Day Four II

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

I saw Junyung and Dujun already await me in the car.

"Omma, I'll go now," 

"Don't be home too late, arraso?"  

I nodded and ahead my walk to the car.

"Hi, Junhyung.. hi Dujun-ssi," I greet them.

Then they both said hi to me.

"Palii get in the car," Junhyung pull me inside.

I was sitting alone at the back since Junhyung is driving and Dujun sat beside him.

"So.. where are we going?" 

"Hurm.. ask Dujun.. he is the one who wants to hangout actually," Junhyung said.

I look at Dujun. With face that full of questions.

"Hmm.. Min-ssi.. It has been too long. I don't know what Seoul actually have. So any suggestion?" he replied.

"Hehehe.. really? Wahh.. Junhyung-ah let's go to the amusement park! I've wanted to go there...,"

"Amusement.. what? Pfft..! Yahh.. you are very childish don't you know that?"

"Whatever.. Dujun-ssi..? Mmm.. " I make aeygoo face and hopped he'll agree. 

"Khaajaaa!!! " he screamed out.

"Yeahh!!" I screamed too. 

"Ahh.. really you guys," Junhyung start to lead his way to the amusement park.

 

Junhyung's pov:

We arrived at the amusement park.

The first thing that captured Min's eyes is the roller coaster. She's is going to ride that. I know.

I am not going to accompany her though. Wahh really. Those are very high and scary.

It's just not me. Dujun hates roller-coaster too. He told me before. Last time he rode.. he end up throwed up massively. 

I dragged out Min from lining up to ride the roller-coaster.

"Junhyung-ah.. let's ride the roller-coaster.. Whoaa.. it's seems fun," 

"Nope.. let's look for another interesting games.," I said to her.

"Wahh are you scare? Hahaha..! " she laughed.

"Haa..? What scared? You must be joking me," I stand with my ego.

"Hahaha.. Nevermind. I'll ask Dujun.. Dujun-ssi.. let's ride roller-coaster with me," she said.

"Yahh.. he's not goi...," Dujun interupt me.

"Okay.. let's ride together.!" I dropped my jaw. Unbelievably.

"Really Dujun? Are you going to ride that? Don't you see that.. It's quite high. I'm afraid you'll be puke like.."

He covered my mouth wih his palm. "Shhh..." and take Min with him. I could see Min jump joyfull. 

"Ahh.. really.. she acted cutely when Dujun around? Ahhh.. nonsense," I said to myself as they are about to ride soon.

I feel thirsty. I get myself a drink and bought a sausage bun while waiting for them. Bored. Hurm.. what else I can play?

Hurm... even if I play.. I don't have anybody that could accompany me. Boringg!

We could just go to the club instead. What a childish thing going to amusement park.

I drink and I look around. Children are everywhere. Playing. Laughing. 

There were also couples. I should bring my girlfriend too. At least. 

Ohh damn it, I do bring my so-called girlfriend. But she was with another man.

Playing game which I hate the most. Arghh.. really.

"Hihihi.. that was cool. Dujun- ssi sorry for just now. I grabbed you much," she said.

"Ohh nothing. I was quite afraid too. Ohh you have the picture. Can.. I see it," Min pass a picture to Dujun.

Picture that taken while they ride the roller-coaster.

I sneakily look the picture. I saw that Min hugged Dujun hardly. With her eyes close.

"Pfftt.. grabbing so tight huh?" I said whisperedly.

"What's wrong Junyhyung-ah?" I shook my head.

"Hmm.. Min-ssi.. can I have this picture?"

"Ohh sure. I'll make a copy then I'll give you,"

Wahh really why should they keep the picture? The picture does not even clear. Haish.. I walked faster then them and made a sulked look.

" What Junhyung-ah, jealous seeing me with Min? Hahaha..," Dujun bluffed at me.

"Tchh.. what jealous? No.. really. Why am I supposed to be jealous? For God sake Dujun-ah," I replied. What was his thinking. I just hate this place. It is too childish and Min is totally different when Dujun around. Acting cute and all. 

"So Min.. what's next?" Dujun suddenly asked Min what to ride next. 

"Let's go to the couple haunted house," she said happily.

"Alright, let's go," I hastily grabbed her hand and take her to the haunted house.

Dujun stares me with confused look. 

"Yahh.. Junhyung, what are you doing. I was asking Dujun, not you,' she said.

"What's wrong with me? I was bored, since it's couple thingy let's go and two people need to go inside right? We could not enter three people and if I go inside with Dujun.. hmm.. I am not gay..., Plus, we are 'COUPLE' right? Plus I was bored to death and I was wanted to try this. And I couldn't wait to see you screaming and scared with all those ghost. Hihihii..," I made a creepy sound.

"Tchhh.. what ever.." she smirked at me and get ready to enter the haunted house. Dujun was laughing at the back watching me with Min fighting with each other. 

"Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and bring her in to the haunted house.