Revoir

Crushing Over You

"I'm homed," I said weakly. Tense, pressure. I don't have mood today. After what had happen today. I bet Shinhye and her mother suffer a lot more misery.

"Shi Min-ah, come down and eat," I heard my mother just called me. "Dee, omma.. a minute," I reply her with weakl voice but loud enough to be heard. I lay on my bed and grab my school bag. Taking out Junho's gift gave by Shinhye just now.

I tore off the cover and found a note. It says:

'Dear Min-ah, sorry for not telling you before I left. This is too flash, too haste I think. Well this is embarassing. I feel like pabo... Hahaha.. I never give anyone a letter before. Girls especially and you are the first. To be truth, I do really like you. Really really like you. Ever since you started to move to our class. But seems like we could not able to develop anything. Thank God we are not declaring yet. Cause I might find you'll hurt in future and I don't want that to be happen. I am sorry. Let's stay to be friend though. Hope you'll find a better guy. I'll be missing you Min-ah.'

p/s: Don't forget me.

Lots of love, Lee Junho :D

 

The gift, it was a notebook. At the front page, there's a short note. 'This is way too simple, but the thing is, I want you to write everything that you want to share with me, as if you share it with me. Hope you like it, -Junho'

I hug the book and said, " I am going to miss you," Tears are suddenly falls.

 

I went downstairs to eat and suddenly Sunny-unnie came to me. I bet it must be Junhyung.

"Yah.. Min-ah you'd promised me to give Junhyung's phone number. Do you have it now?" yeay. me correcto!

"Nope, I don't. Not yet," I replied.

" Yahhh! you wanna die? Yahh! you better get it tomorrow.. Aigoo this brat.. really makes me people pissed off," she is about to hit my head.

"Shiiro," I did merong to her. She hit my head. "Yahh.. seriously this bratt..!" 

"Yahh yahhh yahhh! you better stop, or else..," I tend to blackmail her.

"Or else what?" she curious.

"I'll tell omma that you kissed your boyfriend," me replied her.

"Yahhh,, you better not..!" me then shout out loud, "Ommmaaa!!!!" I called my mother.

"Waee..?" my mom appears.

"Nothing," then we both giggles. My mother left. " Huhhh.. such a relief," Sunny said.

" You better help me okay?" she said to me.

"Arraso," I repliy shortly and continue eating.