Enough...

My True Love

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

So, Taeyeon, you wanted to talk to me? Or I assume that is why you wanted to see me.”

 

Taeyeon nods slightly while she closes the door to the practice. Before she closed it, she took a strangely long time to peek outside. Now she has closed the door and turns to him with a serious expression on her face. He gets a feeling that he already knows what she's going to say and he doesn't like it. Last night when they talked, he had hurt her feelings and he knew that she might have something in mind to make him feel as bad as she did last night. But something that is worth mentioning is that he didn't intend to hurt her feelings, he just happened to say what he thought out loud and she didn't like what he said.

 

If it is about last night, then I must say that I apologize if I was too harsh on you. I do understand your feelings, but I felt the urge to make you listen to me as well.”
“Baekhyun-ah, what you said made me think a lot about us. When I asked you if you love me, you didn't say anything and only stared down on the floor. I was seriously hurt by that fact. After all, we have been seeing each other a lot and we have been rather close if you ask me. We have gone out on dates, you have kissed me, hugged me and even gone far enough-”
“I get it and I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you feel fooled or hurt. I didn't mean to make you feel hurt or dumb. I really did want to try to open up to you...”
“I get a feeling that during all this time, your eyes were never at me. I thought a lot about it and you always felt a little distant somehow.”

 

Taeyeon gives him a serious look and for a second, he feels a strange nervousness wash over him. He thinks he knows where this is going and he doesn't like it. He knew it, he should have tried to come up with an excuse to leave, but Suho didn't seem to want him to get off Taeyeon's hook so easily. Is he perhaps... on their manager's side? No, he wouldn't... He wouldn't do something like that, right...?

 

Baekhyun-ah, I have decided that what we need is to be together and to be closer. I don't know what kind of heartbreak you have been going through before me, but I will take you out of it. I will make sure you will only look at me and no one else. Therefor, I think it is necessary for us to move in together. I happen to know that the whole EXO group is going to move to two different dorms anytime now and the manager said that I could take you into my own dorm that I'm going to move to. We will have plenty of time together and I strongly believe that this will solve our problems. We will be lovey-dovey and we can have fun all the time! I will give you whatever you want and whenever you want and I will do whatever you want as well! But if our relationship is going to work, you will have to be willing to do as much as I do. You do understand what I'm saying, right?”
“Taeyeon... I... I don't think this is a good idea... I still believe that this is going to end badly for both of us. Let's just... Let's just remain as we are for now.”
“Baekhyun, this is a must. I don't accept any more half-hearted efforts from you. You're my boyfriend and I deserve better, you have even said it yourself. You need me to get over your old heartbreak and I know it. Together we will have fun and love each other to the fullest!”
“Are you even listening to me? I still don't think this is a good idea. You don't understand Taeyeon, but I still want to live with my friends in EXO. I respect your thoughts, but-”
“There is no chance that I will accept a no from you. Like I said, we are going to fix this and you have to put more effort into us. We are going to move next weekend and your manager is already well informed about it. He was overjoyed to hear about it and wishes us to have a great time together, though I had to promise that we use protection when we-”
“Taeyeon, I want to breakup!”

 

Without thinking, he happen to let out the exact words he has been holding back for weeks. Taeyeon stops moving and for a moment she can only stare speechless at him. , this didn't go the way he had wanted...

 

T-Taeyeon... I... Before you freak out or scream at me or start crying, I want you to hear me out. I want you to calmly listen to me and-”
“Breakup...? You want to breakup...? No... That's not alright... NO! I don't accept that! You won't give me an honest chance!”
“Please listen to-”
“Your manager said it was alright! What is the problem?! We're going to end this stupid relationship without even trying?! No! I don't want that! I refuse to let it end like this!”
“T-Taeyeon... L-Listen to me! This relationship is not healthy anymore!”
“It's because you're not even trying! Why won't you let go of that ex of yours and love me?! I'm giving you my all and yet you're just ignoring me!”

 

Taeyeon is beginning to look desperate and she's even tearing up slowly. What is he supposed to say now? That he will accept her offer only to make her stop crying? He can't let her run out of here and start screaming and crying. But if he says that he won't mind, then he would be lying and put himself in a very difficult situation.

 

Baekhyun, I'm not going to let you play with me! I'm going to your manager!”
“N-No! Taeyeon! Stop it! This is why our relationship isn't working!”
“Because you're acting like an when you can be so sweet and nice?!”
“I'm not an ! I'm trying to tell you that I don't want this!”
“But you're not even trying anymore! That's it, I'm done with talking with you! I will make someone else talk with you and get you back to your senses!”
“TAEYEON!”

 

Before he can stop her, she has run out of the room and left. He can't let her get to his manager! His legs moves on their own and he begins to run down the corridor after her. To be honest, she's rather fast and she's even wearing high heels. How can woman run on those?! He struggles to keep up with her and tries to not bump into poor trainees who have no idea what is going on. They only see two sunbaes run past them while one of them is crying and the other one is desperately trying to catch up to her.

 

Noona! Please calm down and let me talk to you!”

 

She doesn't answer anymore, she only keeps running until they both have run all the way down to the lobby of the building. He curses silently when she exits the building: there is no way he can run out of here just like this. On the other hand, he can't let her get hurt. He hurries to run out only to trip slightly and nearly bump right into the person who he has been chasing. Taeyeon stands with teary eyes and in front of her stand no other than his very own manager: the man he has tried to avoid.

 

Calm down Taeyeon, I will talk to him. I understand how you feel and I will make sure he hears it from the right mouth. Don't worry, we boys are a little stupid from time to time, but I assure you that he loves you dearly. Baekhyun, I think we should go and have a little talk. My office, now.”
“N-No... I-I'm tired of this! I'm telling you this is not working! Why aren't you listening?!”
“Baekhyun. My. Office. NOW. Miss Taeyeon, I will go and scold him for you. Come on young man, we need to talk-”
“What if I say no? What are you going to do? This is not a part of my job-”
“Go to my office already! You better listen to me, I don't have the patience to play around with you anymore. Go. To. My. Office. NOW!”

 

Baekhyun jumps startled when his manager sudden shouts at him and points towards the door. People are beginning to stare at them and things will get worse if he doesn't go inside. Slowly he gives up and enters the building. He doesn't like being alone with his manager, but if he can get some time to come up with an excuse or a way to get rid of him, then things will get solved. For now he should try to plead him for forgiveness (even though he would rather punch him in the face).

He takes a longer route to his manager's office only to get some more time to think. The others will soon be ready to leave and he will probably be forced to stay away from them. But if he goes to them now and ask for help, then maybe... Maybe they can help him? But how can they help him? They're powerless as long they're stuck with the company and their contract. Should he just... give up?

Eventually his time is out and he has arrived to his manager's office. To his surprise his manager is already waiting for him and is staring rather pissed at him. He carefully glances around him on the way to his manager's office and notice to his horror that everyone at the department has already left. It's just the two of them alone on the floor, at least what he can see...

 

Get your over here. Now. I don't have any patience with you anymore!”

 

Hesitation has begun to fill him the closer he gets to his manager. When he's right in front of him, the man suddenly grabs his wrist and nearly throws him into the room. He then slams the door close and even locks it before he turns to him with a furious look on his face. Of course this is the first time he has ever seen his manager this angry at him before and he has never seen him hurt anyone else except for him.

 

You little... Do you have any idea how badly that could have ended?! I barely managed to calm her down and on top of that, you're trying to talk back at me! Are you stupid?!”
“M-Manager-nim, I can explain! Taeyeon and I can't be together, it isn't working-”
“No Baekhyun-ah! It's you who can't make it work! She's trying hard to get it to work, but you're not even trying! What is wrong with you?! Do you want me to beat you that badly?!”
“I-It's against the rules to hit any idol! You know that!”
“But there is no proof, is there? There is no one who would believe you anyway!”
“I'm warning you, I WILL report you! I'm not going to stay shut-!”
“I'm tired of your cocky attitude and your useless brain! Shut up already you brat!”

