Third Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m working my right now so that I wouldn’t be reprimanded by my boss. Who’s my boss?

Do I really have to emphasize this every time?

Krystal Jung.

The truth is… I don’t really mind being scolded by her. Well, a frown on her face doesn’t make her any less beautiful, in fact it makes her look y. I just really have to perform well because of the salary. You see, the plates that she is having an affair with are actually expensive and I learned that the hard way. Let’s just say that I almost didn’t receive any money during my first week here and I was just lucky that I still have some money stashed.

Throughout my working hours, I can’t help but look for her. She just looks so immaculate standing there and her commanding aura isn’t something to laugh about, there was once this customer who created trouble by reporting a non-existing problem with our food… he complained that there was a fly found on his plate. Another waitress, Yuri, tried to apologize and coax the customer but he kept complaining that he will report this to the authorities if the restaurant did not compensate him. Obviously, we don’t want that. Did you know what happened?

 

Krystal Jung happened.

 

She approached the scene and inquired what the problem was. After that, she stared at the customer. The complaining customer started stuttering and blabbering. My boss flatly told him that we will serve a dish to him for free and apologized with a blank face. Surprisingly, actually not really, the customer agreed to her and calmly sat down. She solved it just like that.

 

That man became a regular customer.

 

So yeah, I am currently staring at her… I mean working. I am cleaning up a table while stealing some glances. I made sure that she is always within my vision so that I can discretely look at her.

 

Let me j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter