Sixth Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, I know I shouldn’t bother myself over her clothing choices but I can’t really imagine her wear this kind of style. It’s too… boyish. It’s not her size too. I shook my head to stop myself from thinking too much. Maybe, she just likes to wear much more comfortable clothing at home?

 

Amber stop thinking!

 

Without further ado, I started wearing the muscle shirt and long shorts. Thankfully, the shorts can be adjusted because it is quite too small. No, I am not fat… the waist line is just small.

 

I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself and went outside of the bedroom, erasing all kinds of assumptions.

 

The moment I saw her, she took my breath away. Who, you ask?

 

None other than, Krystal Jung.

 

That apron looks nice on her. Damn it, how can she look so fine with just an apron over her white t-shirt and yoga pants?

Yes, yoga pants, she’s wearing that fitting pants and it just emphasize her figure much more. She’s hot when she’s not wearing one… what more now?

 

How can one look so good with a white t-shirt?

 

Stop Amber, stop!

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself. I reminded myself that I am handsome and that I should stop thinking like a stupid retard.

 

But that effort is useless… why?

 

Because at that moment, she lifted her face and looked at me. The smirk on her face is the tell-tale sign that she knows that I was checking her out. Yes, fine! I was checking her out! Who wouldn’t?

 

It’s like common sense. Everyone will check her out.

 

Her effect to me amplified the moment she chuckled.

At that moment, I shamelessly stared at her. If I uselessly hid the fact that I can’t help but look at her now, I stared. I made sure that I memorized her face.

 

Everything.

 

I even shamelessly checked her out from head to toe.

 

She’s hypnotizing. Suddenly, I heard a cough which woke me up from my Krystal Jung filled daze.

“You haven’t eaten dinner, right?” I heard her asked. I looked at her and saw her cheeks red. She’s pointing at the kimchi fried rice.

 

 

I smirked.

 At least, I know that I have a certain effect on her too. It isn’t fair if it is always me who got affected. In her defense, who wouldn’t blush if another person looked at you like I did? It is a look full of appreciation, lust, and admiration.

 

Yes, admiration.

I admire her. I admire my boss. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter