S.O.S

Crushing Over You

 

Junhyung’s pov:

It has been two hours. I saw her walked out from the detention room.

I stay.

Junhyung, why would you kiss her? Arghh.. really. Now you look like loser. A terrible loser ever.

It’s not really your fault. It’s just out of control.

Plus, what’s a big deal with kissing? I think she should be grateful since I was the one who kissed her. Her first kiss. Arghh.. girls are burdensome. What the hell with first kiss? Ahh really..

 

Shi Min’s pov:

“I am homed,” I said as I get into my house.

I saw Omma and Shunji sat on the living room watched television. Don’t have any intention to bother them.

I walked upstairs and get into my room. Clean myself and wear clean attires.

I lay on my bed. My head keep flashback the scenes that turn me this way.

Junhyung should not kiss me. Not my first kiss. Oh.. what the hell he thinks that he is doing?

Yah! Min-ah, what’s wrong with him kissing you? It’s not really a big deal. It’s not even a deep kiss. It’s just a peck. Peck on the lips. Last time when you visited his noona, he gave you a peck too. Peck on your cheek. Not on the lips.

Haishh.. Now I feel like I betray on my own sister. Unnie, cheongmal mianhae.

But seriously.. he shouldn’t do that. Kissed me?

It’s hurt. It’s hurt not because I lost my first kiss.

It’s hurt because he is Yong Junhyung who kissed me.

I felt heat liquid falls on my cheek. I was crying alone.

 

“Min-ah.. Wake up hurry up,” I heard a familiar voice calling me.

“Unniee... what the hell are you doing here? Don’t you have classes?” It was Sunny-unnie. I was wondering how come she was here sits beside me.

“Yah.. I don’t have class tomorrow and the day after tomorrow,” she claimed.

“Oh.. I see,” I replied.

“Yahh.. Min-ah, your eyes swollen, are you crying?” she asked me.

“Cr..cr..crying..? Tsk.. Aniyaa.. I am not,” eottokajii? Did she saw my eyes were swollen.

“Nahh.. you are crying huh? Fought with Junhyung?”

“Whatt? No.. we didn’t. Why would us?” I denied.

“Who knows..”

“Yah.. yah.. move aside, I want to go to the toilet,” I jumped off from the bed and went into the toilet. 

I see myself on the mirror. WTH?? Hell yeah my eyes did swollen.

I wash my eyes and look at the mirror again. Yahh.. how am I going to get rid thiss??

"Min-ah, it's almost six. Junhyung's noona party starts at 8 right? I am sure you don't want to be late," she said out loud, enough to be heard in this toilet.

Damn! I almost forgot about the party. I AM SO NOT GOING TO THE PARTY.

NEVER. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED.

"Yahh.. do you hear me?" she asked.

"Hmm.. yes yes. yes... I heard, unnie.. I think I am not going,"

"WHAT? You are not going," she crashed the toilet door. Damn.! I forgot to lock it.

"Yahh.. what are you trying to do? I said I'm not going, I have period cramp. See? My eyes are swollen,"

"Yahh.. What swollen eyes got to do with period cramp? You have to go since I am going to follow you,"

"Whatt? You want to follow me? Go by yourself. I am not going. You want people see me with swollen eyes? No," I replied.

"I can adjust it with make-up, so get ready," 

"I am not," 

"Yes you are. Ohh.. I think I was right, Junhyung and you just faought right? What happened? Just tell me," Oh God, there's no way Sunny-unnie should know that we were just kissed.

"No.. Fine, I'll get ready. Now get out. I want to pee," I pushed her light from the toilet and LOCK the door.

"Yah.. you better hurry up, I've picked some dresses for you. About those swollen eyes, don't worry..I'll fix it. I am going to be the fairy-godmother tonight. Please.. hurry.. I must get myself ready too," 

"Whatever..," I said in slow tone.

"I heard that!" she said and I heard she left.

After what happened to day, I think this is not really a good idea, but this is just to respect his noona for inviting me. And at least Sunny-unnie was going to be with me too. So I think it is not really a big deal.

 


 

Junhyung's pov:

I walked to the kitchen. I saw my sister busy gives order to the maids.

I turn away and suddenly I heard she's calling me,

"Junhyung, it's seven. Your girlfriend is coming tonight?" arghh.. not this question.

Exactly I don't have any idea to answer her.

"Mmm.. hmm... yes, of course she's coming. She'll be here in any minute," I just going to give her excuse like, she's sick or whatever if Min is not going to come.

"I heard Dujun is also going to come tonight," 

Dujun? Chinca?.

Dujun was my cousin. He lives in London with my noona. It has been long time, we didn't meet each other. But we chat via the internet every night.

We calls, we texts. Yes, if he is she, the Dujun is my girlfriend. We shared almost everything. I trust him. 

He is my best buddy ever. 