 

Like he feared, his manager has lost his mind. He grabs Baekhyun's collar and doesn't even hesitate to hit him right in the stomach with all his force. Baekhyun gasp for air and feels how he drops down to the floor. That bastard didn't just dare to hit him...!

 

You damn bastard... I will report you... I will ing report you and ruin you!”
“Shut up you damn brat! I'm so damn tired of you ruining everything I have built up!”
“Built up?! You have done nothing! It's our effort and sleepless nights that have given you all this credit! You think you're so good, but you're just a damn-”
“Shut it you brat! SHUT UP!”

 

The moment his manger releases his frustration on him, he regrets even opening his mouth. He must have had a really bad day and something must have happened because he's hitting him and even kicking him with all his force. Baekhyun gasps for air and tries to get away from the violent man who is angrier than any time before. He has never seen him this angry and it seems like Baekhyun wasn't the only bad thing that happened to him today.

 

It's all your fault! All of you brats are idiots and bastards! It's your fault that things are getting ruined! It's not my fault! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!”

 

By now his stomach and chest are filled with too much pain, he can't even breath properly. He gasps for air and tries to get up on his knees to at least breathe, but he gets kicked down and stepped on or punched right in the stomach or on the back. His manager isn't stupid, he's hitting him where no one will be able to see unless they strip his clothes off. But Baekhyun has had enough, he can't take any more! He tries to scream to him to stop, but his voice gets stopped when his manager suddenly grabs his throat and pushes him down onto the floor with such force that he has to gasp for air.

 

Listen you little brat! This is not over! I don't know what you have done or who you have told about me, but you will regret it! I will ing ruin you and your life! I will make sure to get rid of your precious Chanyeol and I will ing kill you when I'm done with you!”
“S-Stop it... I-I haven't done anything...”
“You liar! There is no way they could have known about my plans if you haven't told them! I will freaking kill you if you dare to lie to my face again! Was it you who told them or not?! Tell me! TELL ME!”
“N-NO!”
“You're a liar! A damn ing liar!”

 

He gets kicked right into his side at least five more times before the manager stops and stands up straight. He slowly straightens his shirt and casually walks over to his desk. He grabs his phone calmly like nothing has happened while Baekhyun is holding back the tears as much as he can. He can't breathe properly and it feels like his mouth is full of blood.

 

Great... I went too far... You damn brat... Always in the way... Listen, I will give you one last chance to fix this mess. If you don't want me to get your precious Chanyeol to get into a huge scandal and fire him right here on the spot, then you better listen to what I say. You will leave here and keep this a secret and you WILL do everything I say. If I tell you to move in with Taeyeon, then you will move in with her. If I tell you to work harder, you will work harder. Go back to the dorm, don't tell anyone about it and tomorrow you will have to go and see Taeyeon and apologize. Do it as romantic as you can, buy her a new dress and flowers or something. Just ing do it right! I have warned you, do NOT piss me off ever again. Do you get it?”

 

Baekhyun struggles to get up on his knees, but his manager only steps down onto him and glares angrily at him until he nods to an agreement. He's too scared to open his mouth and even if he did try to say against him, he would have a hard time talking. With that being said, the manager casually grabs his jacket and bag before he exit the room and sighs loudly.

 

Man... Being a manger can be so tiring... I better get some beer tonight... Don't be late tomorrow morning Baekhyun-ah. You know I don't like getting pissed...”

 

The moment his manager has left and the door closes in front of him, tears streams down his cheeks as he gasps for air. He can't move, he literally can't move. This is the first time someone has ever beaten him and it feels like his whole body is sore and has a hard time to move. He struggles to get up on his knees and he cries and whines in pain. Who would ever do this to an idol? He keeps crying while he gets up on his feet and supports himself against the desk. His legs is sore, his hands are feeling like they're swollen from trying to stop the kicks and punches and his stomach hurts. It hurts so badly...

