CHAPTER 6

Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol’s POV

I walk casually to Ji Hyo’s car, because so far that I know, my schedule today end earlier than her. I wanna go home with her. Although I was kind of scared after what she had done this morning, but I mustered my courage to ride her car again. Why? Because, I want to spend more time with Ji hyo. My feet stop walking when I saw Ji Hyo’s car speeding, leaving the campus. “Yaa! Ji hyo-ah! Wait for me! Let’s go home together!!”, I shout out loud out but I know that she wouldn’t listen to me. She’s already disappeared but what make me confused is there are also two black cars, seems like catching up to her. What shocked me the most is I saw Junmyeon’s car-, I mean Suho’s car also following their trail. I run to see a clearer view but there’s no sign of them when I reached the gate. I pant hard, trying to catch my breath. I’m going to get Ji hyo after this. She’s so done.

The journey back to home is like a total hell. Eleven of us had to squeezed ourselves in Kris’s car. Ji hyo’s car and Suho’s car are gone now so we have to go back home with one car now. We’re the type of like to car pool, so that we could spend more time together. And it is also one of our rules in our house. But this. This is bad. “Where are both of them? How we’re going to fit in Kris’s car?”, Luhan asks in disbelief. “Just hop in. I’ll drive fast”, Kris said to all of us calmly and smirks as he doesn’t have to suffer being squeezed. I had to sit with D.O at the front. More accurate, D.O sit on my lap at the front. While at the back, Tao sit on Xiumin’s lap, Lay on Luhan’s lap, Baekhyun on Sehun’s lap while Kai had to sit on Chen’s lap. There are lots of grumbling and mourning sound as all of us feel so not comfortable sitting like that. “Yah! Don’t play with my !!” Baekhyun scolds Sehun as he keeps teasing Baekhyun. “Yaaa Chen!! Don’t pinch my !! It hurts!!” then another sound made by Kai, scolding Chen who is also teasing Kai.

“your ’s hurting me Tao!!”, Xiumin scolds Tao who keeps moving his like a little kid. “Yaaa Lay-ah!! Why’s your feels like a sharp knife. It keeps stabbing my lap!”, Luhan also scolds Lay for having a sharp . Lay just smiles naughtily and keeps sitting firmly. Then, suddenly, a slow, harmonious sound was heard. All of us stay silent for a while. I feel like my lap is hot and suddenly, an unpleasant smell reached our nose. “”Yaaaa Do Kyungsoo!!! YOU FARTED!?? Gee I can’t believe this!!” I scold D.O for farting in the car and Kris quickly let the car’s mirror down while one of his hand covers his nose.. It feels more disgusted because D.O farts on my lap! My lap! Although it seems like D.O is a nice, silent guy outside, but inside, he’s just the same as us. Crazy, naughty kid. “YAAAAA D.O!!!” everyone shout at him and he’s just laugh out loud. “Sorry”, D.O then blurted one word after finished laughing. All of us keep fighting and scolding each other until we arrive at our house.

“That’s a hell journey. Ahh! My back hurts!” Baekhyun shouts out loud while massaging his back. All of us walk to our house , lazily, feeling exhausted with the journey that seems so long to us. While I silently walk to Ji hyo’s house. I want to talk to her privately, and ask her what had happened earlier. I sneak into her house and settle myself on her bed. How do I get in? Well, Uncle Sam gave me a duplicate key for her house, in case anything happen. I take my breath deeply, enjoying her scent. Her bed smells good. I stand up and scan he room. There’s not even a picture in her house, neither her room. I wonder why she doesn’t put her family’s picture. Well, we’ve never talk about her family and her past life before. She never want to tell us. All I know is she’s from USA. That’s it.

Suddenly, I heard the door is opened. “Hii Ji-“ I was about to greet Ji hyo when suddenly my arm got twisted and the person flipped me to the floor. I fell hard on my back and groaned in pain. “Oh? Chanyeol?”.

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

I parked my car and walk lazily to upstairs. I’m so freaking tired today but my lips suddenly form a smile. It must be much harder for Junmyeon. He’s going to bombarded with so many questions by his friends. I open my door room and notice an unusual tall guy standing in my room, scanning my room, like he’s looking or observing something. . “Hii Ji-“ my guar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter