Phone Number

Crushing Over You

Sunny's pov:

"Huarrgghh," I yawned and look at the clock set on my table lamp. It's 7.00 p.m and I was wondering did my sister already homed?. I jump off from the bed and  went to her room. Checked. She's not there. I went downstairs, I saw mom still watching her telenovela so-called drama. I pouted to the stairs holder and try to look is there anyone besides mom. It's Shunji. I sigh. Where's the hell is Shi Min? 

"Omma, is Shi Min homed already?" I began to walk in slow motion, asking Shunji to move aside and I sat beside mom. "Nope, I think she's not homed yet," mom still put her best attention to watch her favourite drama. 

'Ahh.. this brat.. Stresss! Keep making me waiting,' I mumbled myself. 

"Did she call?" I ask mom again.

"Yahh.. if you want to know where is your sister, just call her.. Stop disturbing me watching.. Haishh.. This kid," I sulked and walk blocking her sight from watching the TV. Mom hit my thigh. "Yahh.. move aside, you are blocking me," 

"Arraso! Go and watch the drama," I walked away and Shunji did merong to me. "Aisshh.. this kid,"

I climbed upstairs and soon heard someone just went in the house. 

"I am homed," I bet it's Shi Min. I rushed down to see who's coming.

"Yahh.. what's wrong?" Shi Min suddenly shocked me grabbing her hastily.

"Hehehee.. you have it now?" I questioned her

"Having what?" she is trying to puzzled.

"Junhyung's phone number of course," I said excitedly.

"Junhyung's...?" she gave a peculiar looks.

"Yahh.. you've told me you got his phone number right?" I started to pissed off. Ohhh.. this is killing me. I know she is playing with me.

"Yahhh.. stop playing Min-ah, just give me," she right then just walk away and giggles to herself.

"Omma... I am hungry, what do we have for dinner?" she said to my mom who still sat in front of the TV. No response. 

"Omma...," she repeats. Still no response.

"Ahh.. chinja.. omma..!" this time her voice out loud. Still no RESPONSE. 

"Stop calling her, she won't listen. But now listen to me instead. Do you have it right?" I keep insisting her.

"Hehehe.. humm... Ahhh..! I must leave my notebook at the public bath house!" she suddenly cried out.

"Booaa.? You left it?" seriously I started to realize that I was a bit desperate for his phone number.

"Hahahaha...! Sunny-unnie.. no worries. I was just kidding. You want right? You have to give me something," 

Seriously, she wants something? Ohh.. this kid really LOVE to make me mad. 

"What do you want?" I asked her coldly.

"Hehehehe, you have to buy me new BEAST limited edition album!" she said happily.

"BEAST? Yahh.. do you have any idea how much it costs?" She nuzzled.

"Nahh.. it won't costs a lot. It's just an album," she said sceptically.

"I know it doesn't costs that much.. but.. I don't have any money these days.. You know I have to buys some references for my colleges," I try to negotiate.

"Huhh.. Like I did not know that appa had bank-in you quite number of money yesterday. Don't fooled me pabo-yahh.. Okay.. since you don't want it.. never mind. I throw it," she said. Trying to blackmail me. 

"Hmm.. okay okay.. fine. I buy for you tomorrow. Now give me his number," at last I agree with her. It is all because of Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. She passed me his number and I ran off to my room. Grab my phone and start to type a message.

'Hi there!' Is this okay? Hurmm.. Sounds lame. 

'Junhyung-ahh.. I am your fan!' Yucks..! sounds coy.

'Hi Jjunn..' I think this one sounds okay. I press the SEND button. Hoping that he reply me.

It has been 15 minutes. No reply. Ahhh.. I was being too overreacted. I think I need to hit the shower first. 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

HAALLOOO GUYS. It has been quite long since I updated the last chapter. Recently I was busy with my new classes that already started. Pack timetables. =.=" 

Hopefully you guys would please to read mine and enjoy! Kamsahamnida for your support!