Day one

Crushing Over You

Shi Min's pov:

Hurmm.. what is wrong with his mind. What I have to do with his noona. Whay should I? Yeah.. I knew my sister isn't here either, but why does he keen to do those relationship thing with me to proof her sister?

Ahh really I couldn't really answer myself.

A text message from Sunny-unnie. 

'Yah.. why do you have to reject Junhyung anyway? Just go and be his girlfriend for a week,'

WHATT..?? Sunny-unnie knows it?

'Haahh..?? What do you mean by that I should be his girlfriend? Are you crazy? Aren't you jealous?'

'It is not about jealous anyway. Atleast I knew it is you. Rather than anyone else, then I think I should kill him,'

'Yah.. could you guys just tell me why should I be his girlfriend?'

'Junhyung noona from London wants to meet his girlfriend. She is going to be in Korea for a week,'

'It's that it? Then why don't Junhyung just tell his noona that his girlfriend is in university?'

'Are you mad? I bet his noona will oppose our relationship. I am a noona anyway. He said, his sister doesn't like noona-donsaeng relationship,'

'Huh? Haihh. No! Shiroo! Why should I? I get enough. Being a postman for you guys is tiresome, mentally and physically,'

'Pleaseeee...., I promise you, that I won't bother you after this. This is last.. pleaseee.. ,'

'Finee........ BUT PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST TIME. I'M TIRED. I WANT TO SLEEP,'

'YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!.. Thanksssss Min-ahh! I love youuu!'

Huhhh... What the hell I just made myself miserable this upcoming week. The whole week. What should I do? act naturally. Just act as his girlfriend when his noona around. Well that would be fine I guess. Not in school at least.

 

Monday

Junhyung's noona is about to arrive soon. Ahh.. Nervous. I am totally doing this for the sake of Sunny-unnie. Nothing less. 

"Babe, let's go," Junhyung suddenly grabs my wrist and ask me to get into the car.

"Huhh..?? Why? Where are trying to take me?" What is wrong with this guy. I wonder myself.

"To meet my noona you babo. Why? Are trying to say that I was trying to flirt you? Bhahahaha...," he laughs at me.

"Yahh.. Not at all. Huh.. this guy, do you think that you are that good looking? Pffttt.! " 

"Hehehe.. whatever.. But I am personally warn you don't fall for me. I am afraid you might," he said confidently.

"Yah..yahh.. I am not like other girls. Besides, remember that my unnie is your girlfriend," I pointed my forefinger at him.

"Am I the one who should remind you that? But haven't I told you that your sister and I were not dating, we are close. Yeah.. maybe soon we could go for dating. She's too far I think. Hurmm.. but seriously, your sister just my type," 

Oh my, did he ever love my sister? "Junhyung.. do you like my sister?" I asked him while riding his car.

"Hurmm.. what am suppose to answer? Okayy. No, I like you. HAHAHAHAHA..." he laughs.

"Yahhh.. stop playing!" yelled me and knock his head.

"Yahh.. I'm driving. I am just kidding. Yes, why would I hate her. She's kind and nice. Sometimes funny. Most importantly cuteee! " 

He pinches my cheek till it's red. "Yahh... I am hurting!. But at least I know you like her. That was relieve.. Komawo," I said to him and smile.

"For what?" he ask me back.

"For liking my sister,"

"What if.. I don't? You should be relieve too right?"

"Why?" 

"Then you can be with me," he teases me. Really I hate this. I knock his head again and pinch his hand. 

 

Junhyung's pov:

"Alright, here we are. My sister's house," I open the door for Shi Min. It's a man thing actually. Looking tough and yet gentle.

"Wow, nice house. Your parents live here?" impressed with house that I just brought her to.

"No, I live with my uncle and my younger brother. My mom and dad already past away about 2 years ago. That is why this time when my sister return, she feels like she should at least know about her brothers. Trying to get along.. I guess," I am making a serious look.

"Awhh.. sorry about your parents. Hurmm.. how long did your sister lives in London?" 

"Umm... since she's married, about 8 years ago. Her husband runs a business there," suddenly my noona comes and approaches us.

"Well come in. Wahh.. this must be Shi Min? Annyeong-hasaeyo, I am Jessica Yong, Junhyung's noona. Junhyung had already told me about you. A lot,"

I look at her and she smiles. She must be wondering what I have told my noona. Hahaha. It's quite fun to see her curious like that.

She stares at me. A deep one. I guess I am right.

"Annyeong-hasaeyo. Nice to meet you, unnie. My name is Shin Shi Min," talking formally and bow her.

"Junhyung bring her in. I cook plenty of foods for especially for your girlfriend visit. Ouhh.. this is awesome. I can't believe my little donsaeng had really grown up," she my hair

"Noona.. stop that.. I've grown up okayy.. This is embarassing,"

Ahh.. chincha... noona just like my mother. Treat me like a child. I adjust my messy hair.

"Aishh.. this kid.. what to be embarassing? You still my dongsaeng," she laughs.

"Geuroem-yo, let's go in Junhyung-ah," Shi Min pulls me in. I was quite amaze actually seeing her act like that. Naturally she is quite.. quite.. yeah. quite shy. Wow she is bold. 

"Yeah.. let's go baby..," I give her a peck on her cheek.

She stares at me. "Remember! you are my unnie's boyfriend," she whispers slowly at me.

"I never declare with her. And I am tired to tell you this,"

You want to play? The day just begin. I am going to give you the way should a boyfriend treat a girlfriend.          

" Aigoo~ this sweet couple, stop making love line. Let's go in..," my sister calls us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading but please feel free to comment. At least I give me strength to write more. Really.. I love you all. :D