First Chapter

Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am walking around the mall for over one hour now, nothing to do. I have been like this since I graduated a week ago, since I ran away from all of it. Responsibilities, pressure, and family… in short the life of the Liu. I am just the kind of person that can never seem to settle down; I hate it when I feel like I am inside a box of some sort. Like love, that kind of thing is not my cup of tea. It strangles you until you are drained, a burden. 


Ever since the escapade that I did, the family that raised me can’t fathom the idea and helped me to ran away by kicking me out of their doors. I mean, who would like a daughter that will not obey her parents to marry someone she never knew causing a very important business deal to be thrown out in a window? Obviously, the answer will be no one would. Let’s be honest, in the world I once belong to… business is always business. Once you were born in such family, you will have no choice but to it up or ran away from it.
So once again, I am walking around the mall hoping for a job and so far, I find none.
I really need one now… the money I stashed up will last for approximately a week or less.


And I definitely will not come back to that place.


My job hunting today is fruitless that’s why I decided to go home and try again tomorrow. 
If you’re gonna ask me, if someone like me applied to a company… I will immediately hire that person. My records are impeccable and I came from a prestigious university. It is lurking in my mind now but I think my parents are interfering with my employment. Where would I get my stubbornness aside from them?


I continued doing the same routine for a few more days. I found a job as a waiter in a restaurant near Han River. It is a job not worth of my accreditations but a job is still a job. It is tedious, I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth and so I am not used to this kind of work. I’m telling you… the boss is a slave driver. She is an emotionless slave driver.


Krystal Jung.


The first time I saw her, my whole world froze. 
I saw a sign in front of the restaurant, looking for a waiter/ waitress. At first, I don’t want to bite it but I have been lurking for days with no results. 
I remember taking a deep breath before opening the door. Talked to a waiter and ask about the job. The said waiter brought me in front of a door, an office perhaps; knocked and called out telling that someone abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter