Chapter 2: Truth

Strawberry Prince

First of all, I want to thanks everyone who has read and subscribed to my story.  I am actually worried at first because I thought that nobody will read my story. English is not my first language and I haven’t written anything for quite a long time. The last time I wrote in English is for the thesis that I had to hand in on March. Sorry for the grammar mistake. Again, thank you so much for reading my story. To Sunggyu’s fan, never stop loving him.Hehe..Sunggyu is my bias in INFINITE.

Enjoy…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What did you say?”said Sunggyu after Myungsoo told him about him being his brother which is also the prince. Sunggyu could not believe what Myungsoo had told him and asked Myungsoo and his friends to go out from his house. Myungsoo had no choice and bring his friends out from Sunggyu’s house and find some place to sleep at the village. Woohyun, however did not follow Myungsoo and decided to wait near Sunggyu’s house because he can feels some danger is coming.

                Sunggyu could not sleep that night because he keeps thinking about what Myungsoo had told him. He wants to believe him but as his grandparents never told him about his parents he think Myungsoo is lying to him. At midnight, as Sunggyu starts to fall asleep, he was startled by the sound of growling in front of his door. He thinks that maybe he is imagining things and tries to continue his sleep. Then, after some time he heard the sound become louder and start to tremble in fear because he is afraid that maybe some wild animal is outside of his house. As the sound become louder and nearer, he decided to hide under his bed. Suddenly, his door open and he sees some hairy monster is trying to find him in the room. His tears start to form as he thinks that he will die killed by the monster. He holds his breath and tries to be as quiet as he can. The monsters sniff some human scent near the bed and lifted the bed. Sunggyu is so shocked that he could not move. I am doomed, the monster has found me, Sunggyu thought. Sunggyu screams as the monsters tries to catch him and fainted because one of the monsters pushed him so hard that his head knocked the edge of the bed.

Nam Woohyun Pov

                I should keep watching my baby Sunggyu, as I can sense some evil presence near him. After some time, the day turn dark and I start to feel tired and fall asleep near the tree behind Sunggyu’s house. I was woke up by the screaming coming from the house and rushed to Sunggyu to save him. When I come into the house, I panicked and got so angry when I saw the monster is carrying an unconscious Sunggyu in his arm. I become so mad that I lunge my sword toward the monster and managed to cut one of the monster’s arms. After that, I grabbed Sunggyu from the monster and killed the monsters in Sunggyu’s room. Sunggyu’s head is bleeding profusely and he did not wake up after I shake him a few times. I carried Sunggyu in bridal style and quickly run to find Dongwoo because he is the only one who can heal Sunggyu’s injuries.

No One Pov

                Myungsoo and his group member are shocked to find Woohyun panting and running while carrying Sunggyu in his arms. Woohyun asks Dongwoo to help him heal Sunggyu’s injuries.

“Thank you so much Dongwoo hyung for saving him,” said Woohyun.

It’s okay, Woohyun. Besides it is my duty to serve you and the princes of Renosia.” said Dongwoo after he finished healing Sunggyu’s injuries.

Woohyun stays next to the sleeping Sunggyu after he help Sunggyu changed his dirty clothes because of the blood. He could not help but stare at the milky, pale white skin that Sunggyu had. My fiancée is so pretty with his beautiful and soft hand. I am so lucky to be his future husband, Woohyun thought. After changing Sunggyu’s cloth, Woohyun sleeps next to Sunggyu and trying not touching Sunggyu petite and fragile body. Woohyun smiles when he feels Sunggyu snuggled and hug him.

Sunggyu’s Pov

                I woke up with severe headaches. I was shocked to find somebody sleeping next to me and scream so loud that the man besides me startled and woke up. “My baby Sunggyu, what happen? Why do you scream?” asked that person to me. “Who are you and what happened yesterday?” I asked him back. He then answers “My name is Nam Woohyun, the prince of Venosa and your brother’s best friend.” I was confused and did not remember what happened yesterday. I frowned so hard thinking about what happened to me. Suddenly, Woohyun hugs me and said that “You are so cute Sunggyu.” I blushed and my face becomes hot and red because of his compliment. When Woohyun’s face is so near to me I could not help but to think that this person is so handsome because of his tanned, dark skin and build body. I blushed harder and try to get up from the bed but failed as I am still weak because of what happened yesterday.

                When Woohyun explains everything that happened to me yesterday, i started to believe what Myungsoo had told me. Myungsoo come to the room and explains everything about my kingdom and the reason why our mother decides to send me war away. He also asked me about the necklace that I wore since I was a baby and asked me to show the necklace as a proved that I am really his brother. He was smiling happily and hugs me so tight that I could not breathe. “I really had found my brother, Sungyeol.” said him to one of his bodyguard; I think the tall one who was standing next to him. I also feel so happy knowing that I am not alone in this world after the death of my foster grandparents. “Can I call you hyung?” I asked him. “Of course, you are my brother, Gyu.”Myungsoo answers while crying. Both of us were crying and hugging until Woohyun come bringing some food for me and asked me to eat. I stopped crying and look at the bowl of porridge that he brought for me.

“Where are my Strawberries?? I don’t want to eat that, I only want strawberries, Woohyun.” I said to him while pouting. “Find me some strawberries!!”

 

Author's note: I may not be able to upload the new chapter in this week. The life of a unversity is so difficult, especially in the final year. Lots of assignment coming huhu(-.-) Hopefully i will be able to finished all my asignment this week ^.^