"Whatt? Dujun is coming. Chincha.. that brat, we just hung up, and he is not even mentioning that he is going to come tonight. He is going to get it. Really..," I said and I decide to text him.

'Yahh.. Jun-ah. Do you still know how to get to my house? Or you want me to fetch you?'

'Aishh.. Sica-noona really can't get her word secret.'

'Hahaha.. where are you now?'

Soon I heard someone rang the bell. It's Dujun.

"Yaaahhh... why don't you tell me that you are coming to Korea?" we hugged.

"I want to make it a suprise, but indeed you sister really can't keep secret," we both settled down on the couch in the living room.

My noona still busy preparing the things for tonight party.

"Wahh.. really this snobby kids looks handsome huh? All grown up," 

"Hahahaha... I am certainly that you are totally right. I bet that you are the player in Korea. Omo~ oppaa..! Junhyung-oppa!!" he immitates those fangirls fancied me.

"Yahh.. stop, you look ugly doing that. Come on.. Get inside. So how long you are going to stay here?" I asked him.

"I'll return to London with your noona. This Sunday. Hehehe... where's you girlfriend? Oppss.. your 'fake' girlfriend?" Well Dujun knows about the Shi Min. Knows about .whole thing

"Stop talking about her. Not in the mood," but he didn't know about the incident hapenned earlier. 

"Yahh. just tell me. Like you not used too,"

"Not now, the party going to start any soon. I have to get ready. You too.. you smell really really bad," I left him.

"Yahh.. yahh.. at least tell me where's the bathroom," I laugh and he followed me from behind.

 

Junhyung's house

Shi Min's pov:

Here we are. Right in front of Junhyung's house.

People start rushed in and out from the house. I bet the party has started. 

"Waahh.. his house really really nice. Cool," Sunny-unnie applaused a bit. Amazed with what she had saw.

 

I put myself in a very simple and yet not-to-reveal dress. It's unnie's. And slightly pin a hairpin on my hair. And it is mine.

but Sunny-unnie is always get her outfit right. And her make-up simply the perfect one. She's really pretty. 

Min bear it, you are doing this for your sister and if it's happen to get eye to eye with Junhyung. Be casual as usual. 

Smile. And here we go.

"Min, what are you thinking?" Sunny noticed my worried.

"Hmm.. nothing," I smile.

"Make sure you introduce me to his mom properly. Oh my God I am not believing this," she gasped.

We enter the house. It's Jessica -unnie. 
 

"Ohh.. look here, we have Shi Min. Please come in,"

"Annyeong-hasayeo. Saenggil-chukkahae," we both bow and thanks to my sister, she prepared a gift.  

She bows to in return.

" Omo~ Who is this pretty girl? Your friend?" she asked me.

"Nope, it's my sister,"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sunny," they both bowed.

"Wow.. it's look like Junhyung's cousin will have his patner too," she appointed a guy standing and laughing with Junhyung at a corner of the house.

'Huh? It's her brother's girl actually,' I murmured.

Sunny-unnie whispers to me, "Oww.. Junhyung has a cousin. He's kinda cute too,"

Ohh Sunny-unnie, can't see flower boys.

Then Jessica-unnie brought us to both of them.

"Jun-ah, you should welcomed your girlfriend. Aishh.. this kid. Never learn to be a good boyfriend,"

We both stared each other. Well, whenever I see him. I feel heartache. My heart beats faster.

"Sure, noona. I'm sorry," he simply say. Then his noona left us four.

He bring foward his hand to me *well I did not know where exactly he lean to because it is between me and Sunny-unnie.

Should I take or..? 

I bring my hand out slowly and about to take his leaned hand suddenly..,

"You look great tonight, Sunny." my sister glady take his hand. 

'Damn! You just ashamed me for twice in a day! I hate you Junhyung. Really hate you,'

"I am sorry, I need to go to the restroom. If you could excuse me,"

Then I leave. What the hell is he thinking. What might his cousin think if he saw him is flirting with my sister?

Ahh.. really. That player. I should not really involved this rubbish. I HATE YOU YONG JUNHYUNG!

 

Dujun's pov:

I saw Jessica-noona appointed at us with two ladies with her. I think I knew who they are. Exactly the same as the picture Junhyung showed me.

She's pretty than what I thought she'll be. Her sister pretty too. Yeah I must admit her sister a lot prettier than her. 

But I think, she's a whole lot better.

She's simple. Look innocent.

Junhyung had told me what had happened today. I bet it'll be awkward if they meet again.

Me right. They seems not easy to see each other.

Right then, I was trying to introduce myself.

Instead Junhyung lean his hand to please one of them. Me too have no idea who did he appoint to.

I saw when Min about to take his leaned hand, but instead he mentioned her sister's name.

I knew exactly she feels. She feels offended towards what just Junhyung did.

 


This is like a short update. Thanks for reading. Comments are loved. :D