Twelfth Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do I really need a reason to visit my sister?”

Can you repeat that again and emphasize the word sister more? It’s really beautiful in my ears.

“What do you need this time? And stop acting protective when you can’t do it when it really matters,” the woman beside me asked with a little trace of irritation and familiarity in her voice. Makes me wonder what he did to make her hold a possible grudge. Hmm when it really matters?

“I just need a little help from my little sister, don’t be too irritable cause it is just the usual and besides it will be the last time,” he said flippantly.

No wonder that they are siblings, half-siblings, but still you can just see with how they communicate their slight similarities. Like they are always in control, and you just have to listen to what they’ve got to say.

Slight similarity because with Il-woo, you kind of feel that you are being forced to listen while with Krystal it feels like you are being lead to listen  to what she has to say.

“Ehem,” I faked a cough to cut the tension that suddenly enveloped the area. “Why don’t we sit inside? It’s kinda cold, isn’t it?”

They both stared at me after I said those words and I guess a look of resignation passed through Krystal’s  face.  A sigh was heard from her before she stepped in inside the apartment and Il-woo was smiling smugly from ear to ear.

-X-

They sat at the living room when I decided to go to the kitchen to give them some privacy. After all, it is a family matter which I know nothing about and uninvolved in any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter