Chapter 15: Learning how to use magic

Strawberry Prince

Hi, everyone. I am so sorry for not updating this story for this past few week. I was so busy with my thesis and other assignments that I had to finished by the second week of August. I really appreciate and thankful to those who has subscribed to my story and for the new subscriber, thankyou for reading my story. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One POv

            After the breakfast, the queen called Sunggyu to follow her to a secret room which only can be access by her, the king, Myungsoo and Sunggyu.

The Queen wants to teach her son how to use magic as soon as possible. Inside the secret room, there are many old books about magic. Sunggyu is so excited seeing the books as he really likes to read different types of book, and he hasn’t read for quite a long time.

The Queen takes one of the book from the shelves and gave it to Sunggyu for him to read and memorize in two days. The thick, brown and old book contains the entire spell about healing and restoring magic power. Her mother wants him to be able to use the healing spell so that he can use them to heal his own injuries and others. Besides that, as Sunggyu body is still weak, the Queen thought that restoring magic power can help him to restore his power if his magic power has become low.

            Sunggyu brings the book to his room and start reading. Sunggyu sneezes as he was allergic to dust when he opens the old brownish book as he starts to read. He then rubs his nose cutely and try to remove the dust by tapping the book a few times. He didn’t notice of Woohyun presence inside his room as he was to focus on reading and memorizing the spell. Woohyun is screaming internally when he saw his fiancée cute gesture and stare at Sunggyu beautiful face while he was reading.

            After a few hours sitting and reading, Sunggyu stops for a while and do some stretching to lose his sore muscle. Then, he continues reading until it started to get dark inside his room. Woohyun who was bored inside the room try to stop Sunggyu from reading by calling and shaking his shoulder gently but Sunggyu didn’t even move a bit and ignore Woohyun’s call. Woohyun was worried as Sunggyu have not eaten anything after the breakfast in the morning and now it was night already.

          Sunggyu’s stomach was growling quite loud but he didn’t feel like eating anything until he has managed to read the book. This side of Sunggyu of was unknown to anyone because he has never shown it to anyone and Woohyun who didn’t know about it was angry because Sunggyu ignore him just now. Actually Sunggyu really likes to study and read new things but due to the lack of books in the place where he grow up, he never has the opportunity to learn. He learnt how to read as he was thought by his foster grandparents.

            Woohyun go out from Sunggyu’s room to eat some food and decide to take some for Sunggyu as he knows that Sunggyu is hungry as he heard the growling sound come from Sunggyu’s stomach. When he was at the dining room, Myungsoo, and his future in law invite him to eat dinner together. The King and the Queen asked Woohyun where is their son, Sunggyu and why he didn’t go down to eat. Woohyun told them that Sunggyu is still reading the books and does not want to eat until he finished reading the book. The Queen knows that from Woohyun’s expression, he was worried that Sunggyu might get sick if didn’t eat anything and tell him not to worry about that because she know that Sunggyu’s stubborn behaviour come from his father. The King also behave like that when he concentrates on reading the reports about the country.

            Woohyun decides to bring some strawberries and bread for Sunggyu. As he enters the room, he was expecting Sunggyu still reading but he was wrong. He saw that Sunggyu had fallen asleep on the desk with the book opens next to him. Woohyun immediately regret getting angry at Sunggyu for ignoring him as he saw how tired Sunggyu’s face. He then try to wake up Sunggyu by caressing his face gently and shaking his shoulder but Sunggyu doesn’t even flinched despite that.

“I know what can make him wake up, I should put some strawberries inside his mouth”, said Woohyun to himself.

As Woohyun put one strawberry into Sunggyu’s mouth, Sunggyu unconsciously bite and munch the strawberry. When he had finished chewing the strawberry, he wake up because he wants some more strawberries as one is not enough for him. Woohyun who saw his cheek move up and down when eating the strawberry could not help but stare at the chubby cheek and the pink lips of Sunggyu.

Even though Sunggyu has wake up, he still could not open his eyes. When he knows that Woohyun is the one who gave him the strawberry, he uses his aegyo, by smilling and blushing to get some more strawberries from Woohyun. Sunggyu clings to Woohyun’s arm and hugs his arm while saying “Woohyunie, can feed me some more strawberries, Gyugyu is hungry”. He uses his left hand to rub his stomach cutely and keep saying “Gyugyu is hungry, Gyugyu wants strawberry”.

When Woohyun does not responds to his aegyo, Sunggyu pouts his mouth and cross his arm as he is angry at Woohyun unresponsiveness. Woohyun is actually was stunned seeing his fiancée cute action as Sunggyu was always shy and rarely shown his aegyu. Sunggyu pouts and his eyes  start to closedas he was still sleepy and he hits Woohyun gently on his chest and starts to fall asleep again after hitting Woohyun.

Woohyun wake up from his trance when he was hit lightly by Sunggyu and then he notices Sunggyu start to lean closer to his chest and falls asleep on his chest. He then put some strawberry again to Sunggyu’s mouth to wake him up so that he can feed him some food but Sunggyu still didn’t wake up. Sunggyu, who start sleeping was dreaming of eating strawberries and unconsciously eating and chewing the strawberry inside his mouth. Woohyun was trying not to laugh at his fiancee’s cute expression as he sleeps while eating the strawberries. Woohyun then feed Sunggyu the strawberries one by one slowly as he didn’t Sunggyu to choke as he was eating while he was sleeping.

After all the strawberries was finished by Sunggyu, Woohyun put Sunggyu slowly on the bed and decides to take some clothes to change Sunggyu’s cloth. He then take a white silk pajama from the closet and remove Sunggyu’s clothes. He tries to change Sunggyu’s clothes without any innocent intention and blushes when he saw Sunggyu upper body, even though this was not the first time him seeing Sunggyu’s milky white body.

The next day, Sunggyu continues reading the book and he had manages to memorize almost all the spell inside the book. His mother, the Queen knows that his son has the ability to memorize things easily and that’s why she asked Sunggyu to memorize all the healing spell and restoring magic spell within two days. She planned to teach Sunggyu to practice using his magic because she wants Sunggyu to be able to defend himself as well as protecting the country by using his power. She knows that she has limited time to teach her second son about magic as she could feel that her magic power has begin to weaken as she had used almost all her magic power to restore the damage that was done by the Beast’s King, Yoon Doojun from the previous attack.

After finished memorizing the healing spells, Sunggyu when to the Queen’s room and asked his mother to start teaching him how to use the spell. Sunggyu was really excited to learn how to use the magic because he wants to help the people in his country.

A/n: I am not sure when i can updated this story again, as next week I will be so busy again. Hopefully I can finished all my assignments so that I can continue with this story. I had a new idea for my next fanfics but I will only start writing my new story after I finished with this "Strawberry Prince" fanfic.

Guys, can you give suggestion whether to make this story longer or shorter which is only for 20 chapter?Depending on ur suggestion, I will decide whether to make this story longer or shorter than 20 chapter.

Hope you enjoy reading and DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT INFINITE NEW ALBUM "BAD"

KEEP CALM AND LOVE KIM SUNGKYU AND INFINITE