Unnie, why me?

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

" Min-ah, soon I am going to university, can you watch Junhyung for me," as we both lying at the same bed. Today was her last day in home, because tomorrow she'll be going to university in Seoul.

"Hurmm.. why should I? He's your boyfriend anyway. You should trust each other. Am I supposed right?" 

"Well.. yeah.. but you know.. he's kinda.. kinda... kinda.. you know. He's good looking, popular, y and... haihhh.," she lets a small sigh.

"y? OMG... Ahhh cheongmall. Fine.. HAHAHA..," I just barely laugh till I burst tears.

"Whateverr.. Nevermind, I should have known that my sister can't be count on. I'll find someone else," 

"HHAHAH.. Awww... don't be sulk. Fine. I'll look foward. Specially to him," I said to Sunny-unnie.

"Don't look overly foward, you might find yourself fell on him," she's trying to remind me. Ahh... There's no way that I can possibly fell for him. NEVER.

 

21 February - A year after

" Thanks," I gave him the present my sister bought for him. Especially for his birthday. An album. MUSE. Hell yeah, he is a Muse fans. I was wondering how she can simply bought this album and give him. Ahh.. unnie never buy me a present before. Ahh this is not fair. 

"Yahh.. she is giving present to Junhyung. Yahh this brat are really annoyed. Really why she being nice to our oppa? Ahh.. nosy! Chinchaa.!" I heard someone says as I walk-out from the class.

"Yahh.. I don't like him either, And this is not from me, this is from my friend. Is it wrong to give someone a present during his birthday.? Ahh chinchaa,, you guys are still kids and pretend to be grown up? ahh.. you should study right now. Not flirting!" suddenly I screamed out loud. 

Pissed me off hell yeah! Hoobae nowadays. No respect. Ahh.. really being a postman for about a year, really killing me. Others always thought me dating Junhyung. I am not. There's no way that I can even like him.. and today I couldn't handle it. Seems they went overboard.

Taeyeon then approach me. "Yahh.. you gave Junhyung a present today.. umm.. wait.. today is 21.. yeah.. it's his birthday!" she suddenly remember it.  

"Taeyeon-ahh.. please help me.. I couldn't stand this. They all torturing me. They hate me for nothing. Yeahh.. if really date Junhyung, it's fine then.. but the problem is, everyone starts to dislike me. Past few days ago, I was even received a threatened letter asking me to stop bothering Junhyung. Teachers are also start asking. Hell yeah, I bet if Junhyung and I were really dating, we are the best couple of the year then,"

"Hahaha.. yeahh. that's cool. Awe-some!" she suddenly cries.

"Awe-some what?" I ask her.

"You and Junhyung dating? Hahaha.. And I am not going to oppose then. You both made really great match. As a fan of Junhyung, I strongly support you both! Hwaitingg!" she laughs.

"Yahh.. yahh yahh..! You want to die? Ahh cheongmall! Don;t you guys  " I chased after her and  bump him. Junhyung.

He suddenly grabs my hand. Bringing me to the place which is practically a room, and there is ONLY ME AND HIM. =.="

"Yahh. Junhyung-ahh. what are trying to do.. peoplee.. watchingg," he slammed the door. He just making it worse, people start to talk. 

Omma! please send me to different schooll....!!!!

"What is wrong with you?" I starting to ask him. He stares at me. 

This time I won't trap. I slightly stare on the floor. Afraid to make any eye contact.

"You know, people start talking right? I know you might find yourself hard. I am sorry," he said softly.

Ahh.. my mad gone. He is a nice guy. Really. No wonder people love him.

"Be my girlfriend for a week. Temporary. Only a week," he says.

"G..gii..girrll..friend? Wh..why should I?" shocked. JUNHYUNG JUST ASKED ME THAT.

"You just have to pretend well, why?? Since I feel that we are not barely awkward with other."

Haihh. really. That kind of answer does not meet my expectation.

" It's just it, of course it's a no way. You have my unnie as your girlfriend, then why should we?" I just walk out from the class, but instead Junhyung pulls me again. 

"Me and Sunny-noona, just close, We're not even dating. It's just that my noona already knew about you because she heard someone told her about us and she said, she wants to meet you. 

"WHAT THE ! No, I am totally decline it," I ran away.