Eleventh Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said, who are you?!” I can just see a ticked vein on his face. Maybe it’ll pop? Goodness, please!

Man, isn’t he the most sunny guy you can possibly meet? I mean come on, the guy is just oozing huge amount of positivity.
 

I thought dryly. Of course, as the one who’s grown up to be the ever respectful human being and as someone very polite I replied, “And who the ing are you?”

Genius right?

Oh is that vein just about to pop? I wish.
 

Due to my bright and wonderful imagination though I didn’t immediately notice that the woman I am with is frozen. More than Elsa from that Disney animation. Actually, the snowman not Elsa…what’s its name again? Can’t seem to recall hmmm. Nevermind, I will probably remember it some other time.

When I finally noticed the irresistible woman, worry sketched to my mind and probably it can be seen to my face too because the man smiled smugly to me. Like sure, he’s good looking and all hat fuzz but I have to intensely apologise to him because I simply don’t swing that way.

I have very creative imagination, I guess.

“Oppa,” Krystal said. The guy smiled at her like it was a very normal occurence.

Her simple, short, but familiar way she uttered that four letter word somehow struck me with fear along with shame. This guy is good looking, no wonder she’ll date him much mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter