Chapter 3: Strawberry Gyu

Strawberry Prince

Sorry that I did not update in this few days.

By the way, it Sunggyu’s birthday in four days, yeay, I am so happy for him.

Enjoy this short update.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AT THE BEAST KINGDOM

                Yoon Doojun, the king of the Beast Kingdom was angry and furious because his man failed their mission to capture the second prince of Renosia. He then summoned his assistant, Onew and asked him to send another group of monsters and armies to the village where the prince was hidden. I should capture him before they take him to the castle. It will be difficult for me to infiltrate the castle and kidnap the prince as he will be guarded by the knights of Renosia.

Meanwhile at the village,

                “Woohyunie, can you get me some strawberries, please?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun while giving his famous puppy look to Woohyun. Woohyun has the urge to hug Sunggyu but he manages to control his emotion by staring at the wall and tries to think of ways to prevent Sunggyu from sulking because he cannot bring strawberries for him. Seeing Woohyun standing dazely and seem to ignore him, Sunggyu starts to sob quietly in his bed and cover his face with the blanket. “Woohyunie, you are so mean.” Sunggyu mumbled while sobbing.

                When Woohyun notices that Sunggyu has stop talking and covering his face with the blanket, he knows that he had done something wrong. He tries to lift the blanket but stop when he heard small sobs coming from under the blanket. He quickly lifts up the blanket and called Sunggyu and asks him to look at him. As the blanket was removed from Sunggyu, he tries to cover his face by using his hands.

“What’s wrong, my baby? Please, look at me, Gyu baby” said Woohyun while trying to move Sunggyu’s hand from his face. Sunggyu blushes when he hears Woohyun calling him baby.

“I hate you, Woohyun hyung. I don’t want to talk with you.” said Sunggyu to Woohyun because he is still upset that Woohyun did not respond about him wanting to eat strawberries. Does he not know that strawberries were my favourite? Sunggyu thought in his mind.

Woohyun feels sad and dejected when he hears Sunggyu said that he hate him. Woohyun tries to think of ways to stop Sunggyu from sulking and sobbing. Sunggyu open his eyes widely when Woohyun cupped his face and suddenly kiss his lips. Immediately, Sunggyu stop crying because of the kiss and starts hiccupping as he is shocked by the sudden kiss. Woohyun wipes Sunggyu’s tears with his hand and was mesmerized by Sunggyu’s beauty. Sunggyu is so breathtakingly beautiful with his flushed face after crying even though he has puffy eyes due to crying just now.

“Sunggyu yah, will you eat this porridge that I cooked for you?”asked Woohyun.

“No, I don’t want to eat if it is not strawberry!” said Sunggyu pouting while hugging his pillow. Suddenly, his stomach growls loudly because actually he is so hungry because he did not eat anything since yesterday. His cheek turns slightly pink because he is embarrassed as he was sure that Woohyun heard the sound of his stomach growling.

Woohyun smiled as he saw Sunggyu’s flustered and cute face. He also worried because Sunggyu have not eaten anything and besides he needs to eat to recover from his injuries.

“I promise to get you some strawberries if you finish this porridge for me,” said Woohyun.

Sunggyu brightens and starts smiling as he is happy that Woohyun will get strawberries for him.

“Open your mouth for me, Strawberry Gyu. Eat this while it is still warm,”said Woohyun as he lifts up the spoon inside the bowls trying to feed Sunggyu. At first Sunggyu is reluctant to open his mouth but Woohyun did not stop calling him baby that he starts to open his mouth and start eating. After finishing the porridge, Woohyun tucked Sunggyu in the bed and asks him to sleep and promise that by the time he wakes up, he will get his strawberry.

                Woohyun talks with Myungsoo and his friends about Sunggyu wanting to eat some strawberries. Lee Sungjong volunteers to find the strawberries with Woohyun at the market as he wants to find excuses for him to be friend with Sunggyu. To tell the truth, he was actually lonely because he has no friend with the same age as him. (In this story, Sunggyu is the same age with Sungjong, thus both of them is the youngest in the group)

 

A/n: I will upload the next chapter tomorrow. Thanks, and please give some comment on how I can improve my writing.