Disappointment

My True Love

Chanyeol's P.O.V

He's running late...”
“He said he was stuck with something, but he would come as fast as possible.”
“Shall we order and wait for him while we wait for our food?”
“Well... Y-Yeah, do so.”
“I will call him again and see if he's here soon. But you guys can start ordering.”

 

The others nodded as Chanyeol hurried to pick up his phone and walk away from the others for a while. He hit Baekhyun's number as he lifted the phone to his ear and listened to the signals pass by. He begun to feel a little inpatient when Baekhyun didn't pick up as the tried to keep calm. He might be just around the corner and doesn't want to pick up because he's here any second. Chanyeol tried to call Baekhyun one more time as he almost gave up when the boy picked up before the last signal went.

 

Baekhyun, where are you? We have been at the restaurant for a while and-”
“Sorry Chanyeol... S-Something came up.”
“What do you mean? Didn't you say we could meet up here and-”
“I'm sorry I-”

 

Chanyeol heard how a girl's voice interrupt Baekhyun in the background as Chanyeol understood right away what was going on. The thing that came up... It's Baekhyun's girlfriend... He rather spend time with her than with the others? But didn't he promise?

 

Baekhyun... This isn't like you... You promised to come and-”
“Excuse me whoever this is, I don't want to be rude and interrupt you, but Baekhyun is busy right now. Please call him later, he's not going to be able to talk with you for a while. Bye!”

 

Chanyeol stood like frozen as he listened to the silence. Baekhyun's girlfriend... is she really... that important so Baekhyun can't be without her for just one night? Chanyeol feels the anger grab him and for a second he wanted to call Baekhyun once again and tell him to go to hell. But then again, if Chanyeol does that he won't be such a good friend like he promised to be.

Chanyeol put away his phone as he forced himself to walk back to the others who looked at him in hope that he brought them good news. But unfortunately, he doesn't bring them any good news at all.

 

Baekhyun won't show up.”
“What? Why not?”
“He said he would meet us up here and-”
“He's stuck with his girlfriend. She even hung-up on me when I tried to talk to Baekhyun.”
“What a douchebag... Baekhyun I mean.”
“Why do you say that?”
“Because he can't even come and eat with us for once. And haven't you noticed, he's almost always away. He's never home anymore and he comes home late.”
“And he wakes up late sometimes too...”
“He doesn't really care about us, all he cares about is to meet his girlfriend.”

 

Chanyeol wants to argue against them so badly, but the thing is, he doesn't have anything to say. What the other says is true, Baekhyun is always out and is busy. He barely talks to them anymore and Chanyeol isn't sure if it is because of him and Baekhyun breaking up.

 

Let's just eat and have fun, okay? Baekhyun doesn't have to be here for us to have fun.”
“Yeah, we better get used to not have him around us that often.”
“But is it just me who feels kind of... I don't know, it feels like he's acting really strange.”
“I'm not sure if he's showing his true colors or if he just have changed.”
“People do change.”
“Let's not talk about it here guys. Come on, let's sit down and order the rest of the food.”

 

Everyone nodded as they decided to try to enjoy their EXO night, but when Baekhyun isn't here, Chanyeol feels kind of... lonely. He can still talk to Sehun and fanboy over Kai like he usually does, but without Baekhyun... It feels like Tao isn't getting angry enough or D.O not getting to give his murderous glances to someone...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Oh come on, are you mad at me for calling your manager? He said if I felt like I wasn't fairly treated by you, I could call him.”

 

Baekhyun just sat silent beside Taeyeon who pouted and tried to use her aegyo to make him look at her, but he doesn't care. She called his manager and caused him to feel frustrated and pretty much furious. He has never seen someone use such a dirty trick as his manager.

 

Oh come on baby, don't be mad at me. I truly just want to spend some time with you since I know we both are really busy and you're hanging out with your group during work all the time just like I do. I think they won't die without you for another night.”

 

Baekhyun refused to talk to her as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He's tired... Taeyeon sighed as she sat grumpy beside him again. None of them talked as Baekhyun almost fell asleep for some seconds, but then he felt Taeyeon's hand his thigh as his eyes got open again.

Baekhyun was fast to grab Taeyeon's and and stop it from moving closer to his private parts as he stared seriously at her. She looked like she really would like to go a round, but Baekhyun doesn't want to do anything with her. Not when she has been acting like this towards him.

 

Are you having fun yet? Tell me when you want me to go home so I can sleep.”
“The others should come soon but... We can still have some fun.”

 

Taeyeon truly tried to charm Baekhyun with her whispers and he bets that if he was straight, he would have fallen for her. But he's not straight and he's not in love with her. He was her fan, he admits that and he loves Girl's Generation (SNSD) a lot, but he doesn't love her. He loves Chanyeol...

 

I don't want to do that.”
“Then kiss me a little, please?”
“Don't feel like it.”
“Are you seriously going to act like a douchebag?”
“I'm not the douchebag here.”
“Excuse me?! I'm trying so hard to make time for you and this is how you thank me?!”
“Are you going to get mad because I'm not in the mood? So every time you're not in the mood, you can say no but when I'm not in the mood, I can't say no? Wow, just wow, I had no idea you were like this. If I knew, I wouldn't have gone out with you.”
“You're so mean towards me! Why are you doing this to me?!”
“I'm sorry but I'm truly not in the mood and if you want to get upset about it, then I won't stop you.”
“You're such a douchebag!”
“I'm not the one who's a douchebag... I'm not saying you're the douchebag either...”
“Then what are you saying?!”
“I'm saying that I'm not in the mood because I'm tired and stressed out. And don't come and tell me that helps to relieve stress. I'm not in the mood and I don't want to do it tonight and I won't change my mind. Plus, the other girls will be here any second now anyway.”
“We can be in my room and-”
“I said I'm not in the mood.”
“But come on!”

 

Baekhyun wanted to literally slap the out of himself since Taeyeon doesn't seem to understand his language at all. Baekhyun got up of the couch as he walked over to the kitchen to fetch some water. He doesn't have the power to even try to argue with Taeyeon anymore.

Baekhyun took a glass and filled it with water before he leaned against one of the benches and drank it. Taeyeon came slowly into the kitchen as she literally looked like she could begun to cry.

 

Do you really hate me that much?”
“I don't hate you.”
“But you won't do it with me.”
“Because I'm not in the mood.”
“But you can get into the mood.”
“Do you know what I learned when I was younger?”
“No... What?”
“That if you don't want to have , you have all the right to say no and if your partner complains about it, then your partner isn't worth you.”

 

Taeyeon stood silent for a long time as she stared down at the floor. It was like she tried to understand what Baekhyun said. Baekhyun drank up his water before he washed the glass and put it back where he found it. Then he looked back at Taeyeon who looked like she could cry.

 

So you hate me now?”
“No, I don't.”
“But you refuse to talk to me now.”
“Taeyeon... Please...”
“You hate me!”

 

Taeyeon begun to cry as the guilt took over Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed as he walked over to her and put his arms around her, just like Chanyeol used to do to him when he cried. Baekhyun hugged Taeyeon carefully as he let one of his hands run through her hair to comfort her.

 

I'm sorry if I made you upset but you have to listen to me. I don't hate you, but I don't like it when you treat me like I'm your toy.”
“Y-You don't hate me?”
“I don't hate you, I promise.”

 

Baekhyun held in his sighs as he watched the rest of the girls from the group come into the dorm. They all stared at Baekhyun and Taeyeon as Baekhyun just smiled at them. They all understood that something had happened but they didn't say anything as Baekhyun pulled out of the hug.

 

The others are here now.”
“Oh, they are? Sorry, just let me fix this.”

 

Taeyeon fixed her shirt and wiped away her tears and suddenly she looked like she was back to normal. She didn't even look like she had been crying. Baekhyun begun to wonder if she has really good acting skills or if she just faked everything from the very beginning.

 

Hey guys, do you want to join me and Baekhyun to watch a movie?”
“Are you sure you want that?”
“Haha, of course, right baby?”
“Yeah, I wouldn't mind at all.”

 

Baekhyun played along with Taeyeon as the others smiled and said they could join them for a movie. But on the inside, Baekhyun felt somewhat confused. Why does it feel like Taeyeon is a totally different person when nobody is around?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on the couch and stared at the TV screen while the others either was in their room or watched TV with him. At the moment they watched an episode of One Piece, but for only some minutes ago they watched a K-drama episode that was pretty cheesy. But it reminded Chanyeol of him and Baekhyun, how they once were...

Chanyeol felt like sobbing and to go into his room and die a little, but he promised himself that he wouldn't let the breakup with Baekhyun affect him or his work too much. Baekhyun is also trying so hard to be around Chanyeol without acting all awkward. Chanyeol should try harder to act like nothing has happened between him and Baekhyun.

 

Guys, I think it's time to go to bed.”
“Come on, turn of the TV.”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he got up of the couch as he realized that Baekhyun isn't back yet. Is he... Is he doing it with his girlfriend? Chanyeol feels jealous, but at the same time he feels so hurt. Was it really... that bad to be together with him?

 

Baekhyun will probably come home soon and wants to go to bed as fast as possible, so get up. And no complaining.”

 

No one said anything as they all got up to go to bed. Suho stared surprised at them as he almost walked shocked towards the room he and Lay shares. Baekhyun isn't here yet... Chanyeol wanted to talk with him, just for some few seconds... Chanyeol sighed as he walked towards his room, but before he got to enter it, he heard how the front door got opened.

Full with hope, Chanyeol walked towards the hallway to find the tired boy stand leaning against the door while taking off his shoes. Chanyeol hurried over as he tried to smile, but then he accidentally saw the kiss marks on Baekhyun's neck. The pain took over him as he couldn't smile his usual bright smile, but he could keep a weak smile on his lips.

 

Baekhyun, you're back.”
“O-Oh, hi Chanyeol. You're still awake?”
“Yeah... Hey, do you mind if we talk a little?”
“Actually I'm exhausted, I wouldn't mind if I could go to bed right away and-”
“But it will only take a minute or two.”
“Chanyeol... Please, I don't have the power.”
“I see... So you... Whatever.”

 

Chanyeol felt the pain fill him as he walked fast over to his room and closed the door behind him. He knows that he acted quite childish, but Baekhyun can be with his girlfriend a whole evening and ignore everyone else, but he can't spend one or two minutes with Chanyeol?

Chanyeol felt mad, his body is filled with the pain and jealousy as he walks over to his bed to try to go to bed. But he can't sleep, he just can't. His too tensed and too mad. What is he supposed to do? What should he do...?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up tired as the others was already eating their breakfast. Baekhyun sneaked over to the table and joined them in silence, but he didn't feel very welcomed. No one talked to him or looked at him, it is like he is invisible for them. Are they really... that mad for him not showing up last night?

Baekhyun held in a sigh as everyone talked to each other, except to Baekhyun. It hurts... It hurts to be invisible... Baekhyun didn't eat that much. He manage to eat some yoghurt but his apatite disappeared pretty quickly. Baekhyun came to the breakfast table last and left it first. He doesn't want to sit there for much longer if nobody wants to talk to him anyway.

Instead he just go ready for work as he fixed his hair and changed his clothes. He then sat down on the couch and grabbed his phone. He played on it for a while to get to think about something else for once, but it didn't take long before the others begun to walk around them and brought him back to the reality.

None of them paid him any attention, which means that everything is just like it were yesterday. Does this mean... that none of them wants him to be in the group anymore? Baekhyun felt frustrated and upset, but he didn't show it. Instead he text his manager and asked him if he could take the first two hours off today.