It takes him a while before he manages to stumble out of the office and slowly makes his way towards the elevator. Every step he takes hurt and it feels like he's going to throw up from the pain. His mouth still tastes like blood and he feels weak. He can only keep on crying and stumble forward in hope to get out. If someone sees him like this, they will ask him what has happened and he won't hold back. He's tired of that damn bastard... He won't listen to him... He won't let him push him around any more! He threatens to fire Chanyeol, but that bastard will be fired first!

He makes it to the elevator before he nearly collapses and gasps for air. He has to sit down in the elevator while its on the way down and he keeps on crying in pain. He holds his hands on his stomach and struggles to breathe. He wants it to stop... He wants all of this to stop... He just wants it to end... Why must he have such a psycho manager? Why...? The elevator suddenly stops earlier than what he thought and he watches the door gets open in front of him in horror. Who is still here at the building except for him?!

The cheerful voices echoes into the elevator and he stares with teary eyes at the group of young men in front of him. They all stop talking the moment they spots him and their cheerful smiles turns into horrified faces. He had totally forgotten that they're still here... Every single EXO member were still in the building...

 

B-Baekhyun?! W-What has happened to you?!”
“BAEK!”

 

Chanyeol is fast to push everyone to the side and nearly throws himself down onto the floor. Suho is the second person to run up to him and the rest are pushing into the elevator to see what is going on. The door closes behind them without them noticing and you can hear Chen curse silently when he nearly got stuck between the doors. But that doesn't matter, everyone is fully focused on the crying Baekhyun who wants to cry his heart out.

 

Baekhyun! What has happened?! Are you alright? A-Are you in pain?”
“S-Say something, anything! D-Did Taeyeon do this?”

 

He can't say anything, he's too scared. He didn't realize it, but his body is trembling. He can only cry and shake his head to an answer. Though, every movement he does hurts. He cries and bites his lower lip to keep his mouth closed. He wants to scream, but he can't. Chanyeol's eyes are filled with worry as he carefully pulls Baekhyun into his arms and holds him carefully.

 

Please tell me what is wrong. Does it hurt somewhere? Where does it hurt?”
“Home... I-I... want... t-to... g-go home...”

 

He can barely speak without showing pain and his voice is trembling. The others look horrified, but Suho and Chanyeol get him. They both understand that he doesn't dare to speak here. Suho quickly grabs his phone and calls for two cars to take them home and Chanyeol gently puts his arms behind his back and under his legs. He's not going to carry him, is he?

 

I'm sorry, but it looks like you can't move. I will carry you, so don't worry.”
“T-Thank you...”

 

Chanyeol only nods, though it's obvious that everyone, not only Suho and Chanyeol, is getting rather anxious. The elevator stops and they all get out. They try to hide Baekhyun among them to bring less attention to them, but there weren't too many people in the lobby to see them. There are two guards and one girl in the information desk that are here. The girl is busy with the computer and the two guards don't pay them too much attention since they're exiting the building. Outside the building stand two cars that are waiting for them and Chanyeol hurries over to one and the others quickly split up to get in as well.

 

W-What has happened? Is everything alright with Baekhyun-ah?”
“Don't worry, he's just exhausted from training. He think he twisted his ankle, but they said that it's nothing serious. But to be on the safe side, we decided to carry him and not let his ankle get any more harmed and to let it rest as much as possible.”
“I see... Then I will take you straight home.”

 

Baekhyun remains silent the whole car ride. He holds back his tears and struggles to find a comfortable position where he can breathe properly. Chanyeol keeps glancing down at him with a worried look on his face, but Suho (who told the driver a total lie to not make things worse) acts calm and composed. When they finally arrive Suho thank the driver and Chanyeol carefully helps Baekhyun out of the car. He tries to walk on his own this time, but he only ends up crying from the pain.

 

I will carry you. Come here, don't move if you're hurt. Maybe we should call for a medic or something? You look horrible when you walk.”
“Let's discuss that inside. Come on, let's go before people sees us.”

 

Chanyeol nods and easily swoops Baekhyun into his arms and gently carries him. Baekhyun has never been this happy to be short and that he doesn't weight too much, because Chanyeol can carry him if he's like this. Everyone gets inside the door and Suho is fast to take a good look around the place and Xiumin joins him strangely enough. Chanyeol takes him straight into his bedroom and puts him down onto his bed where he can lie down if the pain becomes too much for him to handle.

