Chapter 7: Birthday celebration and missing

Strawberry Prince

The new chapter is finished. Enjoy (^-^)..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunggyu’s Pov

                I was so angry at Woohyun for ignoring me. I really want to eat strawberries so bad. I am used to having strawberries for my breakfast, lunch and even dinner, I will never get bored with strawberries. Woohyun know that my favourite is strawberries, why did he ignore me? I keep thinking about strawberries as I was starting to miss my old house at village. Thinking about the house and the strawberry farm that I left behind make me feel so sad and bad. Who is going to take care of my strawberry farm? I thought of this and start to cry harder while hugging my blanket. As I was sulking and crying on my bed, I did not notice about Woohyun presence next to my bed. He tries to remove the blanket that I was hugging, but I hold the blanket more tightly and turn my face to other side because I don’t want to see him. Woohyun keep calling my name, but I did not respond to him and just close my eyes and ignore what he said to me. After a while, he stopped calling my name and go outside of my room. I get sad because I thought he give up coaxing me to stop crying. I felt tired after some time and start to fall asleep.

Woohyun’s Pov

                What should I do to make him stop crying? I try calling him a few times but he just ignored me. It makes me hurt to see him crying. I don’t like to see my baby crying. Then, I had an idea on how to make him happy and I decide to go outside to bring the things that he likes the most which is the strawberries. I forgot that I still had some strawberries left as I bring quite a lot for my baby and went to my room to take them. I felt so guilty because I ignored him during the dinner. He haven’t eat anything accept for the breakfast which I brought for him with strawberries. Now, he is sulking in his room and that is my fault. Why am I so stupid, I thought while pinching my left hand. He had cried like three times already because of me. He must hate me so much, I should give him something besides the strawberries to make him happy again. His brother, the queen and the others were giving me angry look after I make him cried during the dinner. I should solve this right away, or I will lose the chance to be with my cute, pretty little angel. Then, I remembered about a big hamster doll that I bought when I was a child to give to my fiancée after I was told that I was engaged to Sunggyu, the second prince. I decide to bring that because I know and had a feeling that my baby Gyu will like it. I run to my room and ask Sungjong to help me carry the doll while I was carrying a big bowl of strawberries. When I come to Sunggyu’s room, I was greet by a very beautiful view of Sunggyu sleeping. Despite the tear stain on his cheeks, Sunggyu still looks so beautiful in my eyes. I must have fallen hard for Sunggyu, I promise to myself that I will do whatever it takes to make him happy. I shake his shoulder gently while calling his name to wake him up. He rubbed his eyes cutely with his hand and asks me why I disturb his sleep. I immediately give him the strawberries and ask him to forgive me for ignoring him during the dinner. At the sight of the strawberries, he starts smiling excitedly and hug me so tight and said that he forgive already. He looks much more pretty and cute with the crescent shape smile that he gives when I gave him the strawberries. I ask him to wash his hand before eating the strawberries because I know that his body is quite weak, and his immune system is low and he easily get sick. He run to his bathroom inside his room and wash his hand, I smile at the way he runs as he the way he runs seriously look like a cute toddler. (I was inspired by the way Sunggyu runs in the fluttering India EP 4, he looks like a kid there. You will know about it if you watch that ep already)

No one pov

                After finished eating the strawberries, Woohyun asks Sunggyu to close his eyes for a while because he had a surprise for him. Woohyun quickly bring the hamster doll inside the room, before that he asks Sungjong to hold them for him outside the room. He then asks Sunggyu to open his eyes and shout “surprised”while holding the hamster doll. Sunggyu was so happy when he saw the doll. He immediately run to Woohyun and hug him while saying thank you for a few times. Woohyun told him that the doll was an early present for his birthday tomorrow. Sunggyu really likes the doll and he never stop hugging and kissing the doll because he never receive a doll like that before. Woohyun was so glad and happy because Sunggyu forgive him and like the present that he gave to him. After some time, Sunggyu feels so sleepy and start mumbling incoherent word in his sleepy state. Woohyun then makes Sunggyu lie on the bed and tucked him securely under the blanket. When Sunggyu stop moving and start snoring softly, Woohyun quietly walks towards the door. He stops walking when he hears Sunggyu open his eyes and calling him and asking him to stay.

“Woohyun, can you stay and accompany me until I sleep? I am scared to sleep alone,” said Sunggyu.

“Of course, my baby Gyu. I will stay here until you fall asleep,” said Woohyun while holding Sunggyu’s hand.

After some times, Sunggyu fall asleep deeply and Woohyun remove his hand slowly and carefully so that Sunggyu will not wake up. He then walked quietly to the door and opened the door slowly so that he won’t disturb the sleeping Sunggyu. As soon as he walked out the door, he was surprised to see the queen, king and Myungsoo was waiting outside the room. He immediately bows to the king to greet him.

“What happened just now during dinner? Why Sunggyu is crying and angry at you?” asked the queen and Myungsoo while glaring at Woohyun. Woohyun immediately felt cold sweat runs behind his neck as he saw the vicious looks from the queen and his bestfriend who looks like a fierce tiger trying to eat him and he immediately answered the questions by telling the truth.

“He was mad at me because I ignored him during dinner and he cried because there were no strawberries served on the table for dinner. He asked me about the strawberries that I brought for him for breakfast but as I busy talking with Myungsoo, I did not notice him calling and that make him mad at me,” answered Woohyun while looking down as he remembered the reason Sunggyu cried. Woohyun also tell them about Sunggyu’s habit of eating strawberries before he eats other food. He also told them that he already fed Sunggyu with some strawberries before he sleeps so that he is not hungry because he did not eat anything during dinner.

After hearing Woohyun’s explanation, the queen then remembered about why Sunggyu loves strawberry so much. The queen told them about what happened during her pregnancy of Sunggyu. She told them that when she was pregnant, she really liked eating strawberries that the only food the she could eat is strawberries or anything that has strawberry flavour. She even asked the gardener to plant some strawberries trees at the Palace Garden so that she can have that fruit anytime she wants. But after giving birth to Sunggyu, she stopped eating strawberry and thus the strawberry farm has stopped producing fruits.

Then, the queen asks all of them to the hall to discuss about Sunggyu’s birthday celebration and welcoming festival for Sunggyu. After that, the queen called all the maids and the workers inside the castle to prepare the hall for tomorrow and asks the guard to put up an invitation to all people of Renosia to come for the festival and the eighteenth birthday celebration of second prince who was missing.

At the Birthday Celebration

                The next day, Sunggyu wake up early because his mother asks him to get ready for his birthday celebration. He was so sleepy because he was so tired after crying yesterday. He walked dazely to his bathroom and takes his bath while closing his eyes. After finished bathing, he used the towel provided for him and walked sleepily towards his bed. When he saw his hamster doll on the bed, he immediately hugs his doll and starts to fall asleep again. Woohyun who helped to prepare for the celebration wants to see Sunggyu as he starts missing him even though he met him before he sleep. He go to Sunggyu’s room and was flustered to see a half- Sunggyu on his bed as he only had the fluffy towel to cover his body. He blushed red seeing Sunggyu’s white, pale, and milky skin and to cover his embarrassment, he pulls out the blanket and cover Sunggyu’s body with the blanket. He then shakes Sunggyu’s shoulder gently to wake him up and as he wakes up, Sunggyu was shocked to see Woohyun in front of him and blushed so hard. He immediately asks Woohyun to turn around as he wears his clothes that was prepared by the maid. Sunggyu cheeks were still red by the time he finished wearing his clothes because he was shy with Woohyun presence inside his room. Then, he asks Woohyun to turn around after finished wearing his clothes. Woohyun was smiling like an idiot as he saw Sunggyu’s beauty and rushed to Sunggyu to hug him. He hugs Sunggyu tightly and kiss Sunggyu’s cheeks while saying, “You looks so pretty, Baby Gyu.” He sniffs at Sunggyu’s neck and notice the strawberry scent which intoxicated him so much that he wants to kiss Sunggyu’s lip badly. Sunggyu looks so beautiful with his bright red hair which compliments his pale, white, milky skin. The navy blue coat that he wore suits him so much, he looks much more like a prince. Sunggyu blushed even redder as Woohyun said that he looks so pretty. To make Sunggyu happy, Woohyun gives Sunggyu some strawberries so that his mood will be brighter and happier throughout the day. Sunggyu immediately eat the strawberries and thank Woohyun for bringing him the strawberries. Unconsciously, Sunggyu ate the strawberries while holding his hamster doll. He even gave the doll a name which is Gyujiji.

                After some time, the queen comes to Sunggyu’s room to check if he was ready for his birthday party. Sunggyu hugs his mother as he is missing her even though he just met her yesterday and when he saw a handsome tall man behind his mother, he immediately rushed to that man and gives him a hug. He knows that the tall man behind his mother is his father, because his mother told him that his father will be back for his birthday celebration. His father hugs him back and pats his head so affectionately. He then introduced himself and said sorry because he cannot protect him when he was a child. Sunggyu starts to sob when his father pats his head because he misses him so much. His father hugs and whispers to him sweet words such as I love you my baby and Sunggyu starts to calm down and stopped crying. His father wipes his tear and asks Woohyun to bring his son to the halls for the party later.

                A lot of people, young and old come for the birthday celebration and welcoming party for Sunggyu. Doojun, the king of the Beast heard about the party and decides to come to the party to kidnap Sunggyu. He disguised himself as an old lady by using his black magic. He also brings some strawberries which he had put some spell on it to give to offer to Sunggyu as a bait. He knows about Sunggyu’s favourite food from his spy inside the castle and that is the reason he plan to come and kidnap Sunggyu as there will be a lot of people will be coming to the castle and the security will not be so tight.

                Sunggyu who was ready and waiting at his room get bored and asks Woohyun to show him around the castle to kill some time. Woohyun gladly agrees to Sunggyu’s request and bring Sunggyu to walks around the castle. Outside the castle, there are many people waiting and lining up to go inside the castle as they want to see the second prince. As they walked around, Sunggyu was so amused with everything that he saw and did not stop asking about the things that he saw. Then, Woohyun brings him to the garden to show him the flowers as well as the strawberry farm that was mentioned by the queen last night. When they arrive at the garden, Woohyun walked faster as he wants to show Sunggyu the strawberry plant because he knows that Sunggyu would be happy to see the plant. He did not notice that Sunggyu was not behind him when he was walking. As he turned back, he thought that Sunggyu will be there but become panic and nervous as Sunggyu is not behind him. He immediately run back to the flower’s section and try to find Sunggyu.

                Sunggyu was following behind Woohyun but when he saw a beautiful purple flower in the garden, he stopped walking. When he finished looking at the flower, he then noticed that Woohyun is not in front of him. He starts calling Woohyun’s name and try looking for Woohyun but failed. He is so scared that he starts to cry because he is alone at the garden. As he walked around the garden to find the way out, he meets with an old lady. He asks the old lady to tell him the way out. The old lady then asked him to follow her if he wants to go out from the garden. As they arrived at the entrance of the garden, the old lady offers some fruits which are the strawberries to Sunggyu. Sunggyu, who was naïve and innocent did not think bad of the old lady and immediately take one strawberry inside the basket. As he bites the strawberry, he feels dizzy and his vision starts to darken. Sunggyu fainted after eating the strawberry. Little did he know, the old lady was Yoon Doojun, the king of the Beast who disguised himself as the old lady to kidnap him.

                Woohyun run around the garden to find Sunggyu but failed. He immediately runs to the queen and the king to inform them about Sunggyu. Every one inside the castle was looking for Sunggyu. His mother, the queen was worried that Sunggyu was captured by the evil, who wants his pure magical power and starts to cry.

A/n: Has anyone watch Sunggyu's new teaser "kontrol" it was so freaking awesome. i can't wait for his new solo album to come out. ('-"). I think i'm gonna die of happiness when that come out. haha.

This week I will be busy doing my revision for my final exam this semester. I maybe cannot update this story in this few weeks. I am so sorry, and hope you will enjoy this chapter.