School break!

Crushing Over You

It's summer. And school holiday is about to start. I get ready myself to go to school. Last day of school. Thank God, my results are not that bad. Afraid that mother would punish me. Grounded for the whole school break. 

"Min-ah, you better study harder. Your appa working hard for you. Next year you'll be sitting exam for university qualification. If you did not pass, I'll don't know what to do. Follow your sister. She's been doing well in her study," my mother always told me this. Pretty much for to memorize ever words she said.

I walk into the class. Everyone are busy playing. Including my two bestfriends, Shinyoung and Taeyeon. I walk in between them and say hi. "Yahh.. let's go to public bath..!" Shinyoung suggest.

"Geure..! Let's go to together. It's been too long since we finished our elementary school," add Taeyeon.

"Hmmm.. sounds great. Let's go after school," I agreed with them. The last day of school was totally bored. Teachers unable to get into the class because they had urgent meeting at the school office.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I suddenly suggest. Actually, there's totally a reason I ask them to play this game. And my plan is working. Both of them showed interest. 

I took my bottle and start spin it. And it pointed to me. Shinyoung suddenly speaks.

"Shin Shi Min, truth or dare?" she asked me

"Truth," I replied. Confidently.

"About our ex-monitor, who already move abroad. Do you ever like him by chance?" Taeyeon loves to ask me that question. 

"Well.. mmm... next!," I try to escape.

"Yahh.. answer me," Taeyeon start to pull me to sit back.

"Yahh.. I should said dare instead earlier," regret myself. "Fine, yes I like him. As a friend. We closed because well as the monitor and assistant. Her sister knows me too," I tried to explain. 

"Hahaha.. she likes him, once. Wooowooo," Taeyeon teasing me. "Shikiro.. guys stop laughing, " I wanted to stop them. "I'm going to spin, be ready guys," we back to the game.

"It's you Taeyeon, truth or dare?" Shinyoung again asking. Acting like she's the MC. Deep bottom in my heart, I was hoping she'll pick dare. 

'Dare.. dare.. dare...! Be faster to choose Taeyeon-ah,' I said to myself.

"Dare!" here's she goes. Yess! It's my turn to ask her do what I want.

"Mmmm... you like Junhyung right? Simple. I dare you to ask his phone number," I tell her. And this is my plan from the beginning. Asking Taeyeon to ask Junhyung's phone number for my Sunny-unnie.

"Whh..whaatt? Ask Junhyung to give his phone number?" Shinyoung shock. I nodded.

"Dare?" I asked her sarcastically. 

"Sure," she replied. She then walk slowly to him. 

Taeyeon's pov:

"Junhyung-ah. Sorry for bothering you playing chess. But could you do me a favor? Only one, pleaseee..," I ask him.

"Sure, what is it?" he replied me.

"Can I have your number? Sorry, we just playing some games. Truth or dare, can I just at least.. only your phone number," beg me.

"Okay, no probs. We are classmate right?" he replied. Wow this boy really understanding. Really really good. Handsome. Ahh. I lost with his charms.

I jotted down his phone number in a paper. "Gomawoyo," I told him and leave back to my place.

End Taeyeon's pov

Yeay at last, I have his number. I copied secretly. Afraid that they might see. I don't want they misunderstood me. 

"Kringgggggg....!" the school finally ends. We pack our things and get ready to go to public bathhouse. While walking I take out my phone and call Sunny. 

"Yeobbosoyo, unnie," I started the conversation. "Hmm.. tell mom I am going to be home late. Taeyeon, Shinyoung and me are going the public bathhouse," hoping that she tells our mom.

"Arasso, yahh.. do you already get Junhyung's phone number?" she remebered well.

"Geureom, I'll give you later," I replied her.

"Okay, don't be late," she reminds me. All we all walk together to go to the public bathhouse.