CHAPTER 14

Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sun wakes the beauty L from his deep sleep. He turns to his right, and found Jihyo sleeping peacefully in his arm. He smiled brightly. ‘It feels like a dream’.

“Good morning, princess”. L whispered to Jihyo’s ear sweetly. Jihyo giggled softly. She now feels like a real lady. She too wasn’t unsure how she can act this way with L. but what she’s sure was, her heart feels tingling when she’s with him. Not sure if it’s call love or what. Or probably, because she never date anyone before.

“It tickles”. Jihyo closed her eyes as L hugs her tighter.

“Then should I do it again?”

“No”. Jihyo made a serious face, which made L to stare at her playfully.

“Let’s get ready. We have practise today”. L said while getting up. He then frowned when Jihyo was still laying lazily on his bed.

“Should we shower together, Song Jihyo-ssi?”. Jihyo quickly got up after L threatened her.

“ert”. She said while walking out of his room, to her room to get ready. L shaked his head while smiling.

 ‘So cute’

#

Jihyo and L walked out of their house with full of smile, holding hands tightly. Even Mino gets irritated by their action.

“Yah hyung! I’m her dongsaeng. Remember that”. L shrugged and just left him, feeling dumbfounded that he was being ignored by once-his-favourite hyung.

‘Ooo.. This is how he’s going to treat me after he gets my noona’

“Eo? What’s wrong with those two?” Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere, standing on his left with a blank face. His eyes are fixed on Jihyo and L who’s already making way towards L’s car.

“They’re dating, I guess”. Mino mumbled in a low voice, while glancing stealthily to Chanyeol. As he expected, Chanyol was shocked. He was frozen that he didn’t even blink his eyes.

“WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? Aisshh I’ve lost my chance”. Baekhyun popped out on Mino’s right and frowns. The others start to appear one by one. Some of them were sad, because their favourite girl was already stolen, and some just had poker face, well, maybe they had predicted that would happened. Chanyeol cleared his throat, and looked away. He was devastated.

“It’s good then. She’ll be happy” Chanyeol muttered, but his other friends heard it loud enough, to respond to his reply with nods. They let out a sigh, feeling relief, and some smile genuinely, feeling happy that their girl finally met the one. While Chanyeol just stared at the new couple with emotionless face.

“I better get going. See you later, guys”. Mino patted Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s shoulder before he heads to L’s car. The others waved at him, sending him towards L and Jihyo. Junmyeon was just watching silently.

‘I guess this is their way to make Chanyeol stay away from them. But what’s with them going out these days? Is there something going on?’

#

“Are you okay?”. L asks Jihyo with full of concern. He saw the look in Jihyo’s eyes when they waited for Mino. Both of them saw the EXO members, especially Chanyeol, watching them, but they pretend to not notice them.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just focus on your driving”. Jihyo plastered a smile on her face while looking to L. L too steals a glance to look at her, and smile warmly. He takes Jihyo’s hand and kisses her hand sweetly, while his eyes are fixed on the road. Jihyo was touched by L’s romantic action. But not her dongsaeng at the back.

“Hyung. I know you love her. But at least think of my feeling, will you?”. Mino said with an annoyed face.

“Oh? Mino-yah you were there the whole time?”. L said with a tease voice, which makes Jihyo chuckles. Mino, feeling irritated, grabs L’s hand and Jihyo’s hand, to break them from holding hands with each other. He then holds each other’s hand, and kisses L’s hand and Jihyo’s hand.

 “Ewwww! Did you just kiss me?!”. L said, with his half yelling tone.

“I want to be loved, too”. Mino said with his puppy eyes. L rolls his eyes, annoyed with Mino’s reply. Jihyo was just watching of them silently, and smiling meaningfully. She always thought that it was fun to watch L and Mino bickers with each other. She thought they are more like real siblings than she and Mino.

#

As always, the practise went by smoothly, and their plan is progressing better than they expected. It’s already been almost a month, but it seems like GIA doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter