Mianhae-yo!

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

I was wondering what my unnie has been set up to. Did she already text him? Or did she mentioned my name? Arghh,, Jebal! Jebal! Please don't mention me. Don't even let him know that you are my sister. Yahh.. what if she does? Oh dearr..~ I have to stop this! I bet he's going to ask me at school. And Shinyoung and Taeyeon will soon acknowledge.. Arghhhh....~ Andwae! I have to at least tell her not to mention my name.

I ran out from my room and went to her room. "Unnieee..! Did you text him already?" I ask her eagerly.

 

Sunny's pov: 

"Yess.. I texted him," she nod. "... And hour ago.. about 5 messages," I answer sarcastically. Shi Min give an impressed look.

"What? 5 messages. Well.. did you mentioned my name?" she seems worried.

"Asss....farr.. .. I... can.. recall.. Hmmm.. hmmm... Nope," I answered.

"Ohh okayy.. Phewww," she sigh and left.

Should I ask her? Why on earth did Junhyung did not reply me? Arghhh.. If I tell her, I'll be a stock of laugh. Nahh.. she won't laugh at me. Hurmm maybe.. She is trying to deceive me.. Yes that is right. She just randomly pick anonymous phone number and gave it to me. Ahhh chinjaa, this little kid.

"Yaahhh Shi Min-ah, are you trying to fool me?" I scream out loud and walk to her room.

"Whatt?" Shi Min with her innocent look. She puts down her headphone that she was wearing and walk towards me.

"You deceived me right. This is not Junhyung's right?" I protest her.

"Pffttt... it's him. He is the one who jotted down this. And why would I lie to you?" she backup herself.

"Andd why wouldn't he reply me even once? I texted him 5 messages just now," I said.

"Bahahahaha.. he is not replying you? HAHAAHAHAHA.. You wass... HAAHAHAHA.. you sound desperate..HAHAHAHAHA," I know this would happen.

"Yaaahh.. I know you are trying to play tricks on me right?" she shook her head while trying to hold her laugh.

"Keep laughing.. yeah sure keep laughing.. I knew it. I don't really care. I have tons of boys who DYINGLY want me," I just said it.

Ahh cheongmall.. what I am going to say with Sooyoung and Jessica? Tomorrow I am sure that they'll be asking me. Ahh.. that was totally ashamed! Ahhh.. Yahh Sunny-ahh why you keep boasting about you knowing Junhyung? See what had happen. You shouldn't trust your sister.

"Unnie.. mianhae.. but I am not lying. Really," she said to me.

"Then how come he did..." my words suddenly pause as a text coming in from my phone. I grab hastily and look who's the comes from. Jaebal..jaebal.. jaeball Please it is Junhyung.. pleasee..!

"Yayyy...! It's Junhyung!" I jump off excitedly. Realizing my overacted action, I just coldly asked Shi Min to leave. 

"Kaaa.. Paalii kaa.!" she stares at me.

"Why should I? This is my room. You are the one who suppose to leave," she said and I was speechless. Too excited I think.

"Hurmm.. I was trying to test you..," Shi Min grabs a pillow and throw at me. I hastily close the door before the pillow really hit me.

Yess! Finally he replies me.

'Yess.. I'm Junhyung. Who are you?' I smiled widely.

'Hurmm.. a sunbae. I really hope to know you. You know I admire you alot,' I press send button.

Within a second, he text me back. 

'Hmm.. really, sorry. I don't trust stranger. But how you know my number?' 

WHATTT? Eottokajii? 

'Actually, Shi Min gave your number to me. You know her?

I feel I betrayed my own dongsaeng. And he don't reply me. I bet he is angry now. Ahhh cheongmall.. Mianhae Shi Min-ahh! I have to.