Lovey-Dovey

My True Love

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It's a little crazy how life sometimes works. It's a little funny how love works. One day, you kind of think someone is annoying or you think that the person truly doesn't belong around you. And then everything change in an instant when the person says or does something that makes you feel... crazy. Is it called... love?

 

***

 

Yah, come over here you little puppy.”
“Haha, okay Yoda.”
“I'm not as short as you are though.”
“Yah, that was mean!”

 

Baekhyun shouted as he happily hugged Chanyeol and let Chanyeol hug him back. Baekhyun then smiled upon the giant who kept hold Baekhyun in his embrace and smiled like a fool at him.

 

Do you know what day it is?”
“It's Friday.”
“Haha, I mean, do you know if it is any special day today?”
“Uhm... It's no one's birthday... It's not exo's anniversary...”
“Yah, have you seriously forgotten?”

 

Baekhyun asked as he stared at Chanyeol who smiled foolishly. He has no idea what day it is today. Baekhyun looked really disappointed at Chanyeol who felt his heart almost sink to the bottom of his stomach, what has he missed?

 

W-Wait, let me think a little. I'm a little forgetful today and-”
“Chanyeol... I really thought you would remember...”
“I'm trying...”

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he kept stare at Baekhyun who looked more and more disappointed. Then it hit him, he knows what kind of day it is. How could he forget about today of all days?! Of course Baekhyun would be disappointed if Chanyeol doesn't figure it out!

 

Hey, I don't remember. Sorry. But I have to go, before the manager comes and gets me. See you later, love you.”

 

Chanyeol left a quick peck on Baekhyun's forehead before he rushed towards the door and left Baekhyun. Chanyeol was fast to pick up his phone on his way out to the car as he hit the number to his manager. He got a lot of planning to do.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I can't believe it...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled annoyed as his mood literally sank from happy to depressed. He can't believe that Chanyeol has forgotten. It was after all he who... Who made them...

 

I don't have the power to care either! Stupid bastard!”

 

Baekhyun shouted mad and collapsed tired on his bed. The door to his and Chanyeol's room went open slightly as D.O peeked his head in and just stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun held in the annoyance as he looked up and tried to smile at D.O.

 

Can I help you?”
“Well yeah, we need to get going. Are you done with being angry and frustrated?”
“Well... Yeah, I guess...”

 

Baekhyun got up as he fixed himself, changed his clothes and went out to the others. They're supposed to go for an interview, though Chanyeol left earlier with someone else to do something before the interview.

 

Well, today is going to be a long day guys.”
“You mean a long afternoon with a long interview?”
“Exactly.”
“When do you think we will be home?”
“Not until late night, definitely not before midnight.”
“Oh man, we should get some snacks with us or something.”
“Don't worry, they will serve you something to eat at the interview.”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart calm down a little from his disappointment. Maybe today wouldn't have been a good day to... celebrate with Chanyeol anyway. Baekhyun felt how he spaced out as he just followed the others, until he almost walked straight into the car door.

 

Yah, Baekhyun, wake up.”
“S-Sorry.”

 

Baekhyun was fast to get into the car and put on the seat belt before he dared to space out again, but it didn't last for long. They all arrived shortly to the place where they're going to have their interview. They all stepped out as fans greeted them and they all smiled and waved back at them.

They all hurried to get inside after a while, not because they don't like their fans, they just don't like the constant photoing with flashes that makes their eyes hurt. It's one of the few things that is bad with being famous, because you never get to rest or you can't go out without people taking photos of you.

Baekhyun tries to not mind it too much though, since he choose to work like this and the fans means well. He appreciates all his fans and he will always respect them, no matter what.

 

Baekhyun-”
“Oh, hi Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who was fast to realize that the manager was around. Chanyeol was fast to come up with something to say.

 

Hi, I forgot to ask, have you seen my black cap with this weird logo on?”
“No... Or wait, isn't it in my closet since yours is stuffed at the moment?”
“Oh right, I forgot. I was just wondering since I was thinking to wear it today, but I couldn't find it.”

 

The manager didn't seem too suspicious about Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the moment as he just passed them to talk with the workers. Chanyeol looked apologizing at Baekhyun who tried to smile kind at Chanyeol, but he couldn't help to feel a little annoyed. But then again, today wouldn't have been a good day to celebrate anyway... But still...

 

Hey, about earlier-”
“I know, I forgot to charge your phone. Come on, let's get inside.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol understood that Baekhyun wasn't in the mood to talk at the moment and it's too dangerous to talk about their... secret “business” in public.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun and fooled around with him a lot. He was a little grumpy at first, but in the end of the interview he seemed to be much more playful and silly as usual. But Chanyeol still can't help to feel excited about them getting home later today.

After the interview, they all had to fill in some paper work and wait for everyone to finish their business before they all could get back to their dorm. Chanyeol checked that Baekhyun was with them, since he always seems to get lost wherever they walk. Seriously, Baekhyun always gets lost if someone doesn't keep an eye on him.

In the car on the way home, everyone looked sleepy and Chanyeol felt a little sleepy too. It has been a long day and it's finally over, or not for Chanyeol and Baekhyun that is. The others might not go to bed right away, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun won't go to bed right away anyway.

 

Okay boys, go to bed as fast as possible. Don't stay up all night, without sleep. You got to sleep in a little tomorrow, with other words you don't have to go up 7 in the morning. Your schedule begins at 11 am, so sleep tight!”
“Thank you manager!”
“Have a nice evening manager hyung!”
“You too, now go to bed!”

 

Everyone hurried out of the car and walked straight up to the dorm. Chanyeol made sure that Baekhyun was behind him the whole time and he also made sure that the manager didn't come with them. The others glanced at Chanyeol who smiled big at them, they know about his plan.

 

Hey Baekhyun, you got something on on your forehead. Wait, let me help you.”

 

Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun in front of the front door and was fast to cover Baekhyun's view. Baekhyun stared dumb at Chanyeol who used his hands to just Baekhyun's forehead a little gently with his fingertips. Then Kai held out a small blindfold behind Baekhyun that Chanyeol took and was fast to tie in front of Baekhyun's eyes.

 

H-Hey! What are you doing?!”
“Sch, don't scream like that.”

 

The other smiled happily at Chanyeol who walked around Baekhyun and grabbed his shoulders. D.O stopped Baekhyun from removing the blindfold as Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun forward. Baekhyun walked with unsure steps as Chanyeol tried to not laugh.

 

Trust me Baek, you won't get hurt.”
“What are you up to? Is this a prank or something?”
“Nope, we're just playing a game. Keep going.”
“If you humiliate me, I swear, I will cut your heads off.”

 

Suho held a hand in front of his mouth to not laugh while he used his phone to record everything. Chanyeol tried to not laugh as well as they got Baekhyun inside the dorm and led him over to their bedroom. Suho sneaked in before Chanyeol and Baekhyun as he stood in a corner and made sure to record everything.

 

Okay, enough with this game already! It's not funny-”
“We're there. Now I will take of the blindfold, slowly of course, and your job is to get ready.”
“Get ready for what? You're not going to throw anything at me?!”
“No, don't worry. Trust me, okay?”

 

Chanyeol spoke calmly as Baekhyun hesitated before he nodded. Chanyeol carefully grabbed the blindfold and pulled it slowly off Baekhyun who opened his eyes to stare straight into the room. Chanyeol held his breath at the moment, how will Baekhyun react to his surprise?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun doesn't know what Chanyeol had in mind nor what he planned, but he got a feeling that it wasn't a prank. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, scared that something would flew into his face or water get splashed over him. But instead of anything like that, he saw something really cute and romantic in front of him.

The whole room was lightened up with small candles and there were roses everywhere in the room. On Baekhyun's bed was only teddy bears with hearts and there was small gifts on it as well. On Chanyeol's bed was also small teddy bears and small gifts that Baekhyun recognize, isn't it those he planned to give Chanyeol? Who put them there? Who found them?

Baekhyun felt a little teary at the moment, he felt speechless and before he knew it, he had turned around and hugged Chanyeol without saying any more words.

 

You idiot... You're such an idiot... You said you didn't remember...”
“Haha, I wanted to surprise you. I know I sounded like an idiot, but I really wanted to surprise you baby. I love you. Happy anniversary, Baekhyun-ah.”
“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he cried a little as he pulled Chanyeol into a kiss and embraced his neck. Chanyeol embraced him back before he pulled out and smiled the most wonderful smile ever.

 

Happy first anniversary Chanyeol... I hope we will have many more years together.”
“I hope so as well.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he hugged Chanyeol again. After the hug, Chanyeol led Baekhyun over to the bed and picked up one of the small gifts and held it out to him. Baekhyun took it carefully before he opened it. Inside of the package was a small necklace with a heart. It's simple and probably the most typical thing couples give each other, but Baekhyun loves it.

 

Oh, your gifts, who found them?! Did you sneak around in my stuff?!”
“Haha no, D.O helped you to hide them, remember?”
“Chanyeol asked me nicely to help him out with this surprise, like he asked everyone else. I remember your gifts, so when Chanyeol wasn't around, I put them on his bed.”
“I had no idea you had bought me gifts before I even had managed to finish this surprise idea.”

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he pushed Chanyeol over to his bed, he wants to see Chanyeol's reaction to his gifts. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol excited as Chanyeol picked up one of the gifts and opened it. Chanyeol smiled like a fool when he picked out a necklace with a small round metal plate on it, but that's not all. On the metal plate stood four letters that made one word.

 

Derp... Hahaha, that's so cute! I have never gotten anything like this before!”

 

Chanyeol laughed happily as he hugged Baekhyun tight and smiled like a fool. Baekhyun smiled as well, he's really satisfied with the choice of necklace. He knew Chanyeol would like it, since Chanyeol is a derp and he likes funny yet cute things. Baekhyun is really, really satisfied with this day.

 

I love you Chanyeol.”
“I love you too, my puppy.”

 

***

 

Baekhyun yawned tired as he looked up at Chanyeol who slept beside him. His warm arms surrounded Baekhyun and his messy hair tickled Baekhyun's neck lightly when he moved. Chanyeol snored quietly beside Baekhyun and his warm body felt so good to have right next to him.

 

I'm glad that everything has turned out so well for us... Don't you think so too, Chanyeol?”
“Mm....”

 

Chanyeol mumbled a little in his sleep as he snuggled his head against Baekhyun's neck and made Baekhyun laugh. Baekhyun turned around in Chanyeol's embrace and pressed his lips gently against the giant's forehead. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes after Baekhyun left his peck on the giant's forehead as he smiled tired.

 

Good morning... My love...”

 

Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol who smiled down at him and then leaned in to kiss him. Baekhyun felt the sweet taste of Chanyeol's lips as they pulled out of the kiss again.

 

Good morning my prince charming. Have you slept well?”
“I slept perfectly, you have no idea how good it feels to sleep beside you.”
“Haha, you have no idea how good I slept with you beside me.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he kissed Baekhyun again and again, till it knocked on the door. Chanyeol was fast to get up of the bed, in case it is the manager who's here. The door went open and in peeked the manager who smiled at them.

 

Good morning boy's, did you sleep well?”
“Mm... My alarm went off but I couldn't get up...”
“Haha, I see. Well, I'm here to fetch Baekhyun actually.”
“What? Me? Okay, can I get some minutes to get ready?”
“Sure, get dressed and eat something quick before we go.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he got up fast and rushed in to the bathroom. He was fast to put on some simple makeup, he fixed his hair and then hurried out to the bedroom to get his clothes on. When he came out of the bathroom, he noticed that the manager was gone and Chanyeol stood and fixed his hair in front of a mirror.

 

So, did you know that he would come earlier for you today?”
“No, I'm actually quite surprised that he came to fetch me. I have no idea if there is something special going on today.”
“Maybe he just wants to discuss some side jobs for you?”
“Maybe, maybe not. I have no clue to be honest.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun got dressed and checked his hair and makeup one last time. Baekhyun sneaked over to Chanyeol and pulled the giant down to his level so he could leave a quick peck on his lips.

 

I see you later.”

 

Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun before Baekhyun hurried out to the kitchen. Baekhyun grabbed a drinking yoghurt and hurried to walk towards the door where the manager stood and waited for him.

 

Good, you're done. Let's get going, we have a meeting to attend.”
“A meeting...? With who?”
“Come on, don't drag your feet.”

 

Baekhyun walked fast after the manager as they got down to the car and jumped in. The manager didn't say anything the whole way to the SM building, where they apparently have a meeting to attend. Baekhyun has no idea why he has to go to this meeting, because he's not Suho who is the leader of the group.

When they finally arrived to the SM building, the manager was fast to get out and Baekhyun followed him quickly. As usual, there were some few fans outside as they greeted Baekhyun with big smiles and he smiled back at them. The manager pulled Baekhyun with him into the building as quickly as possible as they hurried to get to an elevator.

 

So, what kind of meeting are we going to?”
“A private one. Let's talk more at my office.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as the manager stood in the elevator with him and waited for them to arrive to the right floor. When they finally arrived to the manager's office, Baekhyun was told to close the door behind him and to sit down on a chair in front of the desk.

 

There, now were finally here.”
“Why did you burden yourself by fetching me? You could have called me instead.”
“The thing is, I wanted as few as possible to know about this meeting.”
“What do you mean?”
“I told Chanyeol that you and I are going to talk about the next photo shooting for a magazine, I never told them that we're going to have a serious meeting.”
“S-Serious meeting...? Sir, have I done something wrong?”

 

Baekhyun stared at his manager who stared serious at Baekhyun for a while before he sat straight up and stared Baekhyun into the eyes. Baekhyun felt the nervousness take over him, has he... found out about him and Chanyeol? It has to be impossible, Chanyeol and Baekhyun never shows any love affection towards each other in public nor anywhere near the manager nor near any other workers.

 

Well, you see, last night or really early this morning, one of mine co-managers went to see one person at the dorm. He accidentally came over a certain video that I... can't help to ignore.”
“Certain... video?”
“Yes, a certain video that was taken last night only some few minutes after I dropped you off.”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart beat fast, his head begun to spin and his whole body got tensed right away. He knows exactly what the manager is talking about, but he doesn't want to admit it. He can't have found out... He just can't have... .

 


Ayo guys! So tody I decided to update this fiction again, but I won't update every day from now and on XD

I just want to say that I appreciate all my supporters and I hope I can satisfy you all with this fiction! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But remember, it's all up to you! It's not a must, but I appreciate it a lot! Thank you! ^.^

Else I don't have that much more to say but; have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon/morning! I see you guys next time, take care until then! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3