Day Four I

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

Last night, was a teribble night. 

I know my action seriously was too over I guessed. 

Too emotion. 

If I just could bear the situation. Sunny-unnie could spend her time with Junhyung even more.

That night after we both are about to sleep, I came to her room. She lay on her bed. Applying some cream to her skin.

"Unnie...," I walked towards her and sat on her bed.

"What's wrong?" 

"I am sorry about just now.. I shouldn't.. you know. You should have some time to spend with Junhyung. Instead I ruined it,"

"It's okay. Min-ah. I am fine. Besides, actually we both don't have any relationship. I just love being with him. And guess what? I just met somebody in my college! He's cute! The progress seems positive" she giggles.

"So you are over it..? With Junhyung?"

"I never have any relationship with him. We're just friend. Kinda close friend. You know. He's cute. Yeah before this, I do crushed a lot on him, but nahh.. he's too young. Plus , now I have a better one. That's whay I told you, this is the last time I need your help," she pulled her blanket cover her body.

"So Junhyung was telling the truth," I murmured myself.

"Hmm.. what were you saying?" she asked me.

"Ohh.. nothing," I shook my head and smile.

"Yahh.. get yourself in your room. I want to sleep. Tomorrow my baby is going to fetch me. Bring me back to the college,"

"Baby..? Euwww..," I make a disguised face. 

She throws a pillow towards me, and I get myself in the room.

As I get into my room, I noticed there's a text message received in my phone.

It's from Junhyung.

'The kiss. The absurd. I am sorry and I meant.'

I replied,

'Okay.........'

Few minutes later, 

'Okay? I am sorry and I guess we need to talk.'

I don't reply. Well I don't know if I should forgive him. Yeah, I was wrong too. But.. I don't know. I am totally have bo idea.

 

In School- Day Four

Junhyung's pov:

I was waiting for her in front of her house. Today her sister was not with her.

"Yah.. what are you doing here?" she asked me as she out from her house.

"Hmm.. obviously I am here to fetch you," I replied.

"No need. Thanks." she left and start walking.

"Min-ah, I've said I'm sorry," 

Wahh... Min-ah you are the luckiest girl ever since you're the first one I've said sorry to.

"I've replied last night,"

"Okayy?? What do you mean by okay? Look seriously..," I grabbed her hand and look directly to her eyes.

"Bouyaa..?" she refuse me.

"Listen, I am going to tell you this once, so you better listen,"

"Fine, I am listening," she smirks.

"I thanked you for all these past days we've been through. Seriously, I had a lot of fun and it is interesting to know you. So please, we've been a classmate more than a year but I don't really know you and within these 4 days knowing you is really great experience. And I don't want these memories abolish after we had done. I hope we could be friend. Close friend. A better relationship," she stunned.

"Hmm.. fine," she said simply.

"F..Finee? It's that it? Friend?" I leaned my hand.

"FRIEND," we both shaked hands.

 

Shi Min's pov:

 

"Listen, I am going to tell you this once, so you better listen,"

As he grabbed my hand and directly look at me. Ahh.. is he..? is he..??

Is he really going to confess..? Omo~ Min hold your breath tight. Inhale.. Exhale.! Done!

"Fine, I am listen," 

"I thanked you for all these past days we've been through. Seriously, I had a lot of fun and it is interesting to know you. So please, we've been a classmate more than a year but I don't really know you and within these 4 days knowing you is really great experience. And I don't want these memories abolish after we had done. I hope we could be friend. Close friend. A better relationship," 

Ahh.. really those flash back really embarassed me. Hurm.. what are expecting huh? Of course he would never fall for you. Open your eyes Min-ah!

"Min," he voiced out.

"H..Hurm..?" he finally speaks after the 'confession' session. Fine I ride his car. And the story goes, I accepted to be his so-called friend.

"I am going out today with Dujun after school, let's go together," 

"Ohh.. really? But I feel like resting today," I replied.

"Ahh.. come on, my treat. For my apology.. I'm counting.. 3..2..,"

"Ohh. fine. I'll go," I just agreed. It's fine actually. He's going to treat anyway. 

"Asssa! Dujun must be liking this. We'll pick you up at 4," he suggested and I nodded.


Sorry guys. This is just the short update. Readers are loved. Comments too. Please keep reading and SUBCRIBE. *wink!