Fifth Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that surprising turn of events I found myself standing in front of an apartment  where you wouldn’t expect my boss to live at, a normal apartment. The moment Ms. Jung opened the door; I contemplated the situation that I am currently in. I realized that maybe I doomed many people in my past life for this to happen to me. 

No, I am not complaining about my current situation with Ms. Jung actually I am grateful for this… kindness? She was cold, mean, and strict but apparently she took in strays? Now, I told myself that I am a stray…come on brain.

Let’s rephrase it: Who would have thought that my tigress of a boss will actually invite an employee to stay in her humble abode because that said employee is basically homeless?

That said employee hasn’t even worked for her for a year which means that I am basically a stranger.

She is too kind.

 

That’s worrisome.

 

Ladies and gentlemen let me just give you a piece of advice: Don’t trust too easily and don’t be too kind. People will just use you and abuse your oh-so-kindness. People love power and how do you get power? It is simply by manipulating. Who is the easiest target? The overly kind ones.

Not that I plan doing that, I’m done with that kind of nasty business.

 

I’m really grateful for her kindness though, I don’t know what would happen to me if it weren’t for her. I’m probably still at the restaurant’s front door still confused of what to do or worse… a woman saw me and me.

I might be a girl but I do look hotter than most of the guys. And yes, I am implicating that guys might get too. is something that happens if one side does not agree in that certain action. It doesn’t matter what gender or orientation you have.

It happens and it isn’t right or justifiable.

 

 

I noticed that Ms. Jung was staring at me, for a long time too. Did she realize how charming I am?

 

She raised her right brow and I frowned. What is it that she wants?

“Are you just going to stare at me forever or are you actually going inside?” she said with an attitude. With that, I hurriedly excused myself and entered to her apartment.

Am I staring at her that long? Well, can you actually blame me?

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said.

She just nodded at me and switched t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter