Clear things off

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

It's still early in the morning. I stare the clock at my desk beside my bed. Yawning. Bored. What am I going to do today anyway? Hurmm..

Wait I still have to find out about yesterday's matter.

Between Junhyung and unnie.

I go and wash myself. Walk out from my room and look my dongsaeng already sits infront of television. Watching her favourite cartoon. Arghh this kid and her own television moment. I bet she is genuinely mom's. 

I grab some orange juice from the refrigerator. 

"Shunji-ah, where is Sunny-unnie," No response. Instead I heard her giggling herself watching TV.

"Yahhh! Shunji-ah! I am talking to you. You acting rude towards your unnie," I yelled at her.

"Arrasooyo.. what's the matter?" WHATT?? She is not listening to me what I was just told her a moment ago. 

SHE IS TOTALLY OMMA'S daughter.

"Shunji-ahh.. stop watching that cartoon, you are being rude towards your unnie.. Ahhh... cheongmall this kid," omma suddenly appears and walk towards the kitchen. Preparing for our breakfast I think. 

Omma...? Don't she thinks that she was all the same when it comes to TV.? And her favourite drama of course. I laugh and smirks to her.

"Wae-yo?" she asked me. 

"Umm.. nothing..," then I giggles myself. 

"Yahh... what's wrong?" she asks me.

"Nothing.. really.. I just remember something.."

"Where is your unnie anyway?" she turns away from me trying to search for unnie.

"Dunno, I bet she's still sleeping," 

"Go and wake her up," mom suddenly orders me.

"Mwohh.?? Why me. Ask Shunji," I protest.

"Just go. Shunji is not going to listen anyway," she said while grabbing some vegetables from the refrigerator.

I ran upstairs and knock her door. No answer. I just went in.

Yes.. she is indeed sleeping.

"Unniee! Pallii!!! wake up. Omma called you," I grab her blanket that fully covers her body.

"Shiiirooo...!" Sunny-unnie pulling her blanket back.

"Yahhh... I want to ask you something," 

No answer. 

"Yahh... palii wake up!" She moves a bit.

"Did you tell Junhyung..." I was unable to finish my words, she finally wake herself up and cuts my words.

"Did he called you? Did he text you? Cheongmall mianhae Shi Min-ahh.. I didn't mean to," she holds my wrist and begging.

"Mwohh..?? What did you say? You.. y..you.. have told him something right?" I feel something isn't great.

"Urrmmm... urmm.. It's nothing.. nothing," she trying to hold her words back. But it's too late. 

"Ahhh.. Shi Min-ahh.. pleaseee... jaeball jaeballl! Please forgive me," 

"Yahh.. just wash yourself and go downstairs. Omma is calling for you," I walk out and arghhh...

what had Sunny done.. Oh My..God..! 

I went to my room and grab my phone.

Yah.. I really can't think anything right now.

' Junhyung-ah, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to. She is my unnie anyway, -Shi Min

SEND.

Yahhh. What was exactly I done anyway.? Did I just making it worse? 

I shouldn't have sent the message anyway. 

New text arrives,

'It's okay:)'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH GODDD!!! Finally I update. Good to see a comment. Thanks for reading. Feel please to subcribe and do comment.

*My grammar =.=""