1 | Into a New World

Like A Fire

Woo Hyun

 

"Goodnight, Woo Hyun-ah!" I heard Sung Gyu-hyung say before he went to his room, getting to sleep right away.

 

It had been a hectic day for us: Concerts, TV Shows, and Drama shooting for me on top of all of that!

 

I literally fell on my bed, thinking about some nonsense.

 

The last thing I remember before  going to sleep was something about supernatural powers, which I obviously didn't believe at all. What am I, a 4-year old kid? Puh-lease! Supernatural powers are just bull-!

 

With that, I went into dreamland, never knowing that it wasn't going to be the typical dreamland everyone imagines. No, it's far than that.

~-~-~-~-~

"Ugh!" I groaned as I got up, feeling my head throb heavily. It was so damn painful!

 

"What the-" I stopped when I looked around. I wasn't my bed anymore, but in the middle of a freaking warehouse(...or something of that sort)!

 

"What?" I muttered things to myself as I tried to get up, but couldn't. That's when I noticed that I was tied up. I tried to free myself, but the chains were too tight. And my legs were chained too. Since when did I become a prisoner?!

 

"Since you entered here, duh!" A deep, husky, hoarse voice answered. I looked around, trying to find the source of that voice.

 

"W-Who is it?" Three guys entered theplace, covering themselves till their nose with their turtle-neck shirts.

 

"Your 'savior'.. Bleh!" That arrogance was annoying me too much.

 

"Why the hell am I here?!"

 

"Because you're in a vacation.. Isn't it obvious, idiot? You're kidnapped"

 

"Wait, what?!"

 

"Shut up or you'll be the prey for my pyrokinesis" He said as he flicked his fingers, and a small light of fire started glowing.

 

Wait, was it real? Seriously?!

 

"You're just lying... You don't have anything like that!" I snapped back, still struggling to get out of the chains. All of a sudden, I saw something burning beside me, like, some metres away from me.

 

"You say?" I can clearly sense him smirk, even if it's dark in there. One word can explain me : Star-struck. No wait, that's two words!

 

"You're thinking about words, bloody...?!" Another guy shouted.

 

"H-how did you...?"

 

"I can read minds.. Don't you know?"

 

"No..."

 

"So you don't have ANY power?" A third guy shrieked, and now it was getting annoying.

 

"Power? What are you guys talking about?!"

 

"Aish... he is such a weakling... I wonder why the Majesty wanted him..."

 

"Wait, who? Majesty? Wait, WAIT! What are you guys talking about?!" I shouted repeatedly after them as they flew away. No joking, they literally flew away. I stared at them with wide eyes.

 

And I was left alone in this god-forbidden warehouse-type of place.

 

Wait, does anyone else know this?! Sung Gyu hyung! He would notice everything!! Might as well call him... I thought and reached for my phone. Ha! Those fools don't even know to have taken my phone... lucky for me! I smirked and dialled Sung Gyu's number, and put it on speaker mode.

 

"Network Not Available" The screen read. WHAT?!

 

I re-dialled his number again and again, maybe for at least 30 times, but it still wasn't reacheable. Maybe I was in a remote area.... Well, people STILL use phones here.........

 

...Right?

 

I soon lost hope. I didn't know where I was, why I was here, nor WHO kidnapped me here. It was frustrating and partly depressing. I wonder what Sung Gyu-hyung will be doing... Serarching for me? Yes! They can find me soon! And I can be out of this freaking warehouse! Gah! It sure is stuffy in here..!! I feel like puking!

 

I tried my best to call for help, but my voice had turned hoarse from all the shouting. I kicked everything beside me, hoping someone would hear them and come. Tears pricked my eyes, but I had to be strong. 

 

Soon, I fell asleep, being tired from all the shouting.

~-~-~-~-~

"........-Hyun! Yah get the hell up!!" I suddenly heard Sung Gyu's voice. It was crystal-clear.

 

"Hyung!" I just hugged him as tight as I could, although a part of me was confused – I was chained, right? How come I..?

