Chapter 8: Save Me

Strawberry Prince

Thanks for subscribing and reading my story. Here another not so short chapter for you guys. Haha. Enjoy ^-^

No One Pov

                Doojun changed back to his original appearance after he manages to capture Sunggyu. He carried Sunggyu with bridal style as Sunggyu was sleeping due to the spell that he casted to him. He was surprised as he carried Sunggyu as Sunggyu is not as heavy as he thought because he thought that Sunggyu would be heavy as he saw his chubby cheeks. He summoned some of his monsters to distract others so that they will not be able to save Sunggyu from him. Sunggyu whimpered and cried in his sleep as Doojun carried him far from the castle. He keeps saying Woohyun’s name and Doojun who saw him crying starts to feel a tingling sensation because he was mesmerized by Sunggyu’s beautiful, pale face with his tear stain cheeks.

                Woohyun was so worried because they haven’t found Sunggu yet and they could not find any traces of Sunggyu inside the castle. Myungsoo and his bodyguards also help Woohyun to find Sunggyu. The queen ordered all the knights inside the castle to find Sunggyu. The Lee brothers without Sungjong presence were doing some briefing to the knights on where they should look for Sunggyu. They did not notice of Sungjong absence in the meeting as they were to focus on their mission to find the second prince. Little did they know, Sungjong was near to Sunggyu when he was kidnapped and witness everything starting from the fainting Sunggyu and the old lady who offered him some strawberries. Sungjong was shocked to see the old lady transform into a tall, dark man with a black hood. Sungjong decides to follow the man who kidnapped Sunggyu so that he can help Sunggyu when he knows the location where the enemy hides. He tried his best so that the man wouldn’t notice his presence but failed as the man seems to know that he was following him and summoned some monsters to stop Sungjong from following him. Sungjong was fighting with all his strength to kill all the monsters that was summoned by Doojun. One of the monsters managed to push Sungjong and blood was seeping out of his back as the monsters sharp claw slash his back when he was not paying attention. Knowing that he would not be able to fight all the monsters by himself, he decides to run as faster as he could to the castle to inform the others about Sunggyu. His movement starts to slow down as he feels dizzy due to the blood lost and his vision starts to blur. As the monsters who follows him starts to come nearer, he starts to panic because he could not do anything to fight the monsters and pray that someone would come and save him. As he was trying to run again, he trips and falls down next to a tree. As the monsters come nearer to the tree, Sungjong closed his eyes waiting for the monster to get him and he thought that he was going to die. He was shocked when he opened his eyes because all the monsters were scorched black and dead next to the tree he was leaning. He was lucky that Woohyun was riding his dragon, Inspirit looking for Sunggyu near the forest at the back of the castle and he manages to save Sungjong from being killed by the monsters.

                Sungjong starts to cry when he saw Woohyun and keep saying Sunggyu’s name and asking Woohyun to save him before he fainted in Woohyun’s arm. Woohyun immediately carried Sungjong and put him on his dragon and asked Insprits to fly to the castle as fast as he could. Upon arriving at the castle, everyone was shocked to see a dragon flying near to the castle with exception of Myungsoo, Dongwoo and his brothers as they know that Woohyun is the only one who can summon a dragon. They all rush to the gate of the castle to see Woohyun as they thought that he has found Sunggyu and bring him back. Woohyun carried Sungjong in bridal style carefully so that the wound would not become worst. Lee Howon and Lee Sungyel were shocked to see their brother in Woohyun arms with blood all over his bother due to his injuries. Woohyun explained what happened and told them that Sungjong knows where the enemy had taken Sunggyu. Dongwoo immediately used his healing power to stop the bleeding and heal Sungjong. After a while, Sungjong awakened and he starts explaining about everything that he has found and witnessed to everyone in his room.

Meanwhile, at the Beast Kingdom                                 

                When Doojun had arrived at his kingdom, he was greeted and saluted by his men. They were welcoming him and congratulating him for his success of captured the prince who has the purest, white magical power. One of his assistant offered to bring and put Sunggyu at the dungeon but Doojun refused his offer and asked him to carry Sunggyu to his chamber which is at the top of the tower in the castle. He then called his men to guard Sunggyu in case he wants to run away. He then ordered his assistant, Yonghwa to prepare some clothes and food for Sunggyu. He was laughing and his dark aura looms inside the castle as he thought that he will be able to get the magic power from Sunggyu and rule over the world.

                After some discussion with his men about his plan to get Sunggyu’s magic power, he climbs the stairs toward his chamber to see if Sunggyu has woken up. Sunggyu still has not wake up from his sleep due to the spell as his body is weak and effect of spell would last longer to him. As the light from the moon shine and seep through the window and fell on Sunggyu’s face, he looks ten times prettier and that make Doojun heart to beat faster than usual as he was observing Sunggyu beautiful face lying on his bed. As Doojun touch Sunggyu’s face with his hand to brush Sunggyu’s hair on his face, Sunggyu stirred in his sleep and start to wake up. He was so scared when he finds a stranger with a black hood is touching his face and scream so loud. Doojun was startled by Sunggyu’s voice and immediately retract his hand back from Sunggyu’s face.

“Who are you? Where am I? Why do you take me here?”asked Sunggyu as his tears starts to flow because he was scared of the man in front of him.

“I am Doojun, the king of the Kingdom of the Beast and you are here because I kidnapped you and you are mine, Sunggyu”said Doojun while staring at Sunggyu.

                Doojun was surprised with his own words because he was confused why he said like that to Sunggyu. He becomes angry at his own feelings and try to deny the fact that he has started to fall in love with Sunggyu and told himself that Sunggyu is just a tool to be used to achieve his goal. After hearing Doojun’s answer, Sunggyu starts to cry harder and keep begging Doojun to let him go.

“Please let me go, I am no use for you, I cannot do anything for you,” Sunggyu said while hugging his body because he was scared and missed his family badly.

“No, Sunggyu, don’t be ridiculous, I cannot let you go, I need your power to rule over this world,” said Doojun while laughing as his mind starts to fill with dark, evil thoughts of ruling over the world.

As Sunggyu did not stop crying and keep calling Woohyun’s name unconsciously, Doojun becomes angry and slapped Sunggyu’s cheeks so hard that his face immediately become red and the corner of his mouth bleed due to the harsh slapping. Sunggyu did not stop crying after getting slapped by Doojun but he tries to stop the sound of his cries by closing his mouth by using his palm. Doojun immediately feels guilty after slapping Sunggyu when he saw purple bruise starts to form on Sunggyu’s face. His skin is so smooth and soft, why I slapped his beautiful face, thought Doojun. He brushed away his thought and keep in his mind that he is the dark, evil king of the Beast and he will not show any mercy to Sunggyu. He then warned and speak harshly with Sunggyu and said “You must obey my word and do not try to escape, if you dare to escape from me, I will punish you even greater than this. Besides, if I caught you trying to run away from me, I will not hesitate to order my men to kill your family and friends, remember that, Sunggyu.”

                Sunggyu stop crying and nodded his head as a sign that he understood what Doojun has said to him. Doojun then called one of the maids to bring some clothes and food for Sunggyu. He then asked Sunggyu to change his clothes and eat the food. Sunggyu changed his clothes as fast as he could because he don’t want Doojun to look at his body when he was changing his clothes. When he saw the food that was brought by the maid, he immediately lost his appetite and refuse to eat them. He only starts eating because Doojun was staring at him and ordered him to finish his porridge. After eating two spoon of the porridge, Sunggyu stop eating and tell Doojun that he is already full and put away the bowl onto the table next to the bed. He lost his appetite because he remembers the moment where Woohyun bring some porridge for him when he was sick as he saw the bowl of porridge. He feels sad as he miss his family and Woohyun so much that he starts to cry and hide under the blanket so that Doojun would not get angry at him. Doojun who saw Sunggyu disappear under the blanket think that Sunggyu must be tired and sleepy and called the maid to take away the food and prepare the bed for the next room beside his chamber for him to use.

                After Doojun left his chamber and gone to the next room, Sunggyu remove the blanket and stare at the moonlight and the star that shined brightly outside the window. Sunggyu did not dare to look down from his window as he was afraid of the height and curls on his bed and starts to sob quietly. I miss you Woohyunie, where are you? When are coming to save me? Sunggyu thought. He also misses his brother, mother and even his father so much despite being with them for a few days. He keeps chanting “save me, Woohyunie, I don’t want to stay here forever” until he fall asleep.

 

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating this story for this past few days or weeks(i'm not sure), I'm still busy with my revision this week. My final exam is next week, and I am nervous to sit for my exam. I actually take some time to write this chapter because I want to release my stress by writing, huhu. I will not be able to post new chapter until the end of May. My exam ends on the 25th of May. Hopefully, I am not that tired after exam so that I can write a new chapter for you guys.

By the way, anyone of you has watch Sunggyu in Hello Counsellor? I really want to watch that ep but I have to stop myself coz if not I will watch it for the whole day.(-.-) and i havent finish revising for my exam. Anyway, enjoy this not so good chapter (^-^).