Another Cinderella Story?

Crushing Over You

Junhyung's pov:

I was quite happy actually seeing Shi Min was here. I want to say that I am sorry. Sorry for making her miserable.

But just now I was trying my best to confront you, to ask an apology, but seems it's hard. It's hurt my pride though.

Yes, maybe I can say sorry to you but not in front of Dujun.

And not in front of Sunny either.

I feel bad about just now. I didn't mean to treat you that way. It's just my pride.

So I decide to play mischieviously instead it's hurting you.

I know I was ego I am sorry. But I won't start first. It's you going to start approaching me. If only these words spilled out. Sigh.

 

Shi Min's pov:

After using the rest room, I went to the balcony nearby. I need peace. After what just happened, make me more hate Junhyung. Ahh really.

Why he was behaving like that? What was his intention for real? Is he trying to make you jealous? Pppfffffttttt! 

Min, wake up. Sunny is his girlfriend. You are not. Wake up! So there's no way he was trying to make you jealous.

There's nothing wrong about it. And for your own information, he was about to lean his hand to unnie just now. Not you.

You're just being too confident. You and him are nothing. Remember. He fakes to you. Vice and Versa.

Ahh really! I hate you YONG JUNHYUNG!

I turn my head around. Clear. No one. 

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH YONG JUNHYUNG!" I screamed pretty  loud. I screamed trice.

"Scream pretty much huh? Did you hate our Junhyung that much?" I was shocked. 

Omo~ it's Junhyung's cousin. What you've done pabo!

"Huh? Hehehe...," I laughed sarcastically. Then I left. But he grab my wrist.

"W..wwhhatt.. are trying to do? I am really sorry about Junhyung just now," he grab my arms and look directly in my eyes.

"Don't afraid. I am not going to hurt you," he smiles.

"Then.. why are you holding me so tight? You better let me go and stop staring me like that," I pleaded him to let me go.

"Ohh.. sorry.. I didn't mean to. Hi, my name Yoon Dujun. I am Junhyung's cousin," he lean his hand.

"It's okay I am not going to approach anybody else," 

Fine he reminds about incident earlier.

"Nice to meet you, but I think I must go,"

"To release your tense huh? Lemme show a place where I used to go when I faced problems," he grabs my wrist and bring me to nowhere.

I was really afraid. What if he is trying to you? Kill you? Min he is no joke. What he was trying to do? He's with Junhyung anyway. He might done anything bad to you

"Here we are," I was amazes to see a place like an attic that beautifully design with a lot of paints and potraits. It was colourful. I saw Junhyung's family potraits. I bet it's must be Junhyung's late parents. His mother is pretty. His sister resembles her mother a lot.

"Wh..why are you bring me here? Did Junhyung asks you?" 

"Nope. I know you are feeling down about just now. And to release your stress in that house was not a good idea. There's a lot of people there and they might hear you," 

I was blushing. "Is it that loud?" I asked him.

"Quite.. Hmm.. so.. your name is Min right? Nice to meet you," again. Ice breaking.

"So... you draw this?" 

"Nope.. it's Junhyung's dad. My uncle," he said simply.

"Wow.. I can see that he was a great artist,"

"Absolutely.. He is great, nice and kind," he drop his tone.

"Oh.. sorry, I didn't meant to, for real," I apology him.

"No.. it's okay. I was quite close with his father actually. And only his art could calm me,"

"Whoaa.. this one nice. He drew you and Junhyung. That was.. pretty," I was speechless seeing his potraits with Junhyung.

It was really nice and beautiful.

'Knock.. knock.. knock..' 

We both stared each other.

"Dujun, are you there?" it's Junhyung. 

Unnie and that stupid guy came in. 

"Yahh.. I've been searching yo..," he paused as he saw me.

"What are you doing here? Alone.. with Dujun?" he asked.

"Me? Are asking me?" Afraid that he might trick me again.

"Tsskk.. is there anybody else with Dujun in this room? Or are you deaf?"

"Dujun-ssi brought me here to release some tense. But it's seems like it not going to work. Mianhae-yo Dujun-ssi," 

Ahh really this guy, why even bothering. I left the attic.

 

Junhyung's pov:

I saw she left madly.

"You guys fought earlier?" Sunny suddenly speak.

"Huh? Did Min told you anything?" I asked her back. Worry that she might tell her sister what had happened to them.

"Nope. I saw her eyes swollen earlier. So I'm guessing that she cried," Sunny added.

"Ohh.. really?" I made a blank look. I saw Dujun smirk at me.

"If you were the reason, whether I like you or not, you are really going to get it from me," Sunny said to me.

"Hahaha.. it's enough guys. Let's get back to the party. I'm afraid that your Sica- noona going to look for us," Dujun suddenly said.

"I guess his right, let's go Jjun-ah!" Sunny said and grab my arms. 

Dujun gave me a sign that he'll be looking for Shi Min. I nodded.

Then me and Sunny went in the hall. I told her to release my arm because I'm afraid my noona would notice it.

Noona still busy entertained the guests. 

"Sunny, just a minute. I want to see my noona," she nodded.

I walked towards my noona.

"Our Junhyung.. what's up? Where's Dujun?"  she asked.

"Ohh.. he's.. upstairs," I guessed.

"Hurmm.. I see," she's about to turn away.

"Noonaa...," I called her.

"Wae?" she turned back. Facing me.

"Did you see... Shi Min?" I asked her.

"Ouh.. I saw her in the kitchen just now," she replied.

"Ohh.. gee.. thanks," then I walked away.

I grab my phone and text Dujun.

'Dude, she's in the kitchen,'

 

Dujun's pov:

New text message received.

It's from Junhyung.

'Dude, she's in the kitchen,'

Glad I was on my way to enter the kitchen.

Wow it was really so-called drama I guessed. 

Running here and there. It's funny though. Now I know that Shi Min is a sensitive girl.

I heard someone sobbing behind the refrigerator.

"Min-ssi.. are you there?" 

"Who.. *sob*.. are.. *sob*..y..*sob* you..?"  I smiled. It's her.

"It's me Dujun. Woahh.. you are ruining your make-up. Here take some tissues," I gave her few piece of tissues.

"Did you see my sister? I want to go home," she's now verbally clear.

"Ohh.. okay, I'll tell her to wait outside of the house. Let's use back door. I bet you don't want Sica-noona see you like this. God your eyes were really swollen," I pulled her up and cover her body with my tux.

"Hmm.. okay. By the way thanks,"

"You need something to drink?" I asked her.

"Give me some plain water. My throat getting dry," I gave her a glass of plain water. Then she washed her face. To clean her  messy eyeliner.

"Getting better?" she nodded.

"I already text Junhyung to bring your sister outside. About Sica-noona, don't worry. I have told Junhyung to ask your sister to give an excuse,"

She nodded. "Thanks Dujun-ssi, sorry for burdening you," she said and I bring her out using the back door.

We saw Junhyung and Sunny already awaits us at the entrance of the house.

"Here, take the car key. Bring them home. Or else your sister doubt," I throw the car key to him.

He grab and and they start to walk towards the car.

I shook my head. "What a great night in Seoul," I said to myself and start to whistle.