 

"Now don't use you so called 'aegyo' on me for waking up late! We're so late! Come on!" He broke off and went out, leaving me more in confusion.

 

That's when I noticed again - I was back in my bed.

 

Back. In. My. Bed.

 

...What?

 

I was confused as hell; one minute I find myself in a warehouse, and the next minute, I'm back on my bed.

 

Well, all of that might have been a dream.

 

I brushed it off, although a small part of me was still not believing that it was just a mere dream. It looked so real!


One performance and I was exhausted. My voice was a bit hoarse from yesterday night, although I'm fully convinced that it was a dream.

 

"You sure you're fine? I mean, your voiced cracked a bit up there-" Sung Jong was pestering me for the 5th time today, and it was annoying.

 

"I'm fine, Sung Jong.... Now, if you would let me take some rest" I said and soon slept away.

 

When I woke up, everything was normal. No dreams, no bizarre hapenings. Just a normal, yet tired nap. I'm sure it was just a dream...

 

That night, I went to sleep without any thoughts. I was fully convinced that it was only a dream.

~-~-~-~-~

"Yah! Get the hell up or I'm killing you! Right here, right now!!" A loud voice woke me up again. I opened my eyes, only to find myself in that weird warehouse again. 

 

"Had a nice dream, eh? Now get up!" I immediately. His voice was strangely familiar, and I found myself obeyeing him.

 

"Good. Now, follow us quietly. No ruckus, or you're dead, get it?!" I found myself nodding to him. They tied my hands and pulled me through a street where people were looking at me. Did they know who I was?

 

"Help me! Someone!" I suddenly shouted, only to face the wrath of the leader guy's 'pyrokinesis'.

 

"Shut the hell up!" I blowed on my arm, where his 'fire' had spread and burned my arm. Giving a sly look, they continued to drag me towards a big building.

 

"Your Majesty" The three bowed before leaving me alone there.

 

"Thank you, Dong Woo, Ho Won and Sung Jong. You can disperse now" WHAT?! 

 

"Dong Woo hyung!" I shouted and scream, but they only give me a sly glare.

 

"Hoya!! Why the aren't you hearing me?! Don't you know me?! Why are you all acting like you don't know me?! Yah Lee Sung Jong!" I cried out for them, but all of them, all of them ignored me as if I was no one.

 

"Keep quiet, Young Son" The lady atop the high chair— which I assume was the 'throne'— said.

 

"No! Tell me why the hell I am here! Where is this place?! Answer–" I suddenly felt my whole body being controlled, and a pain emerged on my chest. It was like someone was pricking me with needles, it was so much painful.

 

"W-Wh-" All that came out of my mouth were whispers. It was like I was paralysed.

 

"I told you to keep quiet, Young Son" I couldn't reply. She held me like that for sometime, then released the power. I just slumped down, completely tired and slowly losing consciousness. Someone came beside me, and knelt down.

 

"I think you used the power too much, Your Majesty" That was the last I heard before I slipped inside the dark.

~-~-~-~-~

"Woo Hyun-ah!" I opened my eyes, and saw everyone crowding above me.

 

"What happen? You were screaming so much..." Sung Gyu asked first. Sung Yeol had tears b his eyes, and everyone were obviously worried.

 

"And you're sweating too much" Hoya pointed out. I looked at my arm, and saw no burn on it. It was clear. Didn't Dong Woo burn me?

 

"Y-You... Sung Jong.." I muttered incoherent things as I remembered the happenings before.

 

"Hey, It's fine..." Everyone tried to cheer me up, but it was hard to come out of that.

 

The rest of the night went with me being awake for the whole time, while Sung Gyu and Sung Yeol took turns to be awake with me.


Hi~!

Hope you liked this update from me. It might go on quiet a bit similiar to your story, Blu3Wind, but with a little twist. 

BTW, this is a chaptered story, so anyone wanting to co-author are sure welcome~! Since this is my first Infinite story~!

Till The Next Update,

CUD's........... Annyeong~!!!