Love Blossoms

My True Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Oh man, I'm so tired!”

 

Baekhyun yawned a little as the others dragged themselves into their dorm. It's passed 2 am, but it was definitely worth it to go out and celebrate that they have finally had their debut and did a great success during their first concert with their new album.

 

You all have done a great job, now go and rest. We don't want to be too tired tomorrow morning when we're going to have our radio interview.”
“Okay grandpa! Everyone go to bed!”

 

Sehun shouted with a smirk as he hurried to sneak into his and Suho's bedroom. Baekhyun yawned tired once again as Chanyeol laughed at him and gently grabbed his shoulders to lead him into their room.

 

Goodnight everyone! Sleep tight!”
“You too!”
“Don't stay up any longer boys, without go to bed early today!”

 

Everyone nodded and went in to their rooms before they closed the doors behind them. Baekhyun let Chanyeol lead him into their room before his warm hands left Baekhyun's shoulders, which made him feel a little disappointed to be honest. He likes Chanyeol's warm hands, Baekhyun could enjoy to hold Chanyeol's hands forever and ever if Chanyeol would just let him.

 

Baekhyun-ah, you heard Suho. Get changed and go to bed.”
“It's not Baekhyun-ah, I'm older than you, dork.”
“Haha, sorry but I can't imagine you being older than me.”

 

Chanyeol said with a light smile, though Baekhyun could sense and see Chanyeol's teasing eyes and how he wished Baekhyun would childishly hit him on the arm. Baekhyun usually does, but it's late and he doesn't have the power to even scold Chanyeol at the moment.

 

You will get away this time, just so you know.”

 

Baekhyun smiled tired before he begun to change his clothes into his pajamas. Chanyeol did the same, though he always stands with his back against Baekhyun. Baekhyun thinks it's kind of sad, because then he can't see Chanyeol's abs nor chest. But Baekhyun do sneak peak at Chanyeol's y back that do look really alluring.

 

Baekhyun, you did a good job today.”
“Thank you, I tried my best. You did a really good job today too. You were really cool and y at the stage, I never thought you could be like that.”
“You found me y?”

 

Chanyeol asked with a satisfied tone. His deep voice literally made Baekhyun shiver and for a second, Baekhyun could imagine Chanyeol embracing him from behind and whisper ily into his ear. Baekhyun truly wishes that his imaginations could come true, especially his imaginations about him and Chanyeol.

 

I told you that you looked cool and y on stage, like everyone else said. Don't try to make me praise you more than what you deserve.”
“What do you mean with that? Haven't I been a good boy?”
“Y-You have been a good boy, now I'm going to sleep.”

 

Baekhyun was fast to sneak in under his blanket and turned his back against Chanyeol who chuckled lightly. It didn't take many seconds before Chanyeol turned off the lights and went to bed as well. Baekhyun lied in his bed for a while, still tired but he couldn't fall asleep. His cheeks feels a little warm and his heart is beating weirdly. Is it because... Chanyeol sounded so different?

Baekhyun shook the thoughts away as he tried to fall asleep, but it was hard to stop feel this weird feeling. Baekhyun sometimes wishes that he doesn't share room with Chanyeol, because then he might have fallen asleep faster and easier than what he does right now.

 

Baekhyun... You're still awake?”
“Mm... I am...”
“Do you want to play a game?”
“We should sleep.”
“I know, but I can't sleep.”
“Chanyeol... try to sleep.”
“Are you sure you don't want to play a game?”
“Yes, I'm sure. Now sleep.”

 

Baekhyun tried to sound as determined he could, but he bet that Chanyeol could hear him sound a little disappointed. Baekhyun would love to play a game with Chanyeol, but the truth is he's scared. He doesn't want weird things to slip out of his mouth. With that he mean he doesn't want to accidentally let his tired brain say everything he thinks to Chanyeol.

 

Sorry for disturbing you, Baekhyun. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams.”
“The same... Goodnight...”

 

Baekhyun finally begun to fall asleep, even if his heart was beating like crazy. Chanyeol's y tired deep voice makes him feel crazy. He truly wishes he can get together with Chanyeol one day. Even if it only would last for some few days, Baekhyun would still get together with Chanyeol. He would never say no to that. Never.

