Chapter 14: A Happy day and breakfast together

Strawberry Prince

Thanks everyone who stills waiting for this story. I'm so sorry for the late update because I was so busy last week and this week as I had to do my thesis. Here is the new chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it. (^-^)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One Pov

            Sunggyu sleeps after the reunion with his family. Woohyun stays in Sunggyu’s room again that night. Woohyun is still worried about Sunggyu and as he promised to protect Sunggyu from any dangers, he decides that he will not leave Sunggyu out of his sight. His instincts tell him that the enemy, Doojun is still alive and he needs to take safety precaution.

            As the night deepens, Woohyun could not sleep as he could not stop watching Sunggyu sleeping peacefully on his bed. He could not suppress his urge to kiss the sleeping beauty in front of him, thus he cups Sunggyu’s face and kisses Sunggyu on his cheeks, forehead and nose as he was so glad that his fiancée has woken up. Sunggyu stirs in his sleep after the kiss and mumbled “Woohyunie, I love you”. At first, Woohyun was shocked when Sunggyu move a bit after the kiss because he was afraid that Sunggyu knows what he did to him. After realizing that Sunggyu talk about him in his sleeps, Woohyun smiles happily and start to doze off to sleep next to Sunggyu.

            After a while, Sunggyu had a nightmare due to his trauma of being captured by Doojun and woken up from his sleeps shaking and shivering as he was so afraid that Doojun will take him away from his family, and most importantly from Woohyun.  Sunggyu was surprised at first when he saw Woohyun sleeping next to him on the same bed but feels relieved and safe as he knows that Woohyun is there, near him to protect him from anything.

            Sunggyu drifts of to the dreamland with his hand hugging Woohyun’s waist tightly and cuddled with Woohyun unconsciously.

            The next morning, Woohyun wake up first and was greet with the most beautiful view he had ever seen, which was the beautiful face of Sunggyu sleeping in his embrace. Woohyun brushed up the hairs on Sunggyu’s face and kiss him on the forehead to wake Sunggyu up from his sleep. Sunggyu wake up when he feels someone was touching his face. He immediately blushed red as he was awake by the time Woohyun kiss his forehead.

            Sunggyu feels so shy after the kiss and stutters a bit when he said good morning to Woohyun. Seeing Sunggyu’s red face makes Woohyun wants to kiss him again but as he lean forward to kiss Sunggyu’s cheek, he was stopped by someone which is Myungsoo who knocks the door to wake up both of them. Sunggyu, who notice that Woohyun lean closer to him feels the blood rushing to his face as he thought that Woohyun wants to kiss him again. He feels disappointed when Woohyun did not kiss him because his brother comes to his room.
“Why am I disappointed that Hyunie did not kiss me?” Sunggyu thought and decides to stand up and open the door.

However, as his leg is still weak because he was lying on the bed for almost a month and stumbled as soon as his feet step on the floor. Fortunately, Woohyun was quick enough to pull Sunggyu before he falls flat on the floor. Woohyun then carried Sunggyu carefully and put him bed on the bed. Then, he rushed to the door and open it for Myungsoo to come in.

Myungsoo told them to go down to the dining hall for breakfast as the king and the queen want them to breakfast together. Sunggyu who feels a bit dirty as he haven’t take bath asked his older brother whether he can go down after he bath but Woohyun told him that “Gyu baby, you are not dirty or smell bad, you don’t have to worry about not taking any bath as when you were still sleeping, I helped to wipe your body with some wet towel.” Sunggyu blushes and hide his face with the blanket after knowing that Woohyun has seen him before while he was still asleep.

            Woohyun pulls the blanket of from Sunggyu and carried him to the bathroom in bridal style. Sunggyu widen his eyes so wide as he was shocked because he was carried so sudden by Woohyun to the bathroom. Woohyun helped Sunggyu to wash his face and then carried him back to the bed. Then, he asks the maid to prepare some clothes for Sunggyu to wear. As Woohyun was still in the room when Sunggyu wants to change his clothes, he slowly take off his clothes.

“Woohyunie, can you turn back for a while, I want to change my clothes,” said Sunggyu shyly as he was so embarrassed when Woohyun stare at him.

“Sure, baby, I will go out from your room because I have to change my cloth also. Wait until I come, then I will take you to the dining room, ok, Gyu baby” said Woohyun and before he go out, he run to Sunggyu and give him a peck on his cheek and immediately rushing out from the room.

Sunggyu feels so happy and his heart beat faster than usual as he was embarrassed after the kiss. He quickly changes his clothes and waited for Woohyun to come while hugging his hamster plush given by Woohyun on his birthday.

Woohyun changes his clothes as fast as he could then rushes back to his fiance’s room. He chuckles and smiles as he saw his fiancé so cute hugging his hamster plush while curling up liked a baby on the bed while waiting for him. He then help Sunggyu to stand up and support him by holding his waist and walked slowly to the dining hall. When one of the maid come to tell both Sunggyu and Woohyun that the king and the queen has arrived at the dining hall and waiting for them to come, Woohyun immediately carried Sunggyu in bridal style and walks faster to the dining hall. Sunggyu hits Woohyun on the chest lightly and asked him to put him down and let him walks by himself but Woohyun refused to put him down and said that,”If you did not stop struggling, I will kiss your lips,” while smilling. Sunggyu immediately stop struggling and buried his face on Woohyun’s neck as he blushes.

When they arrived at the dining hall, Sunggyu’s mother hugs both of them and call the maids to prepare the foods for breakfast. Woohyun, knowing that Sunggyu will sulk and refuse to eat if he did not eat any strawberries calls another maid to prepare a bowl of strawberry for Sunggyu. Sunggyu who was sitting between Myungsoo and Woohyun start talking with his brother. Myungsoo who miss his younger brother so much hug Sunggyu so tight that he could not breathe. Myungsoo then tease Sunggyu about Woohyun by whispering to him and tickling him. Sunggyu was giggling and laughing so hard as he was tickled by his brother. Woohyun and everyone who heard him laughing feels so happy and glad that Sunggyu has woken up and become more energize due to the cheerfulness of Sunggyu.

Then, they start eating their breakfast. Sunggyu, who saw the maid putting a bowl of strawberry in front of him dance with excitement on his chair and thank her. As he was so excited to eat the strawberries, he did not realise and unconsciously hug Woohyun was sitting next to him and kiss him on the cheek. Upon realising what he had done, Sunggyu feels so nervous and shy and decides to stuff himself with the strawberries to cover him embarrassment.

A/n: Thanks for all the comments everyone. Hope you can give comments on another chapter. I am so excited for Infinite comeback this July. Although I am still so busy this month. Hehe, I am sure all of you is excited also for the comeback. I am not sure when I can update new chapter again, but hopefully I am not so busy this weekend so that I can write a new chapter.

Again, KEEP CALM AND LOVE KIM SUNGGYU.

Also, NEVER STOP LOVING INFINITE, to all Inspirit. (^-^) Love you guys.