2 | Crazy

Like A Fire

That day was the most disastrous day ever. Since I screamed too much, my voice became completely hoarse, and I missed out on the dance a hell lot of times. Obviously, everyone were worried about me, but I tried my best to stay calm and not be like I'm scared.

 

"Dang!" I whispered as I realised a missed another step during the performance.

 

"Just continue" Sung Gyu said, and I kept up with the movements for the rest of the dance. When I got off the stage though, I tripped on the stairs and fell down face first. Managing an awkward, embarassed smile, I ran out as soon as possible. All of them followed me, and stopped me.

 

"What is wrong with you?" Dong Woo asked, and I shook my head.

 

"Is it because of yesterday night?" It was Hoya this time.

 

"NO! Just... Just leave me alone!" I shouted, not actually realising my actions. I ran into the car, and sat there, looking blankly at the road outside. I just wanted peace, nothing else. I just wanted some time to forget everything. And to sort out my mind. After what felt like hours, I saw the others pile in the car.

 

"You fine now?" Dong Woo asked. Honestly, I felt bad right after I shouted at them, but just didn't have the mind to say it.

 

"Yeah..." I finally gathered my mind and said, "I'm sorry, hyung"

 

"It's fine" Sung Gyu said, keeping a hand over my back. "We all get to this phase sometimes" I knew what he meant.

 

Everyone smiled a warming smile. And this is why I love my members.

 

That night, I tried hard to be awake, but somehow slept away. I constantly reminded myself to not scream, both the 'parallel universe' and in the 'real world', as I'd distinguish it.

~-~-~-~-~

I felt a cold metal against my wrists and ankles as I woke up. I realised I was in the 'parallel universe' again, but didn't quite know where this place was. It was too small and dark for me to make out where I was. I yanked at the chains that were latched to my wrists, hoping someone would hear it. After some more yanking, no one came up, so I decided no one was to come up.

 

I thought about all the nonsense I could make up, until I saw a small ray of light coming through the high window. I tired to look outside the window, but I wish I hadn't. Outside the window was the plain sky, with maybe thousands of metres of distance between the ground and the place where I stand. It was downright terrific. I shuddered back, suddenly feared of the height. What if the building collapsed?

 

"Well, you'd be dead within seconds... But this building is quiet strong, so no worries" Another familiar voice answered. I turned to see quiet a familiar face right next to me.

 

"M-Myung Soo?" I whimpered, partly in surprise and partly in shock.

 

"Well, that's a surprise. How'd you know my name? We never have talked with each other" He pursed his lips, obviously confused. Then I remembered : No one knew me here.

 

"I guess I knew...?" I shrugged fakely, but obviously convincing him.

 

"Well, you do have powers then. I wonder why the guards said you weren't any useful"

 

"No... I don't have any powers"

 

"Then, how'd you know my name? More than that, how'd you know their name?" i remembered who he meant : Dong Woo, Hoya and Sung Jong.

 

"I just knew.." I shrugged off, suddenly not wanting to talk to him.

 

"Just what do you have in your that the Majesty want you?" He shook his head.

 

"I don't know, okay?! I don't know! I don't know why I am here first of all!" I cried, snapping back at him. That was just it. I broke down, crying endlessly. I just had one thing in my mind - I had to find a way to get out of this... 'transportation' from my world to this weird world.

~-~-~-~-~

I jolted awake, looking around the room. It was dark, and Sung Gyu was looking at his phone. I was completely drenched in sweat.

 

"You fine?" Sung gyu asked, his eyes never leaving the screen.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"You though I didn't notice you? I did, every single minute" He smiled at me, and handed a bottle of water to me.

 

"Thanks" I muttered as I uncapped the bottle and drank half of the water.

 

"Are you going to stay awake?" I nodded at his question.

 

"Then we might as well watch TV" I got up from the bed with him, and we both went to the living room. It was 2 in the morning. We watched some cartoons, and soon I felt his head fall against my shoulder sloppily. I contuinued watching the show until dawn set in, the slow ray of sunlight spreading inside the house through the window.

 

One by one, everyone came out from their room and the last to wake up was Sung Gyu, since he stayed up with me for most of the night.

 

"I cancelled all the schedules today, which was only a Performance" Our manager declared as he walked in to living room.

 

"But... Why?" I asked, and he flattened his eyes at me.

 

"You say that? You need some rest, and some time, obviously" He said and went out, warning us to take care of ourselves.

 

The whole day, I kept staying inside my room, trying to think hard about what made me get into that world. Not a single idea came to my mind. Sighing, I knew I had to get myself ready for every 'transportation'.

 

One thing was clear in my mind : This thing is crazy as hell.


Author's Notes: 

Next chapter! Double update! Hope you like it!