He got a straight and big no, but his manager said that he might let Baekhyun go and see Taeyeon a little earlier today, which Baekhyun doesn't want to do at all. Baekhyun sighed as he curled together on the couch and hid his face against his thighs. He wants to cry so badly, but he can't do that when everyone else is around.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he tried to keep the tears back. Where did he go wrong? Everything was so perfect and funny and good. Now everything is ruined. He can't love Chanyeol, he can't be friends with the other EXO members and he can't be happy because of Taeyeon. And work keeps him away from his family and he doesn't have time to meet his old friends.

Where the hell did everything go wrong...?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It might be pretty childish and mean, but nobody talked to Baekhyun today. No one wants to talk to him which isn't that weird since he has been acting weird lately. Chanyeol admits that he's disappointed that Baekhyun lied to them and didn't show up last night, but on the other hand isn't it going a little too far with not talking to him?

Everyone sat by the breakfast table and ate their breakfast under silence. No one said anything, which isn't really weird. Last night was a pretty good time, even though Baekhyun wasn't there. But now it seems that last night never occurred. Everyone just seems tired and no one says anything.

After a while, they heard how the front door to the dorm got open as the manager came in with a huge smile on his lips. No one said anything as they just stared down at their breakfast and kept chewing.

 

Wow, has someone died?”
“No... Not really...”
“Anyway, good morning everyone. Are you ready to go to work soon?”
“We just need to get dressed and finish here.”
“Good, today we got a radio interview, so don't be late.”
“Yes sir...”
“Also, we got some practices to take care of today, so don't take too long here.”
“Yes sir...”
“I will wait downstairs, you got 30 minutes as most before we have to leave.”

 

Everyone nodded as Chanyeol finished his breakfast fast like everyone else. Then they split up to get dressed or fix their hair and so on. Chanyeol got dressed first before he went to fix his hair. He took his time before he walked out to the hallway and got his shoes and jacket on. Everyone was getting ready and before they knew it, they all walked together down to the cars.

The mood among them all is weird, it's not like it usually is. Chanyeol wishes things could be like normal, but things are getting worse. When did everything begun to get like this? Was it after he and Baekhyun broke up? Why did their relationship affect everyone and their work so much? Why did Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's relationship end from the very beginning?

Chanyeol sighed as they all got into the two cars that waited for them. No one said anything as they all sat silent with their phones in their hands. This isn't the first time they're acting like this. Actually, when Kris and Luhan left, they all was like this for a while as well. But now, the reason is unknown why they're acting so weird.

 

You're very silent today.”
“Tired...”
“Late night...”

 

The manager nodded as Chanyeol decided to check his instagram while he's at it. After all, there is no point for him to sit here and think about last night. But he can't help to wonder, why did Baekhyun choose Taeyeon over them? He thought that they all were much closer to Baekhyun than Taeyeon.

Chanyeol isn't sure why, but he feels mad when he thinks about it. When he thinks about Taeyeon taking his Baekhyun from him. He wants Baekhyun back... He wants his lovely little Baekhyun back, but he hasn't the right to take him back like this. Baekhyun is the one who decides who he wants and right now, it's not Chanyeol he wants. And the truth is, it hurts so much when Chanyeol thinks about it. That Baekhyun doesn't want him anymore...

Chanyeol didn't realize how disappointed he actually feels. He wasn't sure how disappointed he got because Baekhyun didn't show up last night. He isn't sure if Baekhyun understands how they all feel about him, but he's pretty sure that he understands that no one is really happy with him right now. No one wants to talk to him and right now, no one looks at him. It's so childish, but it's understandable. Or is it...?

 


Ayo guys! How are you doing?! ^.^

Okay today I will keep everything short! I'm really busy with school so please be patient with the chapters! Trust me, I will update whenever I can! I love you all! ^.^

Thanks for all wonderful support, it means a lot to me so THANK YOU <3

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you guys! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3