 

Baekhyun... I... I think I might know what has happened, but I don't want to believe it... I know you didn't want to involve me in your problem more than necessary, but this is serious. Can you please tell me what happened?”
“I will tell you... I'm not letting that bastard to get away with this...”

 

Chanyeol nods slowly, but he looks worried. Suho enters the room after a while and after him sneak the rest of the group and look rather worried at him. It doesn't matter if they're here, it's better if they all hear it. As long that bastard doesn't appear out of nowhere, it doesn't really matter who hears them at the moment.

 

B-Baekhyun, are you alright? What has happened? You disappear after the practice and Suho and Chanyeol claimed you were with Taeyeon.”
“But we heard something about Taeyeon running out of the building and someone were chasing her. Was that you?”
“Taeyeon... She... She wanted to move in together with me. I... I want to break up with her... I... I was forced to be with her... I was forced to breakup with Chanyeol...”
“W-Wait a minute, are you saying that-?”
“I got blackmailed to breakup with him... T-The person who forced me told me he would ruin Chanyeol's whole career and life and make sure to make him a good example for the rest of us. He would also double my debt so I wouldn't be able to leave the company in the near future and he promised to show no mercy if I didn't do as he said.”
“WHAT?! Who would do that?!”
“Lay is right, who would go that far?”
“That same person forced me to be together with Taeyeon and she has apparently a good contact with this person. She would snitch on me if I didn't want to see her and things would get worse. Today, when I tried to tell her that I would rather breakup than move in with her, she begun to scream and cry like usual. I tried to calm her down, but she threaten me to talk with the person who blackmails me. She went to him and... And he wanted a serious talk with me. At his office... Alone... H-He was frustrated, something had happened and... And he... He hit me... And kicked me...”
“Are you alright?! Let me see! Where did he hit you?!”

 

Chanyeol couldn't keep himself of Baekhyun any longer. His hands quickly removed the sleeves of Baekhyun's shirt and checked the arms that has been bruised, but the worst part of Baekhyun's body is his stomach and chest. He can't hold back the tears while the others try to see what Chanyeol is seeing.

 

I-It's... real... T-There are bruises here... D-Did he really... h-hit you?”
“It's not the worst... I-I can't move... M-My stomach...”
“Y-Your stomach?!”

 

Chanyeol is about to pull up Baekhyun's shirt when Suho stops him and pushes him to the side. He then calmly sits down in front of Baekhyun and grabs his shoulders. He doesn't dare to squeeze them in case they're hurt as well, but he's giving him a serious yet pitiful look on his face. It's obvious that Suho had no idea something like this could happen and it's even more obvious that everyone is not only shocked, but also furious.

 

Baekhyun-ah... I need you to tell me everything that has happened. I need to know every single detail and I need you to tell me if you need a medic. Guys, calm down and back off and give him some space. Chanyeol, I need you to breathe and let poor Baekhyun rest a little. Can't you see that your panicking is making him feel even worse?”
“I-I'm sorry... B-Baek, let me take a look for you. Is it okay?”

 

He can only nod to an answer as Chanyeol tries to calmly sit down in front of him and gently grabs the shirt. He slowly pulls it up, mostly to make sure to not harm him. Sehun gasps loudly in the background and he can hear Kai curse angrily (which is rare). Suho's face turns into a scary expression and Chanyeol looks even more horrified. The giant looks right up at him, his deeps eyes locking Baekhyun's with his and he can tell that he's furious. The moment they stare into each other's eyes, he can see a fury waking up within the taller man. Chanyeol is furious and honestly, it even scares Baekhyun a little...

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So here is another update of the story! I hope you're enjoying it to the fullest! A lot has been going on around me at the moment, but I'm trying my best to keep updating as often as I can! ^.^

I want to thank you all for the wonderful support you have been giving me and I hope that you will keep supporting me. If you like what you read, give it an upvote or share it with a friend! Feel also free to leave a comment! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3