Fanatic fans

Crushing Over You

*** Recess time

"Min-ah, Shinyoung-ah..! Guess what!" cried Taeyeon half-scream. "Don't disturb me while eating," mad Shinyoung. " Hahaha, yahh! listen first what am I going to tell you both. I just accidentally touched Junhyung's palm while I was taking my drink just now," said Taeyeon excitedly. "Bouaa..?? Junhyung's palm? Waa.," Shinyoung to put some interest. "I am not going to wash my hand, I was happy to death you know!" said Taeyeon like winning a big lottery indeed. Both Taeyeon and Shinyoung giggles. "Min-ah! Yah..! don't you feel excited for me?" said Taeyeon and winked her eyes for several times. "Geureom.. I do happy for you, I know you have been keen to that playboy since past two years is it?" I said sarcastically. " Yahh! Min-ah, I though we were friends. You have to support me atleast," said Taeyeon started to grief. " Hehehe, or do you envy? Who knows," Shinyoung starts whistling.  "Anyaa..! What are you guys saying? Chinjaa...! Of course not.? You guys nut? Me with that brat? Ohh.. Totally never ever happen," I was saying while closing my lunchbox. I had lose my appetite. I make my way to the washroom to clean up and they following me from the back. "Min-ah, are you not going to finish those kimbab? Give me instead. Hihihihi," giggles Shinyoung and I pass the lunchbox to her.

 

" Min-ah, you told last night that your sister asked for Junhyung's number is it?" Taeyeon asked me while washing her hand. "Uhuh, why? Do you have his number?" I asked her back. "Hahaha, I just going to tell you if you have his number, don't forget to give me okay," both Shinyoung and Taeyeon laugh. I was really tense if Junhyung was the topic of the day. Stress all over. We walked out from the wash room and suddenly someone hit me. Both of us fall. It was my fault since I was walking backward. I was too nervous. Too scared to face to face. "Chongsahamnida," I said shutteredly and bowed for few times. Not even dare to look upon. "Min- ah, gwaenchanna?" he said. 'Ohh he knows me! seems the voice was really familiar.' I said to myself. " De.. Gwaenchanna, Sorry for hitting you just now," I said still standing and stare right on the floor. "It's okay, I am sorry too," as he said like that, I bravely to face him. 'Yong Junhyung?' I said blankly and I stared him. Pause. A long pause. He waves his hand for few time right in front of my face. "Min-ah! Are you okay?" he asked me while I was still straight standing in front of him. 'Since when this creature have been so handsome? Today? Those smiling eyes.. really wrecked my nerves,' I was like hypnotised. "Min-ah! Yahh..! Are you okay?" he asked me again and this time he grab my arms and shaken me. "Huhh.? Ohh. De.. gwaenchanna," I said after five minutes fascinate with his persona. "Okay then, see you in class after this," he winked at me. After he left, Shinyoung and Taeyeon approach me. "Min-ahh! you were truly lucky. I just touched only 5% of his body part, but you instead have won jackpot, 80% of his body." Taeyeon hugged me. I was still standing straight and stares blankly.