 

***

 

~”What are you doing newbie?”
“Yah, don't call me that. I'm older than you.”
“Stop say that you're older than me, I'm one of the first members in our group.”
“Stop say that then, it annoys me.”
“Yah, are you okay?”
“W-What do you mean?”
“You don't know why I stayed behind and talked to you?”
“N-No... I don't.”
“Isn't it because you're the last one to join this group and still doesn't know how to dance our dances?”

 

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol who smiled kind at him, even though he was a little cocky at first. Baekhyun felt how he slowly gave into Chanyeol as he turned to the giant who smiled this big and white derp smile. Baekhyun admits it, Chanyeol do have a charming smile and he's a very charming person. But it's not like Baekhyun will fall for him or anything.

 

Here, let me help you. First of all, you don't do this move like this, do it like this. Trust me, I at dancing but Kai and Sehun took their time to teach me. So I will teach you.”
“W-Why are you helping me? Don't you want me to get out of the group? I mean, the less people the more fame and attention you will get-”
“I'm not like that, so please don't think about me like that. Listen... I like you, you're kind of cute and you're funny. And you talk a lot, which is good since you're a good mood maker like me. I have fun around you, even if you're weird and kind of cocky sometimes. I would actually love to help you to learn how to dance, if you don't mind.”

 

Baekhyun felt how his heart suddenly begun to beat crazily as he watched Chanyeol's handsome face light up into a big smile. Baekhyun realized that he blushed like a fool and Chanyeol seemed to find it cute and funny. Baekhyun tried to hide his face, though Chanyeol kept grab his hands or spin him around so he would always face the giant.

 

Haha, you're so cute. Let's definitely become good friends, alright?!”~

 

***

 

Baekhyun? Baekhyun! BAEKHYUN!”

 

Baekhyun sat up fast as he almost shouted scared for a second. Chanyeol laughed at him as he sat down on the bed beside Baekhyun and patted his head carefully. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who smiled big, he looked really happy to be honest.

 

W-What time is it? A-Am I late again?”
“No, we got plenty of time. You just... mumbled a lot in your sleep.”
“S-Sorry, I usually doesn't-”
“It's okay, you didn't wake me up. Suho did.”
“We should get ready, the radio interview begins soon, right?”
“Yes, let's go and eat breakfast.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he got up and begun to walk out towards the breakfast table. Chanyeol walked first and Baekhyun behind him out to the kitchen, where the others sat and ate. Sehun and Suho talked about manga and anime as usual, while D.O and Kai talked about cooking and the dances. The exo-m members, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Kris, Luhan and Chen lives in the dorm next to theirs, so they don't eat breakfast with each other.

They all ate their breakfast before they had to get ready for their interview. Everyone showered and took turns to shower, since there is only one bathroom. They all fixed their hair, put on makeup and made sure to wear fancy and good looking clothes.

Baekhyun was in the middle of putting on his eyeliner when Chanyeol came into the room after he has taken a shower. Baekhyun expected Chanyeol to come in with his clothes on, but he surprise him totally.

Chanyeol came in with only a towel around his waist and showed of his y chest. Baekhyun swear, he could have fainted if it wasn't for Kai walking behind Chanyeol and nagging at him.

 

I told you I couldn't help it, D.O got all mad and it's your fault.”
“It's not my fault-”
“You should have showered before me, now D. O is mad at me. Hurry up and change your clothes and dry your hair! And put some clothes on for god's sake!”
“Stop nag at me! You're not my umma!”
“Yah, both of you! Stop screaming! Kai, get out and nag on D.O instead or something! Chanyeol, come here! I will help you with your damn hair!”

 

Baekhyun got up fast as he put down his eyeliner and grabbed some things to use when he would fix Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol didn't dare to say against Baekhyun as he walked fast over and sat down on the chair Baekhyun has been sitting on. Kai left the room quickly as he knew that Baekhyun would force Chanyeol to get ready right away.

 

Geez, what did you do this time?”
“I... well... Kai scolded me for something.”
“Not that much to an answer, but I don't have the power to care more about it right now.”

 

Baekhyun begun to fix Chanyeol's hair as he totally forgot about Chanyeol sitting almost totally in front of him with only a towel protecting him from being . Baekhyun took his time to fix Chanyeol's hair while Chanyeol just stared at him. They didn't say anything for a while until Chanyeol finally opened his mouth again. But he said something totally unexpected.

 

So, tell me, when did you begun to dream about me?”

 

Baekhyun almost tripped over Chanyeol's foot as shocked he got when he heard what Chanyeol said. Baekhyun stared down at Chanyeol for some seconds before he looked at Chanyeol's hair again and tried his best to not blush.

 

I have no idea what you're talking about.”
“Not? You mumbled my name the whole night.”
“You said you didn't wake up by me!”
“I did say that, but it was a lie. I heard you the whole night, not that it disturbed me-”
“H-Hey... It was just a dream.”
“Was it? Haha, if you say so.”

 

Baekhyun fixed Chanyeol's hair carefully till Suho came in and told them it was only some few minutes left before they have to go. Baekhyun hurried to finish Chanyeol's hair before he let Chanyeol get dressed. While Chanyeol got dressed, Baekhyun put on his eyeliner and made sure he looked good. After all, he doesn't want to go anywhere without looking good. And he wants to look good in front of Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun during the whole car ride to the radio station. He can't stop watch the boy to be honest. His eyeliner is perfect as always and the way he falls asleep in the car is just too cute. When they finally arrived at the radio station, Chanyeol was fast to grab Baekhyun's shoulders. He knows that Baekhyun gets lost in his thoughts sometimes or just walks the wrong way.

Chanyeol lead Baekhyun into the airing room as they all bowed to the employers and got prepared for the interview. Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun as they looked through some papers and listened to the manager who talked to them.

When the interview finally begun, they all talked and laughed and listened to the program leader. They all enjoyed the time at the radio station, but they all still felt tried from staying up late last night.

After the interview was done, the day had just begun. They went to the SM building to practice some dances and songs, they worked on some speeches and later on they all split up to do individual things like filming movies, filming scenes for a k-drama or just hanging around a little.

 

***

 

The mood in the group is bad, really bad. Since Kris and Luhan suddenly was forced to leave, everyone has been acting weird. The exo-m members are kind of depressed and Sehun, who was really close to Luhan, has also begun to get depressed.

 

Hey, cheer up Baek, they might come back-”
“They won't... Sehun said that Luhan planned to never come back.”
“That... That has to be a lie...”
“Hey Chanyeol... Do you know why they left?”
“They said they got mistreated and that they felt sick of all the stress.”
“Do you think... We're receiving too much stress?”
“Sometimes, I do feel stressed out and I just feel like running away for a day or two... But I keep telling myself that if I do, I will only create more stress and problems for myself.”
“Yeah... Hey, let's see if we can cheer up the others.”
“Sounds like a good idea, since it's our job and all.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who smiled big back. They both begun to walk out towards the living room and for one second, Chanyeol actually grabbed Baekhyun's hand. Chanyeol felt almost a little thrilled and overjoyed by the touch, but then he had to let go. He doesn't want to make Baekhyun uncomfortable after all.

 

***

 

Hey Chanyeol, are you sleeping?”
“No... Are you?”
“Haha, I wouldn't be awake if I was sleeping.”

 

Baekhyun laughed quietly as Chanyeol smiled for himself in the dark, he loves Baekhyun's laughter. The way the boy laughs, the way his delightful laugh makes his heart skip a beat, it's all just wonderful. Chanyeol listened to Baekhyun's laughter for a while until Baekhyun stopped and cleared his throat silently.

 

Hey... I'm curious about something.”
“What are you curious about?”
“Why did you want to become an artist?”
“I... I don't know, I have always loved to play different kinds of instruments and I liked to rap and sing a lot, though the dancing skills were and still are very low.”
“Haha, that's all? No artist that inspired you?”
“Well, since I loved music a lot, I got inspired by any artist. I... I think that music is important because sometimes when you can't tell someone directly how you feel, you can use tones and lyrics to tell that person...”
“That was deep... Like your voice.”

 

Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun who laughed with him. Chanyeol can't believe he just said something that sounded so deep to Baekhyun. He tries to keep it simple with Baekhyun, he doesn't want to get too close to the boy, because he's scared that he will get trapped by him.

 

Hey Chanyeol... I'm glad that we're this close... Please don't leave the group like Kris and Luhan... Okay? Because it will get really boring without you.”
“You think so? Then I won't leave the group, for you and the others. And for the fans.”
“You're so kind... Sometimes I wonder how that is even possible... For you to be so damn kind all the time... You seem to be happy all the time to be honest.”
“Sometimes you just need to smile, no matter what happens. Now matter what, I always smiles like an idiot; that is my motto.”
“I know... Hey Chanyeol...?”
“Yes Baekhyun?”
“Sleep tight and... thank you for being here.”
“No problem Baekhyun, sleep tight and have many sweet dreams.”

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Should we go out and eat today again?”
“Oh, yes! I want Chinese food!”

 

Sehun and Kai shouted in choir as Suho and D.O nodded a little. Baekhyun looked to be thinking about it as Chanyeol was fast to grab Baekhyun's hand and smiled kind.

 

Let's go out and eat, it will be fun.”
“If the others come, I will come.”
“Oh they can't, they're too busy with work right now.”
“Then I will stay home today.”
“Then I will also stay home.”
“You both? Really?”
“We will order chicken or something, don't worry about us.”
“Are you sure?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged some glances before they both made up their minds.

 

Nah, we will stay here today. I'm pretty tired and I don't feel like going out.”
“Can you guys bring food with you home?”
“Sure, but we will be out at least an hour or two.”
“It's okay, we can wait.”

 

The others nodded as Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol did the same. They all left the dorm without another word as Baekhyun waited until the door was closed. Baekhyun then turned to Chanyeol who surprised him by grabbing Baekhyun's hands.

 

Now when we're alone, let's do something together.”
“What do you want to do?”
“First of all... I have something I need to tell you.”

 

Chanyeol looked pretty serious, but something in his eyes told Baekhyun that it wasn't going to be something bad. Baekhyun tried to figure out what Chanyeol had to tell him, but he couldn't come up with anything. What if... Chanyeol secretly has a girlfriend? What if he's secretly working for another company? What would Baekhyun do if Chanyeol told him something like that? What should he say?

 

Baekhyun, do you want to talk or not?”
“I thought you needed to tell me something.”
“I do... There is something... I have had in mind for a really long time now.”
“W-What is it?”

 

Baekhyun tried to not sound worried or scared, but he probably looked a little nervous. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with him to one of the couches in the living room as they sat down on it. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol inhale some fresh air before he looked at Baekhyun again.

 

There is... something I need to tell you. I can't hold this back from you anymore and I think it's important for you to know, since you're my roommate and all.”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart beat like crazy, what is it that Chanyeol is going to say? Will he truly tell Baekhyun that he has a girlfriend? What if he has? What will Baekhyun do? What should he say? What should he look like? Should he be happy? Should he get mad? Will he be heartbroken?

Baekhyun tried to not think too much about it, but the more he thought about it, the more his heart begun to ache. He doesn't want Chanyeol to love someone else. Baekhyun knows it's selfish to think like that, but Chanyeol is his. Baekhyun saw him first or at least he has been with Chanyeol longer than anyone else. They're really close friends and Baekhyun truly wishes that they could be more.

 

W-What do you have to tell me?”

 

Baekhyun felt how shaky his voice sounded and he's pretty sure Chanyeol noticed it as well. Chanyeol smiled this really charming smile at Baekhyun as he let his warm hands grab both of Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun stared like a fool at Chanyeol, scared to hear what he had to say.

 

Baekhyun... There is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, something that I can't keep inside of me anymore. But I want you to know that I respect your reaction and if you don't want to share room with me or if you don't want to be around me as much as usual, I will respect that.”
“What are you going to say? Y-You're worrying me.”
“Baekhyun... There is something that I can't stop to think about. Whenever I get unfocused, I think about a certain thing. No, a think about a certain person.”
“W-Who is it? I-Is there... someone...? I mean, is there someone in your life that you have been keeping away from me?”
“No, not at all. The person I think of is very close to me. I know that this person might not think of me like I think of him, but I truly just want this person to know how I feel... I can't keep it in anymore Baekhyun... There is something I really want to tell you.”
“Then tell me already.”

 

Baekhyun sounded impatient, his heart is beating like crazy and he's not sure to cry or laugh at the moment. Chanyeol took a deep breath before he stared into Baekhyun's eyes and kept Baekhyun's gaze looked with his.

 

Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun, I have something to tell you.”
“What is it? Stop act so mysterious and tell me.”
“Baekhyun... I'm in love with you.”

 


Ayo guys! First chappie is up! It feels great to be honest! ^.^

So, since this is a new fiction and all, I don't have that much else to say. I just hope you enjoyed this sweet chapter, because things won't be as sweet as it is now for much longer! ^.^

I hope I didn't spoil anything though ^.^

Thank you all for supporting this fiction, subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! But remember, it's not a must! So do as you feel like!

That was all I had to say this time, so bye bye! And take care until next time! Have a nice day/night/evening/morning/afternoon! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3