Seventh Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know, I know. Yes, things escalated quickly… too quickly but can you blame me? If you are in my position then I bet that you will do what I did or you will probably have a hard time to control yourself.

 

According to Freud, in the human psyche is structured into three parts: the id, ego, and superego. Basically, id is the desire, ego is the reason, and superego is the conscience. Guess what component is mostly prominent now?

 

If you said id, then I say that you understand where I’m going with this pointless blabbering.

 

But if your answer is superego, let me tell you… you are spot on.

 

Yes, conscience. I hear my conscience knocking to my senses, shouting at me even, as I stare at my boss lying on her bed. Memories of what happen last night came rushing in to my mind.

…Memories of unadulterated desire, of gasps, of moans, of touches that shouldn’t have happened between the two of us.

 

Why am I spazzing about this when what happened is consensual and mutual?

 

It’s because it is full of lust and if it is just about lust then most probably it is a one night stand. One night stand with your boss, imaging how awkward it will be.

 

Not just that, I strongly believe that she is not a one night stand material.

 

Yes, despite what happened to us.

There’s also another reason… I might have planted something and I’m afraid of it. I think a seed was inside me for quite a while and now, it might have sprouted into a sapling.

 

So as I was gazing at her and still reminiscing about last night’s event, a blush appeared on my face especially when I remember some certain actions.

“Cute,” her voice traced with amusement interrupted my musing. She used her elbow as she leaned at the head board.

As she did this, my eyes can’t help but roam at her current state of clothing or better yet…lack of.

 

A cough stopped me from further ummm… inspection.

 

So I reverted my attention to her face, I am positive that she is blushing.

 

The redness on her cheeks seems to compliment her beauty anymore and so yet again I, without thinking or considering anything, kissed her yet again.

 

This time, it is soft.

After our lips parted, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter