Hiatus

Crushing Over You

Junho sends me off after the party over. We both seems speechless. No words. Only smiles and laugh. 

"Shi Min, thanks for coming today. Glad to have you," he said.

"Oh, I should thank you and your sister for inviting me here," I replied him. Still. No words. Awkwards. Since the incident I sat on his laps. 

"Hmm.. I should get in then. Afraid that my mom will be worry," I told him.

"Of course you may. Good night," 

" Good night, send my regards to your sister," we said our goodbye. 

" Shi Min... I.." I heard Junho called me, but I can't really reach his voice because he already walked quite far from my house.

" What? I can't really hear you," I told him asking for him to repeat.

"Hmm... I.. lik... Nothing, it's just take care," he shout out loud.

"You too," I replied to him. And he disappear within my sight.

 

It's about time to start class. Within few minutes, our teacher will be arrive soon. I was wondering, where is Junho. It's been two days after the party I did not see him since last two days were weekend. 'Where the hell is he going?' I question myself. Suddenly Taeyeon and Shinyoung approach me.

" Min-ah, what wrong with you?" Shinyoung ask me.

"Nothing.. why?" I ask her back. 

"Yaa.. don't lie to us, we already know. Junho right?" Taeyeon suddenly interupting

"Junho?" me acting like innocent.

"Last friday? Don't you know the whole school about to know your relationship and Junho," add Taeyeon

"Last friday? What are you trying to talk about? I don't get it" still played innocently.

"I told you it's just a rumours. Min-ah, this brat keep believing that you are dating Junho. What a laughh.. Hahahaha," Shinyoung trying to convince Taeyeon.

Taeyeon seems pissed off. "Then how about this?" Taeyeon shows me her proof. A picture of me sitting on Junho's lap. 

"Yahh.. that was just.. that was.. I accidentally fell and sat on his lap. I don't date him okay," I replied.

"So I was true, you both crush each other, is it?" she then trap me. Suddenly..

"Good morning class," Miss Hwan already in. Still I saw Junho's seat empty. My heart uneasy. 'Should I go try to search him? Or at least ask his sister? Has he been sick? Is he fine?' me really worried. Yesterday, I read his status in me2day, he seems unfined. he written, 'I can go through this, really in pain right now'. 

'Tokk..tokk..tokk,' someone knock my door's class.

"May I see Shin Shi Min?" I saw Shinhye get into my class. 'Why she's here?' me wandering.

Miss Hwan give me a sign that she let her see me. I went outside of the class. Seems like Shinhye was in grief. Far too different the way she was before.

" Shi Min- unnie," she suddenly hug me. I was shock.  I her hair and let her sit at the bench nearby. 

" After the party on that Friday, my father suddenly appear and my parent had a big fight," she said with tears starting to falling. I was trying to understand but seems I can't. What's with her father then? 

" My father... is a businessman who always travelled. He will only be home once a month. And this time... sob.. sob..," she barely couldn't continue. I try to calm her down. 

"It's okay dear, I'll listen," me said to her. 

"He brings another woman and he ask for divorce to my mother because he said my mother was cheated on him," she continue. "He said he'll be starting his new life abroad," again she said with tears. "Today, they'll be leaving. Andd... and.. sob.. sob.. he takes Junho-oppa along. And he swears that they never ever going back to Korea," Shinhye suddenly burst into tears. I was totally speechless. Why must he left after, after we were start to develop our feelings.? Wae? My heart hurt. Seriously hurt. I hold my tears back afraid Shinhye would notice.

"Shinhye, don't.. don't cry. It's okay. Your Junho-oppa will soon return home," I replied her. Tend to calm her. "It's just, I really don't know. And my mother was totally sad upon this matter. Especially we lost our Junho-oppa," she's really in deep grief. "Here you go, before Junho left this morning, he ask me to give you this," she give a gift. "I'm sorry for teasing you both before, but now... n..now.. Junho-oppa.. is not going.. to be... with us anymore," she lost her voice, sink with her sadness and cries. 

I accept the present and again calm her. My heart beats faster. 'Junho-ah, nice meeting you,' if I could be able to say to him before he's really gone to abroad. Or atleast, "I like you,". He left me without telling me he is going to. I do just pray if someday we are able to meet, I hope you are happy.

After Shinhye gave me the present, she then excuse to leave. "Gomawo, Shinhye-ah. Don't be sad," I tell her and she nodded weakly.