Chapter 9: Asleep

Strawberry Prince

Hi, everyone!! I am back. Just finished my exam yesterday and to celebrate it, I wrote new chapter for you guys today. Hope you guys can forgive any mistake (^-^) in this chapter as I just finished writing it at 10 p.m.

Kim Sunggyu my bias is so awesome with his comeback. To anyone of you who are his fan, please support him by voting him in any music shows. He deserves to win. (‘-‘) and thank you everyone for reading my story.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Beast Kingdom

                The next day, Sunggyu woke up due to the sunlight that came from his window as the light disturbs his sleep. As he woke up, he looks around and noticed that he was not in his room which was at the castle. Then, he starts to remember all the things that happened to him yesterday and start tearing up because he thought that everything that happened to him was just a dream. He curled up his body and brings his knee up and hugs his knee. Doojun go to his chamber to wake up Sunggyu but he was greeted with the most beautiful scene he had scene, whereby Sunggyu looks so beautiful with the tears streaming down his cheek, the only flaw was that the big purple bruised on Sunggyu’s cheek but despite that he still looks pretty and cute. Nobody knows this but actually anyone who saw Sunggyu during his crying state will fall in love with him as he looks so damn beautiful and mesmerizing when he is crying. This is due to his magical power which so pure and innocent that anyone who see him will be charmed by his look. Doojun, however still in denial that he is starting to fall in love with this prince of Renosia who LOVES to eat strawberries. As Sunggyu is crying, he did not realise the presence of Doojun in the room.

                He only notices his presence when he felt someone is touching and caressing his bruised cheek. He flinched a bit due to the pain and start crying harder and was shocked as he was hug by Doojun, the same man who was cold and slapped him yesterday. He immediately pushed Doojun from hugging him as he hate him, and he is not comfortable hugging with stranger, furthermore the one who kidnapped him from his family. Doojun was angry due to Sunggyu’s reaction to him and grab Sunggyu by his collar and threaten him.

“How dare you push me, Sunggyu!! Remember that now you are here and let me remind you that now you belongs to me and must obey my words” Doojun said with his eyes flame red with anger and dark mind.

“Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hug me just now? I thought that you hate me and I am only a tool for you to obtain the magical power,” said Sunggyu while crying and hiccupping. He was so confused and terrified when he saw Doojun’s eye and dark aura emitting from him make him weaker and his vision start to blurred as he was crying so much. Doojun who is still in his dark side got angry when he saw Sunggyu shaking in his grab and pulled him harshly and slam him to the wall. Even though he only use minimum power when throwing Sunggyu to the wall, the impact was so hard because Sunggyu is so light and thin that he barely weight anything and therefore his body is more fragile than others. Blood start oozing out from Sunggyu’s head and his fainted immediately after the impact. When Doojun noticed that the boy that he slam did not move after the impact, he immediately regretted his action and rushed to Sunggyu. He immediately panic because when he try to wake Sunggyu, the bleeding boy did not respond to him and his skin starts to turn paler and paler and cold.

                Doojun called his royal physician and asked them to check up on Sunggyu’s injuries. His physician told him that the boy’s life was in danger as he lost a lot of blood and they need to rely on magical power to heal Sunggyu. Doojun immediately caste some spell on Sunggyu to stop the bleeding and the royal physician used their healing power (the same as Dongwoo’s power) to close up Sunggyu’s wound. After that, Doojun called his maid to clean Sunggyu’s blood in the room and carries Sunggyu to his other room with bridal style. He changes Sunggyu’s cloth as it was soaked with the blood and wipes his face and body with some wet cloth. As he was wiping Sunggyu’s body, he could not help staring at Sunggyu’s pale, white skin and start imagining how soft the skin would be. He snapped out of his thought when one of his assistant knock the door and asked permission to come into the room. He immediately changes Sunggyu’s cloth and covers the fainted boy with a blanket. He then asked his assistant to come into the room and orders him to call a few guards to guard the room while he was outside of the room.

At the meeting hall

“What do you want to report to me, Jinki? said the King while checking some files on his table.

“Your majesty, I just want to ask about the boy that you managed to capture yesterday. What happened and when are you going to take the boy’s power? I already prepared all the necessary item that you asked me yesterday,” said Jinki while bowing to Doojun.

“What happened was that I got angry with the boy and slammed him to the wall. I managed to heal his injuries but he is still weak. About taking his magical power, I can only able to do that if he is in a better condition. So, right now we have to wait until he fully recovers and we can do that after he wakes up,” said Doojun while checking the report.

“But your majesty, we have to hurry up or the queen of Renosia will starts to find out that he is here by using her power. Or are you start to like and pitying this boy? asked Yonghwa.

“Me, pitying this boy! Hahaha!! I will never feel pity towards anyone, Yonghwa, you of all my people should now that, said Doojun while crushing the paper in his hand as he was angry to himself that he did feel something toward Sunggyu even though he did not know what feeling it is.

Yonghwa and Jinki was laughing happily in their mind as they saw the king’s reaction and manage to make the king be focus on his mission which is to conquer the world by using Sunggyu’s power.

                The next day, Doojun went to his room to check on Sunggyu’s condition and when he saw him still sleeping peacefully, he decide to let Sunggyu to wake up by himself. Then, he asked his maid to check up on Sunggyu every one hour and asked them to immediately inform him if Sunggyu already wake up from his sleep. After around six hour, Doojun lost all his patience because until now the maid haven’t met and inform him that Sunggyu has woke up. He then walked furiously toward his room to wake Sunggyu up.

                He tries to wake Sunggyu up by shaking his shoulder but Sunggyu still did not respond to him calling his name. Sunggyu still did not wake up after several tries and Doojun start to become worry that Sunggyu will not wake up due to his head injuries. He immediately called the royal physician to check on Sunggyu’s health condition. He feels relieved when they said that the boy had fully recovered from the injuries but as his body is weak, he might wake up later due to concussion from the impact on his head.

At Kingdom Renosia

                The citizen of Renosia is in panic state as they know that the only one who can help their kingdom to revert back it’s glory day here it was prosperous and protected from enemy. The king ordered all the citizen and the knights to help to find the second prince. He also stated that anyone who has some information about his son will be rewarded. Woohyun, Sunggyu’s fiancée could not sleep as he feels guilty and sad that he was the one who failed to protect Sunggyu. Every day he would go out early and fly with his dragon to find Sunggyu but failed. He then decides to go back to the place where Sunggyu live before which is at the village far away from the capital city. As he arrived at the village, he immediately went to Sunggyu’s strawberry farm in case Sunggyu will be there. When he saw nobody was there, he feels so disappointed and starts to tear up because he miss his fiancée so much. He tried to distract himself by collecting all the strawberries while thinking how much Sunggyu would be happy to see his favourite strawberries. As he was collecting the fruits, he could feel someone’s presence near him and immediately be alert of enemy. When he turned back, he was so shocked to see that the person behind him is Sunggyu. Sunggyu looks so beautiful like an angel with his white, long dress but his eyes seems so sad. Woohyun immediately run to Sunggyu to hug him but he cannot touch Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled sadly to him and said that he miss him so much and starts crying. He also asked Woohyun to save him and before he could tell where he is, he starts to fade away and Woohyun could not heard the last word that come out from Sunggyu. He starts to cry as he was afraid that something bad has happened to Sunggyu.

                As he summoned his dragon, he then remembered that the monster that he defeated before could only come from the Beast kingdom as the monster could only live there. He immediately rode on Inspirit, his dragon and ordered his dragon to fly faster so that he could inform the king about the monster and where Sunggyu could be.

Back to the Beast Kingdom

                After two days, Sunggyu still did not wake up from his sleep. Doojun starts to worry as his plan might failed because if he want to ask Sunggyu to give his power, Sunggyu need to be conscious because only him can read the spell, more accurately, sing the spell and the device that Doojun prepared absorb all Sunggyu’s magical power. Now that Sunggyu was in comma state, Doojun tried to use any powerful spell that he know to wake Sunggyu from his sleep but failed. The Royal physician stated that Sunggyu became like that due to a magic spell caste by his mother to protect his son when he is in danger. Even though his plan might failed due to Sunggyu’s state, he still did not give up and keep Sunggyu locked up on the highest tower and wait until he was able to find the better spell to break the sleeping spell.

 

A/n: This chapter might be a bit boring but I do hope you enjoy reading it. I hope you will give some comment on the way I write. I know my style of writing is a bit long and I hope you are not confused. Once more, sorry for the grammatical mistake. Hopefully I will get new idea for new chapter so that I can upload new chapter for you guys tomorrow.

Keep calm and love KIM SUNGGYU