Chapter 5: Back to the Castle

Strawberry Prince

Hi, everyone, I'm back. I was so busy last week due to my assignment. Now that I had finished all my assignment, I can update new chapter for you guys. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy this chapter ^-^. This chapter is a bit longer than usual, hopefully you will not get bored reading it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One Pov

                Woohyun could feel Sunggyu’s body starts to shiver and tremble in his embrace. He touches Sunggyu’s forehead and his expression become stiff and anxious because Sunggyu’s body temperature has become so cold due to his fever and that causes him to start shivering. He tried to warm up Sunggyu’s body by covering him with some scarf and hugging him tighter. He ordered his dragon, Inspirit to fly faster because Sunggyu’s condition has become worst and they need to get back as soon as possible.

                When they arrived at the castle, Myungsoo immediately checked Sunggyu’s necklace and his eyes widen when he saw the crystal in the necklace almost turned into red in colour. He carried Sunggyu and starts to rush inside the castle while instructing the knights and maids to bring the queen to him faster. When the queen was informed by the maids that her son, Prince Myungsoo is back with his brother, she immediately rushes to Myungsoo. She was shocked and worried to see Sunggyu’s condition but she did expected that Sunggyu will eventually become like that as she was the one who created and gave Sunggyu the necklace to protect him.

                She asks Myungsoo to bring Sunggyu to his room so that she can castes some spell on the necklace to recharge it’s power. Woohyun follows Myungsoo because he did not want to leave Sunggyu and he already promised Sunggyu that he will be beside Sunggyu by the time Sunggyu wake up from his sleeps.

The Queen’s Pov

                I was so happy at the same time worried because my son, my baby Sunggyu has come back to me but with bad condition. Oh my gosh, my baby is so cute that make me want to pinch his chubby cheeks. I regret so much sending Sunggyu far away from the castle and did not be with him throughout his childhood. He must be missing me and his father so much because I asked Mr.Choi to lie to him that his parents were dead. Seeing him become so sick like this make me feel so hurt inside. I should quickly caste some spell on his necklace if I want to heal and protect him. The spell is in a form of a song, and the only one who can sing the song is the people who had magical power, that includes me, Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Anyone who has this power has a very beautiful voice, I wonder how beautiful is m baby’s voice when he sings. That pure white magical power is only passed down to the royal family of the Kingdom of Renosia. Common people who has magical power has limit on their power and not as powerful as the royal blood of Renosia. My husband, the king did not have magical power anymore because he sacrificed and used up his power during the war to save and protect the country.

                As soon as I sing the spell, the necklace shines brightly and starts to turn back into white in colour. After finished casting the spell, I immediately called Dongwoo to check up on Sunggyu whether his fever has come down. I feel so glad and relieved when Dongwoo told me that Sunggyu’s life is not in danger anymore. When I try to speak to Myungsoo, I was surprised to see Prince Nam Woohyun was seating next to Myungsoo. I did not notice him coming inside the Sunggyu’s room because at that time all in my mind is Sunggyu. Myungsoo told me about everything that happened during his journey to bring back his brother and I was so thankful to Woohyun for saving and protecting my son. Woohyun was asleep next to Myungsoo, he must be so tired waiting for Sunggyu to wake up. I can see that Myungsoo starts to fall asleep when speaking with me and I called Sungyeol, his bodyguard.

No One Pov

                “Your majesty, what can I do for you?” asked Sungyeol to the Queen. “I want you to carry Myungsoo back to his room, so that he can rest properly,” said the queen. Sungyeol carried Myungsoo in bridal style and walk carefully and slowly to Myungsoo’s room so he will not disturbs and wake up Myungsoo. Sungyeol was blushing on the way to Myungsoo’s room because Myungsoo was mumbling in his sleeps and snuggle to Sungyeol by putting his hand around Sungyeol’s neck and cling to him. Sungyeol put Myungsoo slowly on the bed and covers him with the blanket because it was quite cold in the room at night. He brushed Myungsoo’s bang and was so mesmerized with his beautiful and handsome face that he cannot stop the urge to kiss that plump lips that Myungsoo had. Before going out of the room, Sungyeol kiss Myungsoo’s forehead and whisper Sleep well, my prince to Myungsoo.

At Sunggyu’s room

                The queen shake Woohyun’s shoulder to wake him up and asks him to rest and go back to his room. Woohyun refuse to go back to his room and insists to stay beside Sunggyu because he wants to be there when Sunggyu wake up. The queen just smiled at Woohyun request and let him stay in Sunggyu’s room.

“I can let you stay with him, but I want you to promise me something,”said the queen to Woohyun while glaring at Woohyun.

“Yes, I will do anything that you asked me to do if you let me stay here,” Woohyun answered without hesistant.

“Promise me not to touch or do something inappropriate to him, Woohyun,” the queen said while smirking to Woohyun. “My baby is still young and innocent, if anything happened to him, I will not hesitate to kill anyone that hurt him,” the queen said in joking manner.

“I can promise that, your majesty. Besides, I already fall in love with your son and now he has become the most precious one in my life. I will protect him even it cost my life.” Woohyun answers while holding Sunggyu’s hand.

The queen starts to laugh and said “Don’t call me your majesty, call me Mom because you are Sunggyu’s fiancée and besides I actually already trust you because Myungsoo told me about what you did for Sunggyu. I was glad that I choose you to be Sunggyu’s future husband.”

Woohyun was glad to hear what the queen said to him and say thank you to the queen for choosing him as Sunggyu’s future husband. The queen then asks the maid to bring extra blanket for Woohyun as he was staying with Sunggyu that night. Woohyun starts to feel sleepy and climbs to Sunggyu’s bed to sleep with him. Woohyun smiled when he feels Sunggyu snuggle next to him and hug his arm.

Sunggyu’s Pov

                I woke up the next morning because I feel so hungry. I rubbed my eyes and was shocked out of my wits because there was someone sleeping next to me with no clothes. I screamed so loud and that person who sleeps in my bed woke up too due to my scream. I blushed so hard when I find out that Woohyun was the one sleeping next to me and seeing him half make me feels nervous that maybe Woohyun had done something to me while I was sleeping. My tears starts to flow because I was afraid that Woohyun had done something to me. Seeing me start crying, Woohyun asks me why I am crying. I am crying because I thought you had done something bad to me while I am sleeping, I answered him. Woohyun laughed and that make me cried harder. Woohyun suddenly touches my face and wipe my tears and said, “You are so cute, Gyu baby when you cry. If you did not stop crying, I will kiss you.” I immediately stop crying and hit him in his chest softly. You are so bad and mean, Hyunie, I said to him. Woohyun then hold my hands and asks me to look him in the eyes. “Do you seriously believe that I really did something bad to you while you sleep?” Woohyun asked me. I look at him in the eyes and immediately feel bad because I doubt him, the one who save me from the monster and I can see his sincerity in his eyes. So, I apologize to him and said that I am sorry for doubting him. Actually, I was harassed a lot until now because of my beauty. That is the reason why I was afraid that Woohyun is the same with other people who want my body. However, when Woohyun asks me that question, I was speechless and I want to start believing that he is not the same with the bad people in my village.

                Then, I remember about his promise to me yesterday and asked him about the strawberries. I really want to eat strawberry badly especially after all things that had happened to me. Besides, I usually eat strawberries as my breakfast and today was not an exception. I whined to Woohyun and give him the best puppy look and smile and ask him to bring me some strawberries. Woohyun did not respond to my puppy look and I start to cry once more because I think that Woohyun was not able to bring any strawberry for me. I feel so tired after crying that I start to fall asleep.

No One’s pov

                Sunggyu keeps mumbling strawberry, strawberry in his sleep. That makes Woohyun feels bad because he makes Sunggyu cried again and did not tell Sunggyu that he did keep his promise to bring some strawberries for him. Poor him, Woohyun think. The reason he did not respond to Sunggyu’s puppy look and smile was because he was so happy and mesmerized with Sunggyu’s cuteness. Woohyun then called Sungjong to come to Sunggyu’s room and bring some strawberries from his bag.

                Woohyun shakes Sunggyu gently to wake him up. Sunggyu wake up after a while and smiled brightly at the sight of a bowl of strawberries in front of him. He was so happy that he jumps out of his bed and hug Woohyun tightly because he managed to bring his favourite strawberries. He then eats the strawberries on his bed slowly, savouring the taste of the strawberry. He keeps talking to the strawberry, saying he miss them so much before eating them all. Woohyun and Sungjong who was in the room could not stop staring the cute ball of fluffiness in front of them and try so hard holding back from hugging the cute boy in front of them.

 

A/n: I cannot wait for Sunggyu's solo to come out next week. He seriously so damn cute and handsome in the teaser. To anyone who have not watch the teaser, you should watch them now. I am sure that you guys will be speechless and screaming in your heart like what I did yesterday. Sorry for fangirling here. I (^-^) will upload the next chapter tomorrow, hehe. (>-<)