Thirteenth Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The glares they are currently giving each other are pretty intense. It feels like if a single pin drop then the whole thing will explode. The two siblings can probably handle it but I am not sure about myself. I’m basically a passenger in a drag race between two cars and I am unsure if it will crash and burn due to how aggressive they drive.

“I’m proposing that you sell the restaurant,” Il-woo said.

I held my breath. The atmosphere just got thicker and tense. I can feel cold sweats running down from my neck to my back.

That’s not a freaking pin at all! That’s an atomic bomb set and dropped with no real care.

“Crap,” I quietly muttered under my breath. Krystal loves her plates like that and here he is saying stuff like that about the restaurant! Is he crazy?

“I refuse your proposal, you may go now, Il-woo oppa” she coldly said and emphasized the word oppa. “I suggest that you make haste now, you overstayed your welcome.”

I looked at her brother hoping that he won’t be stubborn. But no!

I sighed. I might just witness murder here.

“You have to give it up, besides this is technically my house too so I am very welcome here. Don’t be so stubborn, little sis.” He cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter