Fourteenth Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared intently at her, not knowing what’s on her mind made me visibly gulp. Naturally, one should not admit that they find such eyes so beautiful yet intimidating.

 

“W-what do you mean by intense?” I did not stutter at all.

 

The twinkle in her eyes suddenly disappeared and I never realised that I’ll feel so lost without it. A frown that slowly forms in between her eyebrows that I would do anything to remove manifested.

 

“What’s wrong with you suddenly freezing up like that?” She asked inquisitively.

“Huh?” I tried to deny although I know what she’s pertaining about.

“When you met my Il-woo oppa,” She simply stated. “I was stunned with his surprise visit because I don’t like his guts but you… you don’t even know him.”

Silence.

That’s all that I could give to her. I could not tell her what happened because even I don’t know about it. I don’t understand myself. I don’t get it. Why? What the freaking hell is wrong with me?!

And I guess my own confusion showed to my face.

 

She sighed, a deep one, like she realised something that I myself do not know. She sighed like I’m hopeless but then again that sigh made her frown go away.

 

“I bet you’re tired from all that drama, right stupid?” To which I nodded as a response.

 

She grabbed my hand in the softest but warmness way possible and led us to the room. We both sat on her bed still with her hand intertwined with mine then she softly touched chin with her other hand and made my head slowly turn to face her.

And then I saw it.

She looks so vulnerable.

 

For the first time since I met her, I’ve never seen an expression that can possibly wretch my chest like this. I have never seen an expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter