinate. I think he got an aura and I see sparks. For real. Ohh.. No wonder he is the most popular guy in our school. Okayy.. Shin Shi Min stop thinking about this guy. He's nothing. Plus he is playboy.. Maybe.. that's how he works then.. You're under a spell. SO LET'S WAKE UP! Suddenly, "Shi Min!" I saw a guy waves at me. I try to focus on the guy, 'Oh it's Junho, our class monitor,' He comes near to me and trying to catch some breath after run a bit.

"Anyeong.. Lee Junho, what a coinciddent, seeing you in this street," I said to him. "Hahaha.. Chakkaman.. Hu.. hu.. hu.. Annyeong," he said breathily. "Hahaha.. okay, take your time. By the way, why are you here?" asked me seeing him carrying few bags of things. "Ohh.. Hahaha. I just went to buy some stuff at the convinient store, then I saw you passed by," he said to me while searching something on one of his bag. "What are you doing?" curious to know what he's trying to do. "Chaaannggg.. do you want some ice- cream? I bought some," offered him. "Hhaha, that was nice of you. Gomawoo Junho-ah" I said to him and smile. He smiles back. Woahh.. he has smiling eyes. The first time I've been notice this. "You have nice smiling eyes," I said to him while walking on the street. "Jeongmall.? Hahaha. Stop saying that, I am blush," he said to me while covering his cheek. "It's true though. Hahaha. Your omma won't scold you getting home late?" I asked him trying to change the topic. "Ohh.. Haaa.. Nope, I bet she's sleeping now. She asked me to buy some snacks for my sister's birthday tomorrow," he said and raised the bags he carried earlier. "Ohh, I see.. your donsaeng? Shin Hye?" he nodded. "Oh.. she's been the same class with me in my piano class," I said to him. "I know, she told me before," he replied. "Hurmm.. Min-ah.... I.. wanted to..," he then asked after a minute we've been silence together. Seems like we awkwards together. "Yes, Junho. Is there anything?" I asked him. "About the party tomorrow, let's join us. Since you know my sister.. it.. it.. might not.. be a problem right?" he offers me. "Sure, why not. Feel please to. I'll let you know tomorrow," I told him and about to find excuse to go home.

Suddenly, "Unnie! Shi Min unnie..!" I heard Shin Hye voice. "Ohh.. Shin Hye-ah, annyeong!" I said to her. "Omo! Oppa..! are you dating Shi Min unnie.? Dae-bak!" she cried and giggles. "Yahh..! this brat.. aniyaa! No we're just classmate. I saw her passing by after done shopping..," he claimed. "Oppa, don't lie to me. See your ears are getting red. You guys dating right?" Shin Hye stare at me. Me did not deny neither agree. I just laugh seeing them. "Alright guys, I must hurry. Afraid that my mom scold me. Thank you for the ice cream! See you tomorrow. Good night," I excuse myself and make my way home. There were only Shin Hye and Junho left on the street. " Yahhh..! Shin Hye yahh..! where are you trying to go, I am not done with you yet," Junho trying to chase after his sister.