Chapter 4: Strawberry trouble

Strawberry Prince

Here's the update that I promise yesterday.. Enjoy and sorry for the grammatical mistake.(^-^)

No One Pov

                Woohyun and Sungjong went to the market and asked the villagers where they can buy strawberries. All the answers that they get was the only person who sells strawberries is Strawberry Gyu and he did not come to the market today. Sungjong was frustrated because he did not know that Sunggyu is the same person as Strawberry Gyu who loves anything related to strawberry. But Woohyun who knows about it keep calm and asks Sungjong to follow him to Sunggyu’s house because he knew that Sunggyu has a big strawberries farm at the back of his house where he met and fight with the monster yesterday.

Woohyun Pov

                No wonder the villagers called him Strawberry Gyu. He does look like and smells like strawberries with his hair. I bet he smells like strawberry because every day he eats strawberry and bath with strawberry soap. I should bring enough for my baby or he will sulk all the way back to the castle. I asked Sungjong to help me to pack some clothes for Sunggyu while I go and collects some strawberries for Sunggyu. After finished collecting some strawberries and other fruits for Sunggyu, I go to the house to help Sungjong. I was thinking why Sungjong was taking quite a long time packing Sunggyu’s clothes. As I came into the house, I found that Sungjong was fighting with two monsters in the house and I remember that the monster was the same kind of monsters that I fought yesterday. Immediately, I put away the fruits that I collected and help Sungjong to fight with the monsters. I managed to kill the monsters inside the house but I did not notice of other monsters surrounding the house.

                I quickly use my power to summon a dragon. The dragon called Inspirits was belong to my great grandfather and now it is belongs to me. When I sense that my dragon is nearby, I asked Sungjong to run quickly and follow me to where the dragon is. The dragon helps me to kill all the monsters by using his breath of fire. Then, I asked him to hide somewhere in the forest so that he can come anytime I called him. I must tell Myungsoo about this attack and we should quickly bring Sunggyu back to the castle because it is not safe in the village.

                As I arrived at the place that we rent, I immediately told everyone about the attack and ask them to get ready as we really need to go back as fast as we could because the enemy already know where Sunggyu lives and they will take a short time to find out the whereabout of Sunggyu now.

No One Pov

                When everyone is ready, Woohyun went to Sunggyu’s room and wake him up. Woohyun called Sunggyu a few time and shake him gently to wake him up but Sunggyu still did not wake up. When Woohyun touch Sunggyu’s face, he was shocked and worried because Sunggyu’s body temperature is quite high. No wonder Sunggyu does not respond when I try to wake him up, Woohyun thought. Woohyun quickly called Dongwoo and asked him to heal Sunggyu’s fever. When Dongwoo examined Sunggyu, he told Woohyun that he cannot heal Sunggyu because his body is the one rejecting his healing power.

“What do you mean that you cannot heal him, Dongwoo hyung?”asked Woohyun.

“I can’t because when I try just now, his body does not respond to my healing magic, and that his body is the want rejecting my healing magic,” said Dongwoo with a sad face.

“So what should we do now?”asked Woohyun to Dongwoo.

“I also don’t know what to do Woohyun, I am worried that if we cannot reduce his fever, his life will be in danger,” said Dongwoo.

                Myungsoo who was listening to Woohyun and Dongwoo’s conversation become really worried about his brother. He suddenly remembered about what his mother had told him about Sunggyu’s body condition. He immediately checks the necklace which was given by his mother to Sungyu as a protection charm to protect Sunggyu from any disease because his body is so weak. Upon seeing the necklace, Myungsoo was shocked because the crystal has started to change colour which is from white to red. This means that the necklace power starts to gone and that effects Sunggyu’s health. Myungsoo try to caste some spell to the necklace to increase the magical power so that it can stop changing colour for a short time. They only have half a day before the necklace fully change into red which means that Sunggyu will die by the time it turn to red. As Myungsoo has only half magical power, he cannot castes enough magic to the necklace because his mother is the only one who can do that besides Sunggyu but Sunggyu has not learn how to use his magical power.

                Myungsoo told his friend that he managed to stop the necklace changes colour for now and they must quickly go back to the castle before the sunset, if not Sunggyu might die. Woohyun carried Sunggyu bridal style and summon Inspirit, his dragon to bring them all back to the castle. He also summon another dragon called Inspiritia to carry the Lee’s brother and Dongwoo while he, Sunggyu and Myungsoo ride Inspirit. Riding the dragons is the only way they can go back faster and Myungsoo was glad that Woohyun has the power to control the dragons because not everyone has the power to summon and control the dragons, the most powerful mythical being.