Second Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ms. Jung is driving now.

The silence is deafening.

I usually like silence but if you are inside the car of your boss who usually makes you think that she wants to tear your body… it was nothing but uncomfortable.

“Where do you live?” Ms. Jung decided to break the silence after a minute or two.

“Please just stop the car at the nearest bus station.” I replied.

Guess what? After that, I am once again called stupid.

She asked me again for my address but this time it is with her well known glare. So I just told her where my apartment is. I don’t want to die because of her fearful gaze.

I admit that her gaze is y though, even if it is deadly and scrutinizing. Oh, and calculative, manipulative. You may also add possessive, especially to her plates, yup.

It is a kind of gaze that pierces your soul. It is indeed something to be feared of.

The drive lasted for thirty minutes with agonizing silence. It is really awkward. I am a very sociable person to the point that I often got called a pimp but conversing with Ms. Jung might be something that I won’t be able to overcome.

“Thank you very much for the ride Ma’am,” I am really grateful for what she did, I mean if it weren’t for her, I will be stuck at the main entrance of the restaurant for a long time since the sky decided to pour rain heavily today.

She just nodded and left.

But what made me grind my gears is her knowing gaze.

I am finally inside my apartment. Since my job as a waitress provides me food, all I have to be really worried of is my accommodation. It was a huge relief in my part to not worry about what I am going to eat the next day. The wage is also decent, I got my payment on weekly basis and since I live alone, as long as nothing out of the sort happens… I won’t have any problems financially.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter