Chapter 13: Tears of Joy

Strawberry Prince

Hi, everyone. Thanks for reading. Here is the new chapter. Sorry for the short chapter, and enjoy.

No One Pov

            If only Woohyun could wait for 5 minutes more after he kiss Sunggyu, he would be able to see Sunggyu opened his eyes. After Sunggyu woken up by the kiss, he expected that Woohyun would be there sitting next to him waiting for him to wake up, but he was wrong. He was sad because he really wants to see Woohyun’s face by the time he wakes up. He cried as he missed him so much. He wants to run after Woohyun but his body is still weak as he had asleep for about a month already. After crying for some time, he feels so tired and fall asleep again but this time he sleeps by hugging the hamster doll that Woohyun gave to him for his birthday present. Nobody knows that Sunggyu had woken up from his sleep as by the time he woke up, nobody was present inside his room.

            The next day, Woohyun woke up in Myungsoo’s room. He remembers about what happened yesterday and could not help feeling sad and disappointed because he thought that the kiss was not able to break the spell. Seeing him behave like that, Myungsoo also become sad because he missed his cheerful, happy go lucky bestfriend, Woohyun. Woohyun keeps asking what should he do to break the spell to Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo hugs his bestfriend and asks him to not give up because Sunggyu has nobody else besides you who loves him the most in his world.”Nobody loves my brother as my as you do, so you should not give up trying to break the sleeping spell, Woohyun ah”.Woohyun smiled after hearing what Myungsoo said and talk to himself that he should not give up, Sunggyu is my fiancée, the most beautiful person I had ever seen before.

            Woohyun become cheerful again and decides to go to his room and take bath. After that, he then take some strawberries with his to Sunggyu’s room like what he always done. As soon as he come into Sunggyu’s room, he was so shocked to see Sunggyu sleeping like a baby, hugging the hamster doll that he gave to him. When he left yesterday, Sunggyu was sleeping like a dead person, different from what he saw today. Woohyun immediately run to Sunggyu’s bed and touch Sunggyu’s face gently, he could some traces of tears on his face. Sunggyu whimpers and blinkes his eyes a few times as he feels someone was touching his face. When Woohyun saw Sunggyu opened his eyes and rubs his eyes a few times, he could not help pulling Sunggyu to his chest and hugs him so tight that he could not breath. At first Sunggyu was shocked when he was hug because he was still in his sleepy state and could see clearly what and who is front of him. He blushes when he knows Woohun is the one hugging him and calling him baby Gyu a few time.

            Suddenly, a quite loud growling sound come from Sunggyu’s stomach and Sunggyu feels so embarrassed that he try to hide his face under his blanket. Woohyun laughed after Sunggyu’s reaction and thought that Sunggyu must be so hungry because he had not eaten anything for almost a month. He also plans to make Sunggyu eats a lot to make him gain more weight as he lost so many weights after what had happened to him. Besides that, Sunggyu’s body condition is weak, he needs to eat a lot to recover. Woohyun pulled down the blanket and asked Sunggyu to close his eyes because he had some present for Sunggyu. Sunggyu, who was excited when he listen to the word present immediately closed his eyes. Woohyun then bring out the strawberries that he puts under his chair when he knows that Sunggyu has woke up. He then put the bowl of strawberry on Sunggyu’s hand and asks him to open his eyes. Seeing his favourite strawberries was in front of him, Sunggyu smiles happily that his eyes almost disappear and immediately hugs Woohyun and kiss him on the cheeks while saying, “Thank you so much, Hyunie, for everything,”. Sunggyu blushes so red after the kiss and try to cover that he is shy by stuffing himself with the strawberries.

            Woohyun was smiling happily like an idiot after Sunggyu hugs and kiss him on his cheeks. He then remember that he had forgot to inform the others that he had managed to break the spell and Sunggyu had woke up from his sleep. He asks Sunggyu to finish his strawberries and tells him that he wants to inform the Sunggyu’s family about the happy news. He runs outside Sunggyu’s room and skips happily while screaming “Sunggyu has woken up from his sleep! along the corridor. All the maids and the knights who heard feels so happy about the news. Woohyun then proceed to Myungsoo’s room and the king’s room to inform them about Sunggyu.

            The queen cried out of happiness when she knows that her baby had woken up and hugs her husband. Both of them were crying because they were so happy. They then hug Woohyun and thanks him for what he had done for their son.

 

A/n: This chapter maybe the last chapter that I am going to uplod for this month. Tomorrow I'm going back to my village and I cannot upload new chapter as there was no internet connection in my village. If I managed to go to the town, I might be able to upload new chapter for you guys. Until then, I hope  you guys will stay with me. I hope you like this chapter.

KEEP CALM AND LOVES KIM SUNGKYU, BABY LEADER OF INFINITE (^-^)