Chapter 1: First Encounter

Strawberry Prince

Kim Sunggyu Pov

            I start my day eating strawberries as my breakfast. I really love this sweet and juicy fruits. I planned to sell some of the fruits that I collected from the farm. After I take bath, I bring a few sacks of fruits on the cart to the village. The villagers really like to buy my fruits because nobody sells fruit as sweet and fresh as mine. I was so happy that my fruits sold out today. On the way back to my house, I was stopped by some group of unknown peoples that I had never met before. As I was afraid that they might robe me, I run away as fast as I could to my house which is on the mountain. After some time, I finally arrive and feel so exhausted because I am not used to running. I was so shocked to find that they were already waiting for me in front of my house. One of them introduced himself as the Kim Myungsoo, the prince of Renosia. Suddenly, I feel my leg become wobbly and my visions fade and turn black.

 

No one Pov

            Kim Myungsoo and his group were on a mission to find his missing brother. His group member includes his bodyguard, the Lee’s brother, Jang Dongwoo and Nam Woohyun, his best friend. He still remembers his mother’s request to bring back his brother, the second prince.

            I want you to go and find your brother, Myungsoo. He is the only want that can help to restore everything and save our country from destruction. The reason why I send your brother outside the castle is to protect him. This is because he was born with the pure magical power that he inherits from me and your grandmother. When he was born, I thought that he did not have the magical power as he body was so weak that I had to use almost all my magical power to make a protection necklace to protect him from any dangers. Promise me that you will find and bring him back, Myungsoo. You can find him at the village called Tetusia faraway from the castle and I enstrusted my son, your brother to the loyal servant of your father.

            By this request, he had no choice but to find his brother as that is the only way to protect and save his country. He also knows that his magical power is not enough to save his kingdom. Together with his friends and bodyguards, they start their journey to find the missing prince. By using the maps and clues given by his mother, they arrived at a small village which is very far from the capital city of Renosia. They asked the villagers about Mr.Choi who was asked to take care of the second prince. Unfortunately, the villagers said that Mr.Choi and his wife passed away a few years back. When they heard about the news, they felt so sad and worried that the prince might also be dead.

“Nam Woohyun, where are you going?”said Myungsoo.

“I want to find Kim Sunggyu, my fiancée. I would not give up finding your brother, Myungsoo,” said Woohyun.

 

 

Nam Woohyun Pov

       I am so sad when I heard the news. Even though I had never met my fiancée, I already fall in love with him just because of his name. I think that his name is so cute and the person himself will be beautiful and cute as his name. I walk and walk around the village and ask the villagers whether they know about Mr.Choi’s grandson, Kim Sunngyu. I was very excited and happy when they told me that Kim Sunggyu and I can find him at the market. I run as fast as I could to my best friend, Myungsoo to inform him about his brother. When I told them about that, we all together decided to go to the market to find Sunggyu.

            As I arrived at the marketplace, I was stunned and surprised to see the angel in front of my eyes. Seeing me become like this, Myungsoo asked Dongwoo to buy some fruits from the red hair boy.

No One Pov

            Dongwoo managed to talk and buy some fruits from Sunggyu. He also was able to find out where does Sunggyu lives. Myungsoo and his friend decided to wait until Sunggyu finished selling his fruits and follow him to his house. After Sunggyu finished selling his fruits, he walked happily and hummed some songs on the way back. Suddenly, he was stopped by six people and one of them is the customer who bought some fruits from him. He was scared because he thinks that they want to robe or kidnapped him and started to run as fast as he could to his house without listening to anything that the strangers said to him.

            When he arrived at his house, he was so shocked and trembled with fear because the peoples that stopped him just now are waiting in front of his house. Sunggyu fainted when one of the men introduced himself himself as the prince of Renosia. Myungsoo was very worried because his brother fainted after he introduced himself and remember his brother has weak and fragile body. So, he quickly carries his brother into the house and gives some energy to his brother. As he was giving some energy to Sunggyu, he was thinking deeply about Sunggyu. He thinks that why he is so worried about him even though he just met him and come to a conclusion that this boy really is his brother. Soon, Sunggyu wake up and surprised to see Myungsoo sitting next to his bed and thought to himself “This is not a dream” and asked Myungsoo why